Restcomm Weekly meeting notes July 20th, 2016

Jean Deruelle

Jul 20, 2016, 1:50:58 PM7/20/16
to mobicents-public, rest...@googlegroups.com
Attendees:
Sergey P., Kostyantyn, Orestis, Charles, Maria, Mohammed, Antonis, Henrique, Lefteris, Despina, Tran, Fernando (CSC), Luu Huu Hoan

Summary
#1 JAIN SLEE: - done with the urgent customer issues work, TelScale release planned tomorrow
#2 jEIR: No news
#3 Load Balancer SMPP HA adding new deployment option work still in progress
#4 Restcomm Connect and RVD: 7.9.0 release in progress. RVD testsuite continued. Bug fixes. Cascading Conferences ongoing work.
#5 Restcomm SSO: Theming done. Docker work in progress
#6 Restcomm as a Service: 7.8.0 upgrade of tadhack env. USSD integration added. Load Balancer Docker fixes. More HA scenarios to cover.
#7 Restcomm Apps, App Store: Mayday app moving forward
#8 Restcomm SDKs/Clients/WebRTC Test Tool: Android SDK internals big refactoring part 2 completed. Moving on Part 3. Planning for Pre release post refactoring next week.
#9 Restcomm UI/UX Design: Mayday HTML and CSS implementation in progress. Olympus mockups for Android and iOS done. Will share with community
#10 Media Server: MGCP Stack refactoring in progress. RQNT done.
#11 SIP Servlets/SIP Stack/PerfCorder : More contributions from Luu Huu Hoan. Jaime on vacations. HA work testing in progress. Overcome proxy tests after upgrading to latest LB.
#12 jSS7/SMSC/USSD/CAMEL GW: New work on PR from CSC in progress
#13 GeoLocation/GMLC GMLC 1.0 moving forward with more contributions from Locatrix.
#14 jDiameter/Charging Server: LTE support of GeoLocation (SLh and SLg) in progress

Log:
---------------
Agenda
#1 JAIN SLEE

#2 jEIR

#3 Load Balancer

#4 Restcomm Connect & RVD

#5 RestComm SSO

#6 Restcomm as a Service

#7 Restcomm Apps, App Store

#8 Restcomm SDKs/Clients

#9 Restcomm UI/UX Design

#10 Media Server

#11 SIP Servlets/SIP Stack

#12 jSS7/SMSC/USSD

#13 GeoLocation/GMLC

#14 jDiameter/Charging Server
#1 JAIN SLEE
@SergeyLee can you update?
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
17:02
yes, I can
last week @jaimecasero and me worked on ticket with SBB Passivation
on Friday customer tested our patch and ticket solved with it
Then I ran TCK testsuite with all last changes, and it passed successful
I prepared github and bitbucket with last changes on two tickets
RestComm/jain-slee#49
RestComm/jain-slee#53
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:06
great
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
17:06
Then I builded TelScale JSLEE Release... now I rebuilded it because I don't change SS7 RA tag...
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:06
this was the last ticket holding up the TelScale release ?
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
17:08
yes, there are several old tickets from one customer... with Naming Facility... and some new tickets, that I did not solve yet
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:10
when do you plan to release TelScale JAIN SLEE 6.1.4 ?
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
17:11
Tomorrow from morning...
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:11
yummy
Thanks @SergeyLee
SergeyLee

@SergeyLee
17:11
firstly I will upload it to box.com
and after customer test it we can announce this Release
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:13
#2 jEIR
no news here
#3 Load Balancer
@knosach can you update ?
knosach

@knosach
17:13
Last week I have worked on issue RestComm/load-balancer#40 it’s about new logic of the connecting SMPP load balancer to SMPP server.
There are a lot of changes
I finished with implementation of bind and unbind requests
And now working on other requests(messages)
After that I am going to create JUnit tests for testing logic.
that is all
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:15
when do you expect to have a first draft ready for @leftyb to test ?
knosach

@knosach
17:16
I guess on monday
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
17:18
Good thanks @knosach I can test on Wednesday. I will return from holidays this week.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:19
@knosach I added a number of issues
let's implement this one RestComm/load-balancer#39 after SMPP
knosach

