Error code again

MidgetCoach

Jul 1, 2015, 7:55:20 AM7/1/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone explain what this error code is telling me?

Tue 30 Jun 2015, 23:34:21WARNMistInDTSC|31889||Trying to keep-alive an element without counters
Tue 30 Jun 2015, 23:34:06ERRORMistOutHDS|32328||Time going backwards in track 2 - dropping track.
Tue 30 Jun 2015, 23:34:06WARNMistInDTSC|31889||Trying to keep-alive an element without counters
Tue 30 Jun 2015, 23:33:48ERRORMistOutHDS|32322||Time going backwards in track 1 - dropping track.
When streaming videos they seem to stop after playing for awhile. Could this be the problem?

Balder Vietor

Jul 2, 2015, 4:45:57 AM7/2/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You're experiencing a bug we've fixed in our latest development build. We're planning to release a new version pretty soon, but I'll send you a new version so you won't have to wait for the fix.

With kind regards,

Balder Viëtor
Product Management & Head of testing

Amphoraweg 5
2332ED Leiden
The Netherlands
mistserver.org
ddvtech.com
+31 10 8080 619 (NL)
+1 408 677 5212 (USA)

MidgetCoach

Jul 4, 2015, 9:30:05 AM7/4/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your replies. I got the update and will install and try it. I'll post back the results.

MidgetCoach

Jul 10, 2015, 8:32:15 PM7/10/15
to mists...@googlegroups.com
Loaded the development build software. Seems to be better, not getting the error code. Up grading the ISP service to fiber on the 21st. Will then try again with multiple uses. Will post back.
                 Thanks again.

MidgetCoach

Aug 9, 2015, 8:56:24 AM8/9/15
to Mistserver.org
Yes this version seems to work much better, Thank you