Live stream video resize on mobile devices

Some Some

Sep 13, 2015, 11:41:07 AM9/13/15
to Mistserver.org
Hi I have a problem with the live stream (push) of a stream the embedded code doesn't resize the video window so you can't even see the full video or use the full-screen button(the button isn't visible at all). is there anything that can be done from my part to fix it?

Jaron Viëtor

Sep 13, 2015, 4:49:00 PM9/13/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Another user recently pointed out the video sizing problem as well.
You can fix it by either tweaking/customizing the embed script itself by hand, or writing your own / using a third party player. We also plan to release an update that fixes this problem somewhere in the next week or two.

Regards,
Jaron Viëtor
CTO, DDVTech