@knosach
17:20
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:21
thanks @knosach
#4 Restcomm Connect & RVD
@gvagenas is on vacations
@maria-farooq can you update ?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
17:21
ok
on #1104 we have design completed. @hrosa and @deruelle has provided guide on design which accommodated and implementation is started
@deruelle i saw your comment on #932 weather we can merge that or not.
I had discussion with @gvagenas on it previously and its better if we merge it together with @1104
one point here that as made some changes which will effect how i initially made changes to work #932 call on multiple media-servers
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:25
ok that makes sense
on #1104
where do we stand on implementation
and what is left ?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
17:26
I started with implementing data-model, on xml/sql level it is there and in code level we also have information available for calls and conferences (i.e to which MS they are connected)
I am changing bootstrap so that it initialises New MRB actor and pass it on to MediaServerControllers
this step is not ready yet. next would be to simply able to make calls and conference with MRB's help.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:28
when do you expect to be able to test a first conference with 2 or 3 participants on 2 different RMS ?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
17:30
@deruelle As it involve a few changes in Call and Conference controller level changes as well first i have to make simple calls and conference on one media-server
first they had media-gateway, now they ask it from MRB actor and i have not yet tested this yet, which i hope i will be done by tomorrow noon.
then comes with cluster and 2, 3 participants scenerio
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:31
with the same code ?
so probably end of week for cluster ?
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
17:33
it would be tight but i will try best, can say it without cleanup of resources. if i am able to create shunts that are responsible for RTP b/w RMSs
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:35
Thanks @maria-farooq
can't wait to see that one in action
@leftyb do you have anything here ?
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
17:36
Well some small update yes
  • Fixed RestComm/Restcomm-Connect#1292
  • Fixed RestComm/Restcomm-Connect#1289
Fixed mss-run.sh issue on telscale. Removed mss-run.sh from build.xml as everything is done on RC configuration scripts.
fixed RestComm/Restcomm-Connect#1287
That is all from me here.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:38
Thanks @leftyb
@croufay any updates from you ?
Charles R

@croufay
17:38
Hi guys a little comment on Restcomm-connect
I posted an issue on slack yesterday about Error on activating LB
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:40
@croufay did you open an issue about that ?
did you notify @knosach ?
Charles R

@croufay
17:40
I wanted to check if it was a config issue
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:40
ok
Charles R

@croufay
17:40
09:13:32,764 ERROR [org.mobicents.servlet.sip.catalina.SipProtocolHandler] (MSC service thread 1-14) A problem occured while setting up SIP Connector 172.16.24.75:5080/udp-- check server.xml for tomcat. : java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This algorithm doesn't let you specify a load balancer per connector, please use instead org.mobicents.ha.javax.sip.MultiNetworkLoadBalancerHeartBeatingServiceImpl
at org.mobicents.ha.javax.sip.LoadBalancerHeartBeatingServiceImpl.addSipConnector(LoadBalancerHeartBeatingServiceImpl.java:905) [mobicents-jain-sip-ha-core-7.0.3.119.jar:7.0.3.119]
at
It seems to be more on Restcomm side than on the LB side
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:41
it seems self explaining
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
17:41
you are missing one configuration @croufay
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:41
use org.mobicents.ha.javax.sip.LoadBalancerHeartBeatingServiceClassName=org.mobicents.ha.javax.sip.MultiNetworkLoadBalancerHeartBeatingServiceImpl in mss-sip-stack.properties
let's take that offline
Charles R

@croufay
17:42
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:42
we are not here for debugging :D
any other updates from you ?
Charles R

