Re: Graduate Programs in Software Information Session

Message has been deleted

RHunter

Jul 19, 2015, 11:36:36 PM7/19/15
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com, rodh...@usfamily.net

The next Graduate Programs in Software information session at the University of St. Thomas is Tuesday, July 21st in Owens Science Hall room OWS 150 (3M Auditorium) at 5:30 PM.

Please spread the word to your family, friends, and coworkers.

Please note:

·         All info session attendees who apply for admission with Graduate Programs in Software are eligible to receive an application fee discount.

·         We are still accepting applications for fall 2015 – fall semester starts September 9th!

Come hear about our newest master’s degree program – M.S. in Data Science – and more!

Graduate Programs in Software Information Session –  Tuesday, July 21st at 5:30 PM.

You are invited to attend a Graduate Programs in Software (GPS) Information Session at the University of St. Thomas – St. Paul campus on  Tuesday, July 21st in Owens Science Hall room OWS 150  from 5:30 to 6:30 PM.

You should attend this session to:

  • Find a graduate program designed for working professionals with classes that meet at night or on weekends.
  • Learn why Graduate Programs in Software at the University of St. Thomas is a great choice for you when considering graduate programs to pursue in the Twin Cities area.
  • Stay current, advance in your career or plan a career change in Software, Information Technology and/or Information Systems.

Learn about our programs at www.stthomas.edu/gradsoftware:

  • Master’s degrees specializing in Data Science, Software Engineering, Software Management, Information Technology, and the UST MS/MBA dual degree.
  • Graduate Certificates in Big Data, Business Analysis, Computer Security, Information Systems, Software Design and Development, and Advanced Study.
  • And Professional Development Education and Mini Master programs.

The info session will include:

  • Graduate program details,
  • Admission requirements and applications procedures,
  • Question/Answer Session with GPS faculty and staff,
  • A tour of our facilities inside O’Shaughnessy Science Hall,
  • And refreshments (including tasty fresh baked gourmet cookies!).

Info session details: http://www.stthomas.edu/gradsoftware/admissions/info/default.html

  • Tuesday, July 21st in Owens Science Hall room OWS 150  from 5:30 to 6:30 PM – St. Paul campus.
  • Register online, e-mail gradso...@stthomas.edu, or call 651.962.5500 to reserve your spot at the info session.
  • Don’t have time to register?  Walk-ins and your guests are welcome.
  • Can’t make it?  Call us at 651.962.5500 or e-mail gradso...@stthomas.edu to schedule an individual appointment that works with your schedule.
Message has been deleted

RHunter

Oct 3, 2016, 10:54:16 AM10/3/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group

The next Graduate Programs in Software information session at the University of St. Thomas is Wednesday, October 5th in Owens Science Hall room OWS 150 (3M Auditorium) at 5:30 PM.

Graduate Programs in Software

Click here to register today for an information session and receive a discount on your graduate application.

Power your career with a master's degree from Graduate Programs in Software.

Come explore the many ways you can power your career with a graduate education in Software, IT or Data Science at St. Thomas.

We offer master's degrees and graduate certificate programs designed to help you advance your career. Our graduate programs include:

·         Data Science/Big Data

·         Software Engineering

·         Software Management

·         Information Technology

·         Computer Security

·         Business Analysis

·         Healthcare Analytics

·         and more!

Interested in starting your graduate program in 2017? Spring semester starts January 30th and we are now accepting applications.

Attend an upcoming information session to learn more about our graduate programs, meet faculty and staff, and learn about our application process and requirements.

Please register to attend our next information session:

Wednesday, October 5th, 2016

5:30-7:00 p.m.
Owens Science Hall, room 150 (3M Auditorium)
St. Paul Campus

Map, Directions & Parking:
View the University of St. Thomas - St. Paul campus map and directions. Owens Science Hall is located on the northwest corner of Grand Ave and Cretin Ave in St. Paul, MN. Parking is available in the Anderson Parking Facility on the southwest corner of Grand Ave and Cretin Ave.

Unable to attend? Please contact me to schedule an individual appointment that works for you.

I look forward to speaking with you, and I'm excited to introduce you to the great graduate programs in software we offer at the University of St. Thomas.

Dr. Bhabani Misra
Associate Dean, Graduate Programs - Engineering and Software

(651) 962-5500
gradso...@stthomas.edu
http://www.stthomas.edu/gradsoftware/

RHunter

Nov 25, 2016, 11:04:31 AM11/25/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group, rodh...@usfamily.net

Graduate Programs in Software

Click here to register today for an information session and receive a discount on your graduate application.

Power your career with a master's degree from Graduate Programs in Software.

Come explore the many ways you can power your career and move your world forward with a graduate education in Software, IT or Data Science at St. Thomas.

We offer master's degrees and graduate certificate programs designed to help you advance your career. Our graduate programs include:

·         Data Science/Big Data

·         Software Engineering

·         Software Management

·         Information Technology

·         Computer Security

·         Business Analysis

·         Healthcare Analytics

·         and more!

Interested in starting your graduate program in 2017? Spring semester starts January 30th and we are still accepting applications.

Attend an upcoming information session to learn more about our graduate programs, meet faculty and our admissions team, and learn about our application process and requirements.

Please register to attend our next information session:

Owens Science Hall, room 150 (3M Auditorium)
St. Paul Campus

Map, Directions & Parking:
View the University of St. Thomas - St. Paul campus map and directions. Owens Science Hall is located on the northwest corner of Grand Ave and Cretin Ave in St. Paul, MN. Parking is available in the Anderson Parking Facility on the southwest corner of Grand Ave and Cretin Ave. Ramp parking is $1/hr after 4 PM. You may park in the ramp for free if you pull a ticket at the ramp entrance and bring it with you to the information session.