35 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

pourneema gopalakrishnan

okunmadı,
20 Haz 2012 03:57:5220.06.2012
alıcı moa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
How do we change (that is reduce the speed of the incoming stream data) the Stream Speed in MOA GUI??

Albert Bifet

okunmadı,
20 Haz 2012 16:26:4220.06.2012
alıcı moa-...@googlegroups.com
> How do we change (that is reduce the speed of the incoming stream data) the
> Stream Speed in MOA GUI??

What do you mean by the speed of the incoming stream?

Cheers, Albert

pourneema gopalakrishnan

okunmadı,
21 Haz 2012 00:14:4621.06.2012
alıcı moa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

java -cp moa.jar -javaagent:sizeofag.jar moa.DoTask \
"MeasureStreamSpeed -s generators.WaveformGenerator \
-g 100000"
this command we use to Measures the speed of a stream(as given in the MOA Manual), similarly do we have any command to increase or decrease the stream speed??

pourneema gopalakrishnan

okunmadı,
21 Haz 2012 01:10:5621.06.2012
alıcı moa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a dataset with 2400000 instances in .arff format with 2 attributes in numeric which contains values like
23.0,11007.0
23.0,110092.0
23.0,110042.0
23.0,200058.0
23.0,110094.0
23.0,200052.0
 when i run it in MOA GUI for Clustering using clustream algorithm, in the Visualization tab, i get error in the terminal as follows

Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
    at moa.gui.visualization.ClusterPanel.updateLocation(ClusterPanel.java:90)
    at moa.gui.visualization.StreamPanel.drawClustering(StreamPanel.java:212)
    at moa.gui.visualization.StreamPanel.drawMacroClustering(StreamPanel.java:124)
    at moa.gui.visualization.RunVisualizer.drawClusterings(RunVisualizer.java:396)
    at moa.gui.visualization.RunVisualizer.processClusterings(RunVisualizer.java:352)
    at moa.gui.visualization.RunVisualizer.runVisual(RunVisualizer.java:268)
    at moa.gui.visualization.RunVisualizer.run(RunVisualizer.java:186)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Am using ubuntu OS..

Christophe Salperwyck

okunmadı,
21 Haz 2012 02:45:2721.06.2012
alıcı moa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The stream speed can just be measured but not changed. The stream speed depends on your computer specifications. I guess you can create your own StreamFilter (in Java) to slow down the stream but not to increase its speed.

Best,
Christophe

2012/6/21 pourneema gopalakrishnan <pourn...@gmail.com>

pourneema gopalakrishnan

okunmadı,
21 Haz 2012 03:07:2321.06.2012
alıcı moa-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir that was helpful..

pourneema gopalakrishnan

okunmadı,
22 Haz 2012 02:12:3922.06.2012
alıcı moa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
 In MOA we have command to run classification from Command Line Prompt as follows

java -cp moa.jar -javaagent:sizeofag.jar moa.DoTask \
LearnModel -l trees.HoeffdingTree \
-s generators.WaveformGenerator -m 1000000 -O model1.moa

(which is given in the moa manual)

similarly do we have any command to run clustering from the Command Line Prompt without using the GUI interface??

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti