RE: Digest for mn-agile-experiences@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 2 topics

Eiler, Timothy

Apr 21, 2014, 8:35:14 AM4/21/14
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com

Jenn,

I’d love to, but am more than a little swamped at the moment.  Beyond folks in this group, I’d also suggest reaching out to David Hussman at DevJam.  He’s a great coach and has many more working for/with him…even though he’s a consultant in that field, I’m guessing he’d be willing to make some recommendations, etc.

In the meantime, any time you have questions, I’d be happy to answer what I can when I can.

Tim Eiler

Sr. Manager, Project Management Office (PMO)/IT Portfolio

Park Nicollet Information Technology

952.993.9377 | timothy.eiler@parknicollet.com