Global Scrum Gathering 2018 Coming to Minnesota!

Lonnie Weaver-Johnson

Jan 15, 2018, 4:18:46 PM1/15/18
to MN Agile Experiences Group

Hi MNAEG Members,

I hope your 2018 is off with a bang! It certainly is for the MN Vikings!!! Yay!

Some other good news for Minnesotans in 2018 is the Global Scrum Gathering is coming to Minnesota!

The Scrum Alliance has offered a discount code for anyone in our group to use when they register for the event, which will be here in Minneapolis in April (16 - 18).

This is our very exciting annual global conference and Minnesota has not hosted since 2006. It is quite the honor since we normally compete with warm vacation places like San Diego, Orlando, Las Vegas, and New Orleans.  I hope our lovely state is well represented by all of you! To make that easier you can use this code for a discount:

SGMSPUserGroup18

To register or simply get some information from the Scrum Alliance site you can click here

There will also be a booth set up where the User Groups in Minnesota can talk with guests about our User Group and invite them to participate.  If any of you would like to work the booth let me know and I can see if we can make that happen.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Warm Regards,

Lonnie Weaver-Johnson, Certified Scrum Trainer

LWJ Solutions