Updateing

MidgetCoach

Jan 15, 2015, 2:26:44 PM1/15/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
         I have a working install of MistServer 2.1.1. I would like to update it to the newer version 2.1.4 . How can I update without losing any of my video stream files or links?

Balder Vietor

Jan 19, 2015, 6:17:02 AM1/19/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My apologies for the late reply.

To update MistServer to a higher version simply copy the config.json to the new mistserver files. We do not recommend overwriting all the old files as it could bug out MistServer, if you want to use the same folder location delete everything but "config.json" and you should be fine.

With kind regards,

Balder Viëtor
Product Management & Head of testing

Amphoraweg 5