Next MNAEG gathering Thursday, February 19 ?

已查看 38 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

RHunter

未读,
2015年1月25日 08:36:452015/1/25
收件人 mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi All -

No topic yet for February - the floor is open for suggestions if someone has anything they would like to lead/organize.

- Rod

RHunter

未读,
2015年2月2日 22:49:482015/2/2
收件人 mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
No topic for February so far - we will cancel if nothing comes up in the next few days.

Jaime

未读,
2015年2月3日 15:08:132015/2/3
收件人 mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
If no one else comes forward I can do one on "When a project is a success but fails to be Agile."  I wanted to present on a project that had good intentions towards going in direction of Agile but fell apart due too many factors.  The project was successful in the end but did not meet the criteria as a Scrum implimentation. Let me know if there is an interest in this topic and I will present.  Thank you.

Jaime

Parikh.rajesh

未读,
2015年2月4日 13:19:062015/2/4
收件人 mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
I can present on "Who is responsible for developing Self organized team"

If you prefer I can send you deck for your review

Thanks and Regards
Rajesh Parikh

回复全部
回复作者