stream autostart and/or thumbnail

Aljaz Pengov Bitenc

Dec 8, 2014, 5:45:02 AM12/8/14
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sorry if this is a basic question, but I'm hitting a brick wall. Two questions:

1)
I'm using ffmpeg to push a stream to MistServer, but I'm at a loss as to how to get the stream to autostart on page load. Additionally, I'm wondering if there's a way to pre-set a volume setting on the player to a low level, giving user the option to increase volume using controls of the player.

2) failing the above, is there a way to equip the player with a thumbail image? All I get now is a black box, which doesn't really look nice.

Thx

Aljaž