Global Scrum Gathering - Anyone attending

Jenn Schoemer

Apr 18, 2014, 5:17:12 PM4/18/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I will be attending the Global Scrum Gathering in New Orleans here in May.  I was wondering if others from MN are attending.  Or if others in the group have attended in the past and have some recommendations for a first time attendee.

Thank you in advance,

Jenn Schoemer

Natalie Warnert

Apr 19, 2014, 12:00:29 AM4/19/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com, mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Yes I am attending and presenting. I will think of some recommendations.

Thanks,
Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

Lonnie Weaver-Johnson

Apr 19, 2014, 12:48:57 AM4/19/14
to Unknown

I will be there also. I'm not presenting because i am leading the trainer retreat on Sunday. I don't really have any recommendations other than have fun! Good luck to Natalie!

Lonnie

Angela Johnson

Apr 19, 2014, 3:02:59 PM4/19/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Jenn,
Yes - have attended many a Scrum Gathering and am attending New Orleans.
For this one, Rich Sheridan of Menlo Innovations is a must see!  Truly cool
stuff they are doing as a company transformation with Scrum.  You do have
to "hang in there" as he's the end note I believe but he'll be worth it.

Regards,
Angela Johnson, PMP, PMI-ACP, CST
Certified Scrum Trainer & Agile Coach
http://angelajohnsonscrumtrainer.com
612-791-1388 Mobile

Jennifer R.

Apr 19, 2014, 5:30:37 PM4/19/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
I will also be attending. It will be my first Global Scrum Gathering as well. I'm really excited! Any tips or recommendations from our seasoned attendees are appreciated!