Need Drivers Daily Log program older free version and PC*Miler 2000 install discs

belfry

Jul 30, 2004, 10:15:42 AM7/30/04

I have a friend of mine who drives rigs. He bought a laptop two years ago.
It already had installed Drivers Daily Log Version 2.46.9 20 May 2002 &
PC*Miles 2000. His drive is about to fail, and he needs the installation
programs for both these. Does anyone out there have either or both
installation files/discs?

Thanks!

--
"The music may be lousy, but at least it drowns out the dialogue."
---Crow T. Robot, MST3K, 'The Wild World of Batwoman'

Winning a war is just as possible as winning an earthquake.
--Washu

---

truckinsp

Jul 30, 2004, 10:19:11 AM7/30/04
>I have a friend of mine who drives rigs. He bought a laptop two years ago.
>It already had installed Drivers Daily Log Version 2.46.9 20 May 2002 &
>PC*Miles 2000. His drive is about to fail, and he needs the installation
>programs for both these. Does anyone out there have either or both
>installation files/discs?

>Thanks!

PCMiler and Driver's Daily Log are both on the internet.....go search and
ask the companies directly........or did you want someone who paid for their
programs to give them to you for free???

Jim B.

Jul 30, 2004, 10:42:38 AM7/30/04
Drivers Daily Log Version 2.46 May 2002? I have Drivers Daily Log Version
2.04 and its dated May 2003 which was still one of the free versions. Of
course with the change in the regs it's not any good any more. I just burned
the download to disk back then to save it. I think you either have the year
or version number wrong. No one is going to give you a licensed copy of the
newer versions that were not free to download and use.

"belfry" <bel...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

belfry

Jul 30, 2004, 5:12:13 PM7/30/04
His laptop has crashed. He cannot get on the internet at all. The drive in
it is totally crashed.

truckinsp

Jul 30, 2004, 5:22:43 PM7/30/04
>His laptop has crashed. He cannot get on the internet at all. The drive in
>it is totally crashed.

Well, if his laptop has crashed, why does HE need those programs???? HE
won't be able to use them......

belfry

Jul 30, 2004, 6:18:03 PM7/30/04
Because they were installed on the laptop when he bought the laptop, and
then he bacame the legal owner!

"truckinsp" <truckinsp@ nowhere.com> wrote in message

truckinsp

Jul 30, 2004, 6:19:58 PM7/30/04
>Because they were installed on the laptop when he bought the laptop, and
>then he bacame the legal owner!

Well, then he ought to go to those companies and explain that to them and
see if they agree with him....

the man who knew too much

Jul 30, 2004, 8:40:51 PM7/30/04
belfry wrote:

> I have a friend of mine who drives rigs. He bought a laptop two years
> ago. It already had installed Drivers Daily Log Version 2.46.9 20 May 2002
> &
> PC*Miles 2000. His drive is about to fail, and he needs the installation
> programs for both these. Does anyone out there have either or both
> installation files/discs?
>
> Thanks!

the one & only thing i can suggest is for your freind to get a external cd
burner & back up his whole partition to a cdrom. or get a external hard
drive & mirror the image on the old drive. this way, he could replace the
drive & place the image back on the new drive. that way, he will still have
the same setup as he had before, except, with a new drive.
--
It's a shame Linux has such difficulty running some of the more popular
Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, WPA, Swen, SoBig, ILOVEYOU,

Windows was created to keep idiots away from Unix.

Whitelightning

Jul 31, 2004, 12:00:05 AM7/31/04

> Because they were installed on the laptop when he bought the laptop, and
> then he bacame the legal owner!

Wrong, if he didn't get the disks and the license codes then he doesn't own
them The person that sold him the laptop is the one he should be going to.
I can ghost drives all day long and install them in computers and then sell
them to unsuspecting people. Or I could sell my current computer, and not
pass on the disks and codes, because I used them on my new one. In ether
case I would be breaking copyright laws, and who ever bought the computer
would be as well when they ran the software.
Whitelightning

belfry

Jul 31, 2004, 1:16:55 AM7/31/04
The DDL on it is the FREE 2.4x version, and when I contacted DDL, he said he
no longer has the old version, only the Version 3.x which is the pay
version.
I searched the net for the free 2.4x version, but can't find it.

"Whitelightning" <white.li...@verizon.net> wrote in message

SOHO Solutions

Jul 31, 2004, 2:22:49 AM7/31/04
I looked at this program & it looks pretty good. I am about to get
back out driving & would like to hear from some people about it.
Should I spend the $$$ to purchase it & how do you use it. Let me know
I am very serious about it or some other program that will do my daily
logging.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
| | ||','''|''''''\__ ,___
| DFW_Airwolf | | | ||__|'__|___||()))))))))))))))))
['''(@)'(@)'''''''''''''''''''''"""''|(@)(@)***********'(@)

F.M.C.S.A.

in...@FMCSA.ORG

Justin

Jul 31, 2004, 9:55:10 AM7/31/04

> The DDL on it is the FREE 2.4x version, and when I contacted DDL, he
> said he no longer has the old version, only the Version 3.x which is
> the pay version.
> I searched the net for the free 2.4x version, but can't find it.

