September 16 MNAEG Gathering

RHunter

Sep 2, 2014, 5:00:04 PM9/2/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com

Topic : A "SAFe-like" experience

 Love it or hate it, SAFe has been a “popular” topic in agile circles the last few years.   Peter Callies has had success implementing a “SAFe-like” process at Surescripts and will share the journey they've been on.

If planning to come please indicate so on Doodle http://doodle.com/w4mv9ff688rufzgb (not necessary to sign up to attend  - just looking for an attendance estimate).

 Surescripts will also sponsor this gathering.

6 – 6:30 PM – networking, pizza

6:30 - 8 PM - topic

8 - 8:30 – Discuss future gather topic proposals

Meetings are held at the University of St. Thomas, Murray Herrick room 206 (MHC206).

See the MNAEG site for more details: https://sites.google.com/site/mnagileexperiences/

Here is a link to parking info http://www.stthomas.edu/parking/visitors/visitoroptions/

Note on parking: The Morrison ramp ($1/hr after 4 PM) is probably where most end up.

Street parking in non-permit areas on the campus perimeters can often be found (by those who enjoy the hunt).

Angela Johnson

Sep 3, 2014, 2:14:34 PM9/3/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Rod,
Not sure if you are aware that Sept 16 is Scrum Day Twin Cities.

It's at the U of M St. Paul campus again which may be an easier commute to the MN Agile Experiences group meeting.

But I'm not sure if folks will be "agile-ed out" by the evening so wanted to bring this up.

Others?  Thoughts?

Regards,
Angela

Greta Hittner-Bennett

Sep 3, 2014, 4:20:35 PM9/3/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com

I’ll be at Scrum Day TC, I’d be open to a gathering afterwards in either location.

Greta Hittner-Bennett  | Business Analyst

office 952.683.5144

greta.h...@chrobinson.com

http://worknet/Marketing/CHR%20Email%20Signature%20logo/Email_Signature_CHR.gif

*************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of C.H. Robinson. C.H. Robinson accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. (IP)

C.H. Robinson Worldwide, 14701 Charlson Road, Eden Prairie, MN, USA
*************************************************************************************************************************

RHunter

Sep 4, 2014, 9:47:16 PM9/4/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angela,

I did not hear about Scrum Day until after I had gotten Fall dates from St. Thomas.
I initially considered changing the date, then thought it might actually be a convenient opportunity for anyone attending Scrum Day who wanted to make a full day of it.

Plus "scaling agile" is a pretty hot topic in agile circles these days and It did not appear Scrum Days offered anything along those lines, so it would be a good addition to the day from that aspect.

- Rod
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mn-agile-experiences+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

RHunter

Sep 14, 2014, 8:06:50 PM9/14/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Reminder - MNAEG gathering this Tuesday.  Try and indicate on the doodle site (see below) if you are planning to attend.

Thanks - Rod