Unruly negores complain that the cinema mgt. was "racist".

1 view

brad herschel

Feb 23, 2011, 9:34:51 PM2/23/11

richard

Feb 23, 2011, 10:12:08 PM2/23/11

Bunch of damn crying whining babies who never learned how to read.
The message was shown on the screen, which would have been read by anyone
in the audience, of any ethnic background, who can read that is.

The only reason the suit was filed because a certain director of that very
commission who made the ruling to begin with, happened to be there. If it
wasn't for her mouth, no court time would have been granted.

The Man From Havana

Feb 24, 2011, 12:31:45 AM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 1:34 pm, brad herschel <bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110223/NEWS01/102230331/Top-c...topnews|text|Home

> Everything the subhuman negro touches turns to crap.
>
> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Can't argue with that...2 thumbs up for this post !

edspyhill01

Feb 24, 2011, 3:54:47 AM2/24/11
On Feb 23, 9:34 pm, brad herschel <bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110223/NEWS01/102230331/Top-c...topnews|text|Home

> Everything the subhuman negro touches turns to crap.
>
> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Delaware is one wierd state. Black movie audience behavior has been
chronicled by white and black comedians. The movie screen is a giant
TV you talk to. The whole event is interactive. I saw one of the
Star Wars movies in a theater in Philadelphia and that was an
experience and a half.

dr_jeff

Feb 24, 2011, 6:46:35 AM2/24/11

Your racist comments noted. Had you read the article, you would have
seen that there were no behavior problems with the black audience,
rather, a few felt offended and filed a complaint. Ultimately, the
Delaware Supreme Court decided that there was no discrimination and the
complaint dismissed.

Before calling a group "the subhuman negro" or "unruly negores", please
learn to read the article as well as spell ("negores") so you don't
appear foolish, subhuman yourself or just plain stupid or ignorant.

Jeff

edspyhill01

Feb 24, 2011, 9:14:55 AM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 6:46 am, dr_jeff <u...@msu.edu> wrote:
> On 2/23/11 9:34 PM, brad herschel wrote:
>
> >http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110223/NEWS01/102230331/Top-c...topnews|text|Home

> > Everything the subhuman negro touches turns to crap.
>
> >http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News
>
> Your racist comments noted. Had you read the article, you would have
> seen that there were no behavior problems with the black audience,
> rather, a few felt offended and filed a complaint. Ultimately, the
> Delaware Supreme Court decided that there was no discrimination and the
> complaint dismissed.
>
> Before calling a group "the subhuman negro" or "unruly negores", please
> learn to read the article as well as spell ("negores") so you don't
> appear foolish, subhuman yourself or just plain stupid or ignorant.
>
> Jeff

These guys are afraid of one black women walking toward them on a
street. They are intimidated by Michelle Obama. Black males will
cause these guys to soil their adult diapers.

Pithy and Original

Feb 24, 2011, 4:54:10 PM2/24/11

"edspyhill01" <edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Like a Rocky Horror Picture Show?

edspyhill01

Feb 24, 2011, 5:06:10 PM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 4:54 pm, "Pithy and Original"
<Noneofyourbusin...@invalid.cam> wrote:
> "edspyhill01" <edspyhil...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 23, 9:34 pm, brad herschel <bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110223/NEWS01/102230331/Top-c...text|Home

> > Everything the subhuman negro touches turns to crap.
>
> >http://www.newnation.org/New Nation News

> Delaware is one wierd state.  Black movie audience behavior has been
> chronicled by white and black comedians.  The movie screen is a giant
> TV you talk to.  The whole event is interactive.  I saw one of the
> Star Wars movies in a theater in Philadelphia and that was an
> experience and a half.
>
> Like a Rocky Horror Picture Show?

No, just a different cultural event, not better of worse. I was not
threatened or felt threatened in the least, but I grew up in
intergrated neighborhoods so I don't have an unnatural fear of non-
whites.

dr_jeff

Feb 24, 2011, 5:57:35 PM2/24/11
On 2/24/11 4:54 PM, Pithy and Original wrote:
> "edspyhill01"<edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 23, 9:34 pm, brad herschel<bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110223/NEWS01/102230331/Top-c...topnews|text|Home
>>
>> Everything the subhuman negro touches turns to crap.
>>
>> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News
>
> Delaware is one wierd state. Black movie audience behavior has been
> chronicled by white and black comedians.

Comedians - I know a lot of people get their news from them, but they
are still not a good source of accurate info.

> The movie screen is a giant
> TV you talk to.

You talk to movie screens?

> The whole event is interactive. I saw one of the
> Star Wars movies in a theater in Philadelphia and that was an
> experience and a half.