@croufay
17:42
I will update on slack
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:42
@otsakir any updates from you ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
17:43
not much
on #1147
made some progress to the rvd testsuite. I added project creation test and fixed logging output.
that's all
on #4
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:44
@otsakir are the tests running are part of the existing Restcomm testsuite or shall we setup a separate CI job ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
17:45
the rvd.testsuite is a separate module
it does not start restcomm
only RVD
for now i've only run them locally
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:46
do you want to start including them as part of the existing CI job ?
or you need to complete some other stuff first ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
17:47
i was thinking to complete a number of basic tests and then worry on the integration with existing CI job
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:48
your call if it's working locally
there is nothing wrong with starting to integrate into CI job right away
and keep adding new tests
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
17:48
makes sense. But is it possible to have two different maven modules each one being a different testsuite ?
and summarize results from both in a single report ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:48
yes
no problems with that
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
17:49
ok then, i'll do that first.
i may need to ping you Jean for some know-how tips
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:53
sure
@muhammadbilal19 @zahidMed @rlimonta any news from your side ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:59
#5 RestComm SSO
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
17:59
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
17:59
@otsakir can you update here as well ?
thanks
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
17:59
I applied most fixes suggested by george after his first sso branch review.
Also, on #1283 regarding account creation in 'linked' state
the feature was there, i only tested and supplied automated tests for it.
fixed broken ci-job for Restcomm-SSO. It had to do with old build.xml referencing non-existing sip-servlets version
i finished ri#25 regarding keycloak theming
some screenshots are here:
RestComm/restcomm-identity#25
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
18:02
:+1: looks nice @otsakir
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:02
and now working on RestComm/restcomm-identity#26 regarding running customizing keycloak for restcomm using docker
thanks @leftyb
prerry minimal but will work for now
for dockerization the following aspects need to be covered:
theme installation,
initial realm creation if needed,
configuration overrides (activate SSL, use of certificates etc.)
i did some playing around with xslt for changing standalone.xml of keycloak but it still needs improvements
I'll give it some more time and will fallback to sed if it doesn't work out.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:04
xslt sounds good and better than sed if you ask me
@leftyb gennadiy from dataart recommended another tool as well right ?
do you remember it?
@otsakir maybe you can take an idia on using what gennadiy used for docker-rms
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:05
yes, i'm using the same tool
it supports xsl
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:06
great
let us know if that works well
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:06
lefteris, you mean xmlstarlet, right ?
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:06
we may adopt it for LB and RC as well in the future
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:06
ok. It seems pretty powerfull
and veryu ligght. about 250KB installation
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:07
this is availabel for all platforms right ?
OSX, Linux, Windows ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:07
yes, afaik
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
18:07
yes that is the tool @otsakir
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:07
cool.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:07
:thumbsup:
@otsakir I saw the email you sent
but didn't have the time to be able to reply yet
on SSO
will try to do so later this week
anything else from your side ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:09
thanks @deruelle , i was about to ask.
nope, that's all.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:09
Thanks what's left before merging SSO work still ?
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:10
testsuite
review security if it has any flaws
but i think we're almost there.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:11
awesome
thanks !
Orestis Tsakiridis

@otsakir
18:11
np
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:11
#6 Restcomm as a Service
@maria-farooq @leftyb can you update here ?
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
18:12
@maria-farooq please go ahead.
maria-farooq

@maria-farooq
18:12
Thanks @leftyb small update here: been involved with helping team on some LB tests and thats all.
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
18:14
Ok @maria-farooq thank you . @deruelle my update here:
On Cloud:
  • Tested USSD with Charles.
  • Fixed MayDay issue on cloudDB after investigating with George. Had to change the user "test" friendly_name to "test" as well. An issue opened by George for that.
Docker:
  • Fixed RestComm/Restcomm-Docker#87
  • Investigating on docker Device mapper for production:
    telestax/restcomm-cloud#187
*Need to realize some performance tests using “aufs” and “direct-lvm” device mapper so we can have a better picture on which fits better our case.
  • Fixed RestComm/Restcomm-Docker#88
  • Now Working on RestComm/Restcomm-Docker#85
Load Balancer Docker:
  • Fixed Docker LB, due to latest UBUNTU base image.
  • Fixed RestComm/load-balancer-docker#9
  • Fixed RestComm/load-balancer-docker#13
  • Fixed RestComm/load-balancer-docker#11
  • Fixed RestComm/load-balancer-docker#12
HA setup and testing
  • Troubleshoot on HA PSTN Inbound/OutBound calls:
    • Outbound: RestComm/load-balancer#39
      • Inbound: RestComm/Restcomm-Connect#1284 (FIXED)
  • Gave support on testing on the issue:
    RestComm/Restcomm-Connect#1282
  • Tested with Android SDK. (Found some issues there, but we agreed with Antonis to continue after refactoring is ready ).
Other:
  • Updated tadhack server with 7.8.0.
  • Troubleshooted and open issue at NEXMO for a call drop today.
  • Investigated and cleanup on unattached volumes on Amazon. Problem was due to RC AMI was still creating instances once per week.
That is all for me this week.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:17
Thanks @leftyb
the list keeps getting longer :D
Lefteris Banos

