Need scrum masters and agile coaches!

Jim Oolman

Feb 12, 2018, 3:58:26 PM2/12/18
to MN Agile Experiences Group

Our Agile Practice is experiencing growth and our team is looking to hire our next Agile champions. We need scrum masters and agile coaches. If you value integrity and you have passion for people, agile, scrum, and lean you should reach out to Jim Oolman at Ji...@ProjectConsultingGroup.com to start a conversation.
Make it a great day. We look forward to hearing from you.

Jim Oolman
Project Consulting Group
Ji...@ProjectConsultingGroup.com

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete this e-mail and destroy all hard copies.