Sale HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black Rating

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 12:06:06 PM6/22/14
to mnsjag...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black with big discount? We offer special price HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black
Sale Price : Check Price Now
HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black Review
basyx by HON HVL701

This HVL701 mesh executive high-back chair features premium synchronized knee-tilt control that helps users keep their feet on the floor while reclining. The infinite tilt lock can be secured in any position for added comfort, and the adjustable tension accommodates a variety of users and tasks. The breathable mesh back features adjustable lumbar support to cradle the lower back, and the height-adjustable arms support the forearms, shoulders, and upper body. The seat is upholstered in rich SofThread leather that enhances the look of any contemporary desk. The ergonomic adjustments will improve productivity while working at the computer or doing general office work. The frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability.

Discover Excellence Without Expense

Offering maximum comfort, support, and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls, and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.

Where Quality Meets Value

For a focused group of products designed to bring the very best value for the investment, look to the basyx by HON collection. basyx by HON covers the gamut, from chairs and desks to storage and tables, and delivers a professional look on a budget. Executive, task, and guest chairs from basyx are reasonably priced and styled for the needs of the contemporary office. And all are backed by the reliability and reputation of The HON Company.

Pneumatic Lift

Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights

Tilt Lock

Infinite tilt lock secures the chair at virtually any reclining angle

Tilt

Mid-range knee-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point near the front to comfortably recline

Adjustable Height Arms

Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support

Tilt Tension

Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline

Warranty

Backed by the basyx by HON 5 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty. Chair is warranted for users up to 250 lbs

If you are searching HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black?

We have best HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black Review . Buy Cheap HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black . Discount Today HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black HON VL700 Series High-Back Chair with Adjustable Height Arms for Office or Computer Desk, Black Rating