@leftyb
18:18
:) well always new things comes ! But we are getting better all the time.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:19
indeed !
#7 Restcomm Apps, App Store
Mayday app in progress
#8 Restcomm SDKs/Clients
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
18:20
ok
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:20
@atsakiridis can you update
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
18:20
sure
So mostly working on Android refactoring:
Fixed #331: Refactor SDK step 2. Some highlights:
  • Finished with incoming & outgoing call functionality (including decline, cancel, etc flows)
  • Added text message functionality
  • Fixed issue with RCDevice parameters not being updated properly
Working on #337: Refactor SDK step 3:
  • Added DTMF info support
  • Improvements in error reporting
  • Improvements in the process of building JAIN SIP messages
  • Remove old sipua hierarchy that is no longer used
  • Move all signaling related functionality to new java package: SignalingClient and also all media related functionality to new java package: MediaClient
  • Remove unneeded, non-maven dependencies, like autobahn, jakarta, junit, concurrent, log4j to make distribution lighter
  • Extend RCDevice & RCConnection listener interfaces to be able to convey: Text message sent event, DTMF digit sent that didn't exist in the past
  • Introduced toast notifications to convey various alerts that don't require user action to make more user friendly and provide similar expirience with iOS
  • Started testing more thoroughly the RCDevice entity and been fixing bugs that are being revealed
Today I also realized that the lifetime of UIClient object (the entry point to the new asynchronous signaling facilities) wasn't thought of very well and caused various nasty bugs when exiting and re-entering the App. So I turned it into a singleton, did some reorganization and fixed a couple of more bugs around that area
Had a meeting with Jean to discuss recent changes in our API and how we are deviating from Twilio's. Also experimented with Twilio's latest android client SDK in that direction
The plan is to be done with testing until this Friday, and then to do a couple of enhancements that we discussed with Jean, like introducing RCMessage entity for more robust & extensible message handling and also some enhancements on the API that we also discussed
Once I finish with those I plan to cut a pre-release for the team to test and then continue with the rest of the release content.
So the idea is to have BETA4 Android release out by end of August/beginning of September
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:24
the end of the tunnel is coming for the big refactoring
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
18:24
tell me about it! I'm seeing code even when I sleep :-p
That's all from me @deruelle
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:25
you're in the matrix now
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
18:25
lol
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:25
vacations are coming ;)
Antonis Tsakiridis

@atsakiridis
18:26
Can't wait!
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:26
and I can't wait for the pre release :D
#9 Restcomm UI/UX Design
@ipsilantide can you update ?
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
18:26
OK
Last week I worked on Olympus mock-ups for IOS and Android
Same as the web they are ready.
We are moving to the next step.
Hopefully this week I will have a meeting with Alex to sync on the work that needs to be done for Olympus web.
And I think that Antonis has already plan to change the UI of the mobile Olympus in one of the next releases
Apart of that this week I am working on MayDay app (temporary name). Yesterday Gireesh presents a demo and we also make some testing.
It looks good :)
So this week I am working mainly on html and css for Mayday App
and I’ve decided to use bootstrap to move faster and more organised. I am working on agents side at the time
So soon we will have the MayDay app :)
Thats from my side guys
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:30
@ipsilantide great
to see that we are moving from mockups
to implementation phases now
getting real :D
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
18:30
:)
I enjoy it too
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:31
do you have already any ideas of the effort to complete the Mayday html and css ?
Also did you send an email to community for feedback on Olympus mockups ?
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
18:32
hmm can I update on Friday
?
To tell a more specific date
I will sent the mail later today
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:34
sure
thanks @ipsilantide
ipsilantide

