Scrum Day Twin Cities 2015 9/22

Angela Johnson

Sep 15, 2015, 11:26:52 AM9/15/15
to MN Agile Experiences Group
Hello, fellow MN AEG folks,

It's time for the annual Scrum Day Twin Cities that Paul Ellarby, Lonnie Weaver-Johnson and I put together as part of service to this group and to the twin cities Agile and Scrum community.  September 22 is the date and we are at the University of MN CCE Conference Center in St. Paul once again.

We are lucky to have Esther Derby keynote the event this year!  In addition, we've added a 4th track to get more variety in the topics.

Unlike other events where it just seems like coaches and trainers are talking, there are plenty of people who are implementing Agile and Scrum in their own organizations who are getting up and sharing their stories.

Certified Scrum Professionals - you get 8 SEUs!  What's an SEU?  Scrum Education Units.  If you are CSP, or are working toward becoming one, this is an easy way to score 8 SEUs toward your goal.

The U of M is throwing in the parking for us once again and we're committed to feeding you throughout the day plus lunch.

Hope you can join us!
Best regards,
Angela, Lonnie & Paul