Issue with steaming airlines.arff

Bander Bander

Apr 17, 2015, 5:44:04 AM4/17/15
to moa-...@googlegroups.com
In MOA, When I Click Configure button, select option for ARFF streaming
and then select the airlines.arff
then Press Run button
it failed and I get this

Failure reason: Problems with option: stream
*** STACK TRACE ***java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Problems with option: stream
at moa.options.ClassOption.setValueViaCLIString(ClassOption.java:69)
at moa.tasks.EvaluateInterleavedTestThenTrain.doMainTask(EvaluateInterleavedTestThenTrain.java:103)
at moa.tasks.MainTask.doTaskImpl(MainTask.java:50)
at moa.tasks.AbstractTask.doTask(AbstractTask.java:57)
at moa.tasks.TaskThread.run(TaskThread.java:76)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Problem with options to 'ArffFileStream'.

Valid options for ArffFileStream:
-f arffFile
ARFF file to load.
-c classIndex (default: -1)
Class index of data. 0 for none or -1 for last attribute in file.

at moa.options.ClassOption.cliStringToObject(ClassOption.java:156)
at moa.options.ClassOption.setValueViaCLIString(ClassOption.java:67)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown option: -i
at moa.options.Options.setViaCLIString(Options.java:149)
at moa.options.ClassOption.cliStringToObject(ClassOption.java:154)
... 5 more

how to fix this

Albert Bifet

Apr 18, 2015, 5:28:48 AM4/18/15
to moa-...@googlegroups.com
Which version of moa are you using? It seems that there is a problem with options to 'ArffFileStream'

Cheers, Albert

Bander Bander

Apr 18, 2015, 5:36:24 AM4/18/15
to moa-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your respond
I am using the latest version   moa-release-2014 .11

Thanks

Albert Bifet

Apr 18, 2015, 6:54:07 AM4/18/15
to moa-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! What task are you running? And which parameters are you using?

Cheers, Albert

band...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2015, 7:10:25 AM4/18/15
to moa-...@googlegroups.com
😅 I don't know what happened but it's working just fine
Question: I doing a thesis  about evaluating decision trees  algorithms in massive data stream mining
Can I feed MOA with real data set, if yes how?

Sent from my iPhone

Albert Bifet

Apr 18, 2015, 7:16:21 AM4/18/15
to moa-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you have two ways, convert your data to arff format, or implement your own data reader.

Cheers, Albert