@ipsilantide
18:35
thanks @deruelle
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:35
#10 Media Server
@hrosa can you update ?
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
18:35
Very quick update this week.
Wrapping up MGCP RQNT RestComm/mediaserver#140
Once I'm done, I can move on to implement PlayAnnouncement, PlayCollect and PlayRecord signals. Can't wait to see MS playing first announcements under new MGCP stack ;)
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:35
when do you expect to have RQNT to be wrapped up ?
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
18:36
in 1 hour or so, just some loose ends
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:36
RQNT is used by PlayAnnouncement, PlayCollect and PlayRecord ?
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
18:37
RQNT is what submits signals (pa, pc and pr) to endpoints
is the means for a call agent to
ask the media server to notify him of certain events
as well
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:38
like announcement end
or DTMF received right ?
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
18:39
yes
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:39
How much effort is it to implement PlayAnnouncement, PlayCollect and PlayRecord ?
and when do you expect to start playing the first announcements with the new MGCP stack ?
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
18:40
still need to evaluate that... I may end up copying most of our current implementations
since they are tightly coupled to Media Sechduler and other media api components
but we know we have many concurrency issues
in current implementations
so I need to come up with something better
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:41
yeah let's try to avoid having to come back to that
and have a MGCP Stack that's clean where we don't need big refactoring all over again
Henrique Rosa

@hrosa
18:42
that's the plan ;)
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:44
thanks

#11 SIP Servlets/SIP Stack

@jaimecasero is on vacations

#12 jSS7/SMSC/USSD
@vetss is on vacations
@nhanth87 any news from you ?
Luu Huu Hoan

@xhoaluu
18:47

#11 SIP Servlets/SIP Stack

when #12 finish, please comeback I have a little bit to update :)

Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:48
oh....
sorry @xhoaluu I didn't notice you were online
please update
Luu Huu Hoan

@xhoaluu
18:48
I'm fixing issue RestComm/sip-servlets#15:
* found the cause, aplied the fix for the issue
* Implemented 1 testcase to verify the fix.
* I'm Running regression test to make sure the changes will not impact to another legacy behavior.
Tran Huu Nhan

@nhanth87
18:48
@deruelle no new from me, im busying with testing and integration
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:49
@xhoaluu great
congrats on your previous Pull Requests
being merged
Luu Huu Hoan

@xhoaluu
18:49
yes Thanks @deruelle
If the regression test result ok, I will have a pull request to review code on tommorow
that's all from my site
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:50
thanks @xhoaluu
good stuff
@f-alonso-vendrell do you have any news on jSS7 ?
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
18:52
yes,
This week it has been Paz the one working in issue 100
she is currently adding parameters
for SLR request and response
not sure if a new PR could be done next week as mapping byte[] to human readable is not found to be copied :)
in existing code for LCS
nothing else.
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:55
String(byte[], "UTF-8") doesn't work ?
f-alonso-vendrell

@f-alonso-vendrell
18:55
Don't know, I dont think it would be that simple
probably bit encoded params? Dont know the details.
not blocking though
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
18:56
ok thanks
@vetss and @nhanth87 may be able to comment better than me here
#13 GeoLocation/GMLC
@FerUy back to the ground world ?
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
18:59
yup :)

Well, the update...
After merging last pull requests for issues #49 and #57 from @angrygreenfrogs the past week and today, GMLC build #34 job just completed at https://mobicents.ci.cloudbees.com/view/SS7
Right now I'm downloading artifacts created for testing, updating issues #40 & #56 and resume work on GMLC after my long business trip to the Middle East.

Last week I somehow managed to find time and provide feedback to @f-alonso-vendrell and his partner Paz Rojo on jSS7 simulator for Subscriber Location Report operations (3G),
that will fit Notification type of Geolocation as for Restcomm Geolocation API (issue #100)

and...

