Upcoming Agile & Medical Device Training Programs

Kelly Weyrauch

Jan 5, 2016, 9:26:03 PM1/5/16
to MN Agile Experiences Group
Greetings MNAEG members,

The first one on Jan 21 is a one-day introduction to Agile. While this group probably doesn't need this basic training session, perhaps some of your connections might

The second one on Feb 11 is another one-day program focused on medical device organizations, or other embedded systems, safety critical, or process-heavy organizations, addressing topics unique to the application of Agile in environments that have a traditionally heavy development process.

The third one on Feb 25 is not related to Agile, but is targeting software groups, especially those using Agile, who need to know more about regulations that govern medical device development. I am looking for organizations that are already good at software development but new to medical devices, such as web-developers and mobile app creators moving into the medical market. I am hoping you can help me connect to this diverse and growing group.

If you want more information of have information to share, go the EruditeEDU site (EruditeEDU.com) or email me directly (ke...@AgileQualitySystems.com).

Thanks for the help!

Kelly Weyrauch

3 New Programs For The New Year!
View this email in your browser
Begin your New Year with essential competencies needed in 2016. This trio of programs spotlight the regulatory environment for Medical Device software applications. These programs by Kelly Weyrauch have been created to educate your teams in what is rapidly becoming the standard. Register today!Sincerely,
EruditeEDU