Joe Justice Build Party Comes to the Twin Cities!

Angela Johnson

Jun 28, 2015, 7:42:11 AM6/28/15
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com, Rod Hunter
Hi, Fellow MN Agile Experience Group folks,

Just a quick note to let you know the August event we have listed for this group on the Scrum Alliance website:

Members of this group can take $100 off the ticket price by contacting me for a code to use.

As a Scrum Alliance User Group, anyone attending can earn Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards earning their Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or maintaining it.

Please join us to learn from Joe Justice on how he's applying Agile to Hardware and build a car in a day using Scrum :)!

Best regards,
Angela

photo
Angela Johnson, PMP, PMI-ACP, CST