... yesterday, on a 14+ hours flight back home, as had no reliable Internet connection up there (needed these last updates to further work on GMLC),
I decided to resume what I already started on jDiameter for LTE location.
Already for review in LTE_LCS branch in GitHub are all AVP definitions and configuration for SLh and SLg (interfaces between GMLC and HSS/MME respectively for LTE location):
core/jdiameter/api/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/api/Avp.java
core/mux/common/config/dictionary.xml

So as for now we got the following done and pending in my local LTE_LCS repository ("coding in the clouds" :) ):
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/common/impl/data/LocalDataSource.java
SLh (GMLC-HSS)
core/jdiameter/api/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/api/slh: ClientSLhSession.java, ClientSLhSessionListener.java, ServerSLhSession.java, ServerSLhSessionListener.java
core/jdiameter/api/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/api/slh/events: LCSRoutingInfoAnswer.java and LCSRoutingInfoRequest.java
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/common/api/app/slh: ISLhMessageFactory.java, ISLhSessionData.java, ISLhSessionFactory.java, SLhSessionState.java
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/common/impl/app/slh: LCSRoutingInfoAnswerImpl.java, LCSRoutingInfoRequestImpl.java, SLhLocalSessionDataFactory.java, SLhLocalSessionDataImpl.java,
SLhSession.java, SLhSessionFactoryImpl.java
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/client/impl/app/slh: ClientSLhSessionDataLocalImpl.java, Event.java, IClientSLhSessionData.java, SLhClientSessionImpl.java
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/server/impl/app/slh: Event.java, IServerSLhSessionData.java, SLhServerSessionImpl.java, ServerSLhSessionDataLocalImpl.java
(pending)
testsuite and:
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/client/slh/ClientSLhSessionDataReplicatedImpl.java
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/common/slh/SLhReplicatedSessionDataFactory.java
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/common/slh/SLhSessionDataReplicatedImpl.java
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/data/ReplicatedSessionDatasource.java
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/server/slh/ServerSLhSessionDataReplicatedImpl.java

SLg (GMLC-MME)
core/jdiameter/api/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/api/slg: ClientSLgSession.java, ClientSLgSessionListener.java, ServerSLgSession.java, ServerSLgSessionListener.java
core/jdiameter/api/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/api/slg/events: ProvideLocationAnswer.java, ProvideLocationRequest.java, LocationReportAnswer.java, LocationReportRequest.java
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/common/api/app/slg: ISLgMessageFactory.java, ISLgSessionData.java, ISLgSessionFactory.java, SLgSessionState.java
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/common/impl/app/slg: ProvideLocationAnswerImpl.java, ProvideLocationRequestImpl.java, LocationReportAnswerImpl.java, LocationReportRequestImpl.java,
SLgLocalSessionDataFactory.java, SLgLocalSessionDataImpl.java, SLgSession.java, SLgSessionFactoryImpl.java, ClientSLgSessionDataLocalImpl.java
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/client/impl/app/slg: Event.java, IClientSLgSessionData.java, SLgClientSessionImpl.java
core/jdiameter/impl/src/main/java/org/jdiameter/server/impl/app/slg: Event.java, IServerSLgSessionData.java, SLgServerSessionImpl.java, ServerSLgSessionDataLocalImpl.java
(pending)
testsuite and:
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/client/slg/ClientSLgSessionDataReplicatedImpl.java
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/common/slg/SLgReplicatedSessionDataFactory.java
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/common/slg/SLgSessionDataReplicatedImpl.java
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/data/ReplicatedSessionDatasource.java
core/jdiameter-ha/impl/src/main/java/org/mobicents/diameter/impl/ha/serve

Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
19:01
oh wow
you did quite some work there
is this ready to be added to the PR ?
I tend to need an internet connection while I hack :D
good job on working in the plane without inet connection
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
19:02
SLh could be, I just need to complete the pending stuff... SLg I have an error, but hopefully will unblock it soon... si I'm looking forward to add to the PR yes soon
most productive hours ever :D
really... although you need a good airline ;)
it was the case this time
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
19:04
don't forget to commit your stuff
not to loose it
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
19:04
yes, of course
will do asap Jean
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
19:04
let's try to focus on wrapping up the GMLC 1.0
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
19:04
yes, sure
Jean Deruelle

@deruelle
19:04
as it has been pending for quite some time now
Fernando Mendioroz

@FerUy
19:05
agreed