Hint: Philadelphia and Delaware are different places. Philadelphia, the
nation's former capital, is in Pennsylvania.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 24, 2011, 7:51:12 PM2/24/11
"dr_jeff" <u...@msu.edu> wrote in message

> On 2/24/11 4:54 PM, Pithy and Original wrote:
>> "edspyhill01"<edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Feb 23, 9:34 pm, brad herschel<bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110223/NEWS01/102230331/Top-c...topnews|text|Home
>>>
>>> Everything the subhuman negro touches turns to crap.
>>>
>>> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News
>>
>> Delaware is one wierd state. Black movie audience behavior has been
>> chronicled by white and black comedians.
>
> Comedians - I know a lot of people get their news from them, but they are
> still not a good source of accurate info.

In fact, many of them are extremely accurate barometers of society.

dr_jeff

Feb 24, 2011, 8:58:30 PM2/24/11

Black movie audience behavior has not been a major subject of comedians
AFIK. And what do you suggest the comedians are measuring?

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 24, 2011, 9:11:03 PM2/24/11
"dr_jeff" <u...@msu.edu> wrote in message

Sounds like you've seen all comedians in existence, and all of their
routines. Is this the case? Where do you find the time?

dr_jeff

Feb 24, 2011, 9:21:45 PM2/24/11

No, I just asked Watson. B-)

I asked Google, too. And Google didn't find anything about black
audience behavior in movie theaters. I just hope they don't go a
firehouse and yell, "Movie!".

Where did you get that idea? I haven't seen black audiences as a
subject. I never said that I saw all the comedians. And, find out what
AFIK means.

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 25, 2011, 12:33:06 AM2/25/11

Meatloaf AGAIN?!?!

Hachiroku ハチロク

Feb 25, 2011, 12:32:06 AM2/25/11
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:54:10 -0800, Pithy and Original wrote:

Meatloaf AGAIN?!?!

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 24, 2011, 11:37:24 PM2/24/11
"dr_jeff" <u...@msu.edu> wrote in message

By any reading, your statement about comedians was an overarching one. Now,
sit down and be quiet.

JerryD(upstateNY)

Feb 25, 2011, 3:15:10 AM2/25/11
Black movie audience behavior has not been a major subject of comedians
AFIK. And what do you suggest the comedians are measuring?

Watch this...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ7cKYsJLDM&playnext=1&list=PLA80DC5B12F366538
--
JerryD(upstateNY)

edspyhill01

Feb 25, 2011, 6:06:39 AM2/25/11
On Feb 24, 9:21 pm, dr_jeff <u...@msu.edu> wrote:
> On 2/24/11 9:11 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>

> > "dr_jeff"<u...@msu.edu>  wrote in message

> >> Black movie audience behavior has not been a major subject of comedians
> >> AFIK. And what do you suggest the comedians are measuring?
>
> > Sounds like you've seen all comedians in existence, and all of their
> > routines. Is this the case? Where do you find the time?
>
> No, I just asked Watson. B-)
>
> I asked Google, too. And Google didn't find anything about black
> audience behavior in movie theaters. I just hope they don't go a
> firehouse and yell, "Movie!".
>
> Where did you get that idea? I haven't seen black audiences as a
> subject. I never said that I saw all the comedians. And, find out what
> AFIK means.- Hide quoted text -

This is a fun site for things white.

http://stuffwhitepeopledo.blogspot.com/2008/07/sit-quiety-in-movie-theaters-part-two.html

dr_jeff

Feb 25, 2011, 6:55:36 AM2/25/11

Excuse me. You're now talking for everyone? Who elected you God? Your
interpretation of my comment was overarching, not my comment.

And don't tell me what to do.

Jeff Strickland

Feb 25, 2011, 11:43:19 AM2/25/11

"JoeSpareBedroom" <news...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

That's a non-sequitur. Just because a comedian can measure society does not
make him an accurate source of information.

Jon Stewart and Steven Cobert are poor sources of information, as is Dennis
Miller. Jon and Steven take a liberal view of things that have happened, and
Dennis is generally conservative, but none of them are accurate sources of
information. An accurate source of information is one that if it was the
only source -- which is an inherently bad thing -- would stand on its own
merits and be supported by common understanding of the majority of the
population.

When one tunes to the Comedy Channel for news stories, then one should not
be discussing world events in public.

