2.3.1. Bugs ?

MidgetCoach

Jun 28, 2015, 11:02:51 AM6/28/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Running Mist 2.3.1 Pro.  When I try to add a new stream a message comes up with "can not find protocol" . When I check the protocols they are enabled and active. If I reinstall back to 2.3.0 I have no problems adding streams. Anyone else having this problem?

Balder Vietor

Jul 2, 2015, 4:28:29 AM7/2/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Most likely it's because of a name change of the protocols. Deleting the protocol and readding it should fix any issues you have, if you'd like we could have a look at your config.json and see if there's anything weird/wrong with it.

With kind regards,

Balder Viëtor
Product Management & Head of testing

Amphoraweg 5
2332ED Leiden
The Netherlands
mistserver.org
ddvtech.com
+31 10 8080 619 (NL)
+1 408 677 5212 (USA)

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 5:02 PM, MidgetCoach <aamidg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Running Mist 2.3.1 Pro.  When I try to add a new stream a message comes up with "can not find protocol" . When I check the protocols they are enabled and active. If I reinstall back to 2.3.0 I have no problems adding streams. Anyone else having this problem?

MidgetCoach

Jul 4, 2015, 11:25:32 AM7/4/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Installed the new version you send me in the above post. If the problem persists I'll send you the json file.
Thanks for the reply