Hamid Bin Zaman

Jan 17, 2015, 2:11:33 PM1/17/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
hello

i have been trying to develop an app which will record my current location and a remembered one
and show directions to the remembered location from my current one using google maps

app does the location fetching part but when i ask it to show directions, it pops up with an error
error : 601 : no corresponding activity was found

attached my work....suggestions are needed and will be appreciated
gpsLocator.aia

SteveJG

Jan 17, 2015, 3:11:29 PM1/17/15
You are trying to use the Google API to show directions apparently.  The ActivityStarter might be able to request the directions or you might need to use the Web component.  No corresponding activity found indicates that you did not provide the correct links.

If you only need the map between your actual and saved locations, the instructions from the Where Is My Car tutorial shows how:  http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials3818.html?&page=2

A screen capture (png or jpg) of the relevant blocks would help more than your aia file.

Regards,
Steve