The next MNAEG Gathering is July 14th - topic suggestions? (show original)

RHunter

Jun 3, 2016, 12:34:34 PM6/3/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
0 AM (less than a minute ago)

Single topic/multiple topics?

Agile 2016 Conference is a few weeks after that date – anything related to that?

Something you want to lead, or want someone else to run with?

RHunter

Jun 23, 2016, 3:10:22 PM6/23/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
Not hearing much interest in a July gathering.  I will cancel if nothing comes up in the next week or so.

- Rod

RHunter

Jul 7, 2016, 10:23:37 AM7/7/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
No suggestions to date so I canceled.  I'll look to get some Fall dates set starting in September.
- Rod

Tomo Lennox

Jul 7, 2016, 10:23:43 AM7/7/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
I am still interested in talking about Kanban.   I got it to work really well, but I kept a lot of the scrum practices.  Do other people do it differently?

Lonnie Weaver-Johnson

Jul 7, 2016, 10:24:43 AM7/7/16
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomo,

I’d love to hear that topic sometime.

Best Regards,

Lonnie

Lonnie Weaver-Johnson
Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile Coach

Cheryl Neeser

Jul 7, 2016, 5:28:39 PM7/7/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
I'm interested in Kanban, may be able to share some things about Dual Track Agile & bring some others along in the Fall; couldn't make the Bastille Day gathering due to Special Olympic Bocce.  Have a great rest of Summer!

Tracy Langton

Jul 7, 2016, 9:13:56 PM7/7/16
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com

I would also be interested in this topic

Tracy

mark.sullivan

Jul 11, 2016, 12:52:45 PM7/11/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
I would be interested in discussing Kanban. I've used Scrum and currently use Kanban. I'd love to hear additional experiences from people who have used both.

parikh.rajesh

Jul 11, 2016, 1:50:08 PM7/11/16
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
I woulld like to understand more on Kanban

Sent from my Samsung device

Jane Koivula

Jul 26, 2016, 10:45:55 AM7/26/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
A Kanban discussion is of interest, thanks!