Log Error

MidgetCoach

Jun 15, 2015, 4:27:23 PM6/15/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
I use Sorenson Squeeze Desktop to change files to flash. Then convert to dtsc with MistServer. When I play a file I get the error
WARNMistInDTSC|3773||Trying to keep-alive an element without counters
 What is this telling me?  How can I correct it?

Balder Vietor

Jun 16, 2015, 8:57:42 AM6/16/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This warning is mostly harmless, as the warning indicates that something inside MIstServer wasn't closed properly, but has been caught and handled. While it does indicate we have something to improve you can ignore the warning as you shouldn't be able to prevent it with just the MistServer management interface settings.

With kind regards,

Balder Viëtor
Product Management & Head of testing

Amphoraweg 5
2332ED Leiden
The Netherlands
mistserver.org
ddvtech.com
+31 10 8080 619 (NL)
+1 408 677 5212 (USA)

MidgetCoach

Jun 16, 2015, 3:01:46 PM6/16/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Balder,
            Thanks for the reply. I will not waste any time and worry about it then.