Jeff Strickland

Feb 25, 2011, 11:45:05 AM2/25/11

"brad herschel" <bradhe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

But, YOU'RE not racist... No sir, not YOU.

edspyhill01

Feb 25, 2011, 11:52:52 AM2/25/11
On Feb 25, 11:43 am, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstr...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

> > "dr_jeff" <u...@msu.edu> wrote in message

> >> Comedians - I know a lot of people get their news from them, but they are
> >> still not a good source of accurate info.
>
> > In fact, many of them are extremely accurate barometers of society.
>
> That's a non-sequitur. Just because a comedian can measure society does not
> make him an accurate source of information.
>
> Jon Stewart and Steven Cobert are poor sources of information, as is Dennis
> Miller. Jon and Steven take a liberal view of things that have happened, and
> Dennis is generally conservative, but none of them are accurate sources of
> information. An accurate source of information is one that if it was the
> only source -- which is an inherently bad thing -- would stand on its own
> merits and be supported by common understanding of the majority of the
> population.
>
> When one tunes to the Comedy Channel for news stories, then one should not
> be discussing world events in public.- Hide quoted text -

You need to be very informed already to get the jokes on The Daily
Show and the Cobert Report. If anyone comes to those shows uninformed
they have to get informed or they stop watching. Dennis Miller used
to be funny in an unhip mean hipster way, but now he is just flailing
for some kind of show business career.

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 25, 2011, 11:54:55 AM2/25/11
"Jeff Strickland" <crwl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "JoeSpareBedroom" <news...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>> "dr_jeff" <u...@msu.edu> wrote in message

>>> Comedians - I know a lot of people get their news from them, but they
>>> are still not a good source of accurate info.
>>

>> In fact, many of them are extremely accurate barometers of society.
>>

> That's a non-sequitur. Just because a comedian can measure society does
> not make him an accurate source of information.

It doesn't mean they're INaccurate, either. It means they're making
observations which are often true.

> Jon Stewart and Steven Cobert are poor sources of information, as is
> Dennis Miller. Jon and Steven take a liberal view of things that have
> happened, and Dennis is generally conservative, but none of them are
> accurate sources of information. An accurate source of information is one
> that if it was the only source -- which is an inherently bad thing --
> would stand on its own merits and be supported by common understanding of
> the majority of the population.
>
> When one tunes to the Comedy Channel for news stories, then one should not
> be discussing world events in public.

Nobody tunes to Comedy Channel for news stories, and you know it.

How about:
George Carlin
Eddie Murphy
Ron White
Chris Rock
Dave Chappelle
Bill Cosby
Alan King
Don Rickles
Lenny Bruce

Every one of these people has had something edgy, but TRUE to say about
ethnic and/or religious groups. You need to widen your world a bit. But we
already knew that. You live in a cocoon.

Jeff Strickland

Feb 25, 2011, 12:28:00 PM2/25/11

"JoeSpareBedroom" <news...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
Once was funny, not any more. He does talk about current events.

> Eddie Murphy
I've never seen him discuss current events.

> Ron White
Who?

> Chris Rock
Not funny.

> Dave Chappelle
Seriously not funny.

> Bill Cosby
Hilarious, but not a source of current events.

> Alan King
He's a news source?

> Don Rickles
Isn't he dead?

> Lenny Bruce

He's dead.

> Every one of these people has had something edgy, but TRUE to say about
> ethnic and/or religious groups. You need to widen your world a bit. But we
> already knew that. You live in a cocoon.

You're changing your own discussion. Somebody said that comedians are not a
"source of accurate information." YOU replied that they are a good barameter
of society -- in the context of "accurate information," you affirmed that
they are a good source. Now you are saying something entirely different. It
might be true, but it is different.

You don't know what you're talking about, and don't know what you've said.
This is a bad combination for a guy to have that is speaking in public.

edspyhill01

Feb 25, 2011, 12:51:42 PM2/25/11
On Feb 25, 12:28 pm, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstr...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

> > "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstr...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

> This is a bad combination for a guy to have that is speaking in public.- Hide quoted text -

Chris Rock not funny? Dave Chapelle not funny? The most accurate way
to define right and left is humor. You like Larry the Cable Guy,
right?

Lenny Bruce - how to relax your colored friends at parties
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua0TT87KNwo

JerryD(upstateNY)

Feb 25, 2011, 2:42:56 PM2/25/11
edspyhill01" wrote in message......Dennis Miller used to be funny in an
unhip mean
hipster way, but now he is just flailing for some kind of show business
career.<<<<<<<<<

Translation....I liked him when he was a liberal but now that
he is a conservative, I don't like him any more.

--
JerryD(upstateNY)

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 26, 2011, 11:22:32 AM2/26/11
Comedy is an art. It is not a science nor is it journalism. Ask 20 different
artists to describe the same fact and you'll get 20 different results. This
does not mean any of their interpretations are inaccurate.

You will now attempt to disagree. As always, you will fail because you are
ignorant, angry and above all, intensely stupid.

dr_jeff

Feb 26, 2011, 11:23:59 AM2/26/11

Disagreeing with you doesn't make one stupid. Yours is not the only good
interpretation. Get over yourself.

jeff

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 26, 2011, 11:37:21 AM2/26/11
"dr_jeff" <u...@msu.edu> wrote in message

You need to follow Strickland more closely. If you don't see a trend, you're
as stupid as he is.

dr_jeff

Feb 26, 2011, 12:21:08 PM2/26/11

Why would I want to follow him?