to call stream api

ahmed hussain

Apr 18, 2015, 6:08:43 AM4/18/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hello Balder,
I'm thanking you, Because you help me a lot regarding mist server query.
Now i have one more question ?
I want to test live stream api's, For that iam using firefox RestClient to test api's using post request.
But i'm getting some html format data.
could you please help me to collect api's for a live stream.

with kind regards,
Ahmed Hussain
Associate Software Engineer.

Balder Vietor

Apr 19, 2015, 9:35:23 AM4/19/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ahmed,

If you're trying to use the API you'd probably want to use the API documentation. You can find it at the following address: http://wiki.mistserver.org/doxygen/api.html for the open source API or http://wiki.mistserver.org/doxygen/LTS_api.html for the MistServer Pro API.

With kind regards,

Balder Viëtor
Product Management & Head of testing

Amphoraweg 5