Fwd: Tech Problem with Mises Videos/Audios

David Veksler

Oct 28, 2012, 11:51:44 PM10/28/12
to Mises.org Development
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RainStorm Five <rainsto...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Subject: Tech Problem with Mises Videos/Audios
To: "webm...@mises.org" <webm...@mises.org>

Hello,

I am new to the Mises website. I began listening to the videos and then clicked on something by mistake. Now I can no longer view the videos. Instead, I am taken to a page that asks me to get MS 'Silverlight', or options to click on either HTML5 Player or a plugin player, neither option which does anything to get me back to the video.

I've tried exiting and re-entering the site, a cold boot, and disabling cookies in order to get back to the actual videos and nothing worked. It looks like (to me) there is some cookie that keeps me in this lock but I'm not proficient enough to escape it. Can you help me with this?

Thank you,
Don