Would you drive a truck for free? No. Then why do you think a software
co. is going to spend potentially hundreds of expensive manhours designing,
programming, writing the code, debugging, testing, and marketing a software
product only to give it away free? The program may have been free in the
beginning because the co. wanted end users to try it and help catch any
bugs. Now the bugs are gone and it costs money.

Knuckles

Jul 31, 2004, 11:56:55 AM7/31/04
If you want the free version and your email can except an application file
attachment of 1.2mb contact me I can email it to you. It's version 2.04 but
with the change in Hours of Service it's no good anymore.

Knuckles

Jul 31, 2004, 12:03:11 PM7/31/04
It's a great program, but to use it while on the road you need a printer to
go with your computer. You need to be able to supply truckinsp or any other
DOT officer with hard copies(printed) of your logs for the last 8 days when
asked. Oh and make sure you always have an extra ink cartridge with you.
They don't like "the printer ran out of ink" excuse.

"SOHO Solutions" <SO...@MaxxCorp.net> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

SOHO Solutions

Jul 31, 2004, 1:43:32 PM7/31/04
Yeah I picked up a little HP Color Inkjet last year. I have used it
before to print out MAPS of routes and Major Intersections. Makes it
kind of nice when you have them sitting there with you before you get
to a MAJOR turn. I also setup my GPS with WayPoints to show me when
those turns are coming up. This is also nice as it gives me something
to watch. I dont start worrying about looking for a exit until I am
like 5 to 10 miles before it. It gives me the warning I need without
having to think about it as much......Anyway, I also recommend
MicroSoft Streets & Trips as a pretty good Mapping program to print
out Maps & also show REAL-TIME position via GPS.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:03:11 GMT, "Knuckles" <knuc...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

Dallas Saturday Socials - The Hottest little parties in Town. Check us
out at http://www.DallasSaturdaySocials.com

Be sure and REGISTER for a VIP Membership to get in on our
UpCumming HOT Parties in July !!!!!!

Message has been deleted

SOHO Solutions

Jul 31, 2004, 2:24:37 PM7/31/04
Cant tell you why you cant find it, but I have a CLASS A CDL with all
endorsements. Have had it for over 2 years......And it is not now or
has it ever been suspended. Oh well, maybe the same reason you cant
find it is the same reason people cant find out that you are a
REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER......

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:22:15 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:43:32 -0500, SOHO Solutions <SO...@MaxxCorp.net>
>wrote:

>>Yeah I picked up a little HP Color Inkjet last year. I have used it
>>before to print out MAPS of routes and Major Intersections. Makes it
>>kind of nice when you have them sitting there with you before you get
>>to a MAJOR turn. I also setup my GPS with WayPoints to show me when
>>those turns are coming up. This is also nice as it gives me something
>>to watch. I dont start worrying about looking for a exit until I am
>>like 5 to 10 miles before it. It gives me the warning I need without
>>having to think about it as much......Anyway, I also recommend
>>MicroSoft Streets & Trips as a pretty good Mapping program to print
>>out Maps & also show REAL-TIME position via GPS.
>

>Hey Mark, why doesn't TXDOT have a record of you having a commercial
>license? Is it the same reason your SOHO business doesn't? Lying
>little puke.

http://www.MaxxCorp.net - Custom Computer Solutions * SOHO Services

http://www.FMCSA.org - A Non-Profit Group Dedicated to Safer Commerical Driving

http://www.Cujo-DeSockpuppet.com - A Site for your STUPID SPAMMERS & TROLLS

Message has been deleted

SOHO Solutions

Jul 31, 2004, 3:03:47 PM7/31/04
Whatever you want to believe. I happen to know that I do have a CLASS
A CDL & it doesnt really matter as I can show it to whoever I need to.
And as far as you not being a SEX OFFENDER, I dont believe that. I
think you are & you think by being a LOUDMOUTH ASSHOLE you can shout
it down......Oh well.....Why dont you go back & molest some more
children so we can get rid of you for good.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:58:57 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:24:37 -0500, SOHO Solutions <SO...@MaxxCorp.net>
>wrote:
>

>>Cant tell you why you cant find it, but I have a CLASS A CDL
>

>So much for you having me killfiled, eh Mary?

>> with all endorsements. Have had it for over 2 years......And it is not now or
>>has it ever been suspended.
>

>Riiight.

>>Oh well, maybe the same reason you cant
>>find it is the same reason people cant find out that you are a
>>REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER......
>

>Exactly! BECAUSE I'M NOT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER and you don't have
>a CDL. First time you tell the truth and even then you damage your
>own credibility.
>
>What a maroon.

Message has been deleted

SOHO Solutions

Jul 31, 2004, 3:25:10 PM7/31/04
Once again I am going to have to get out the CRAYONS to try & explain
a few things to the weaker minded people. OK Gary, lets try to get
this straight now.

1. You are a CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER

2. I have a small consulting business that does work every so often.

3. I dont have a FULL-TIME job other than raising my kids. (NOTE:
Please stay away from them as I dont allow CHILD MOLESTERS around
them)

4. I have a CLASS A CDL & I can drive 18-wheelers & MotorCoaches.

5. You need to wipe this spittle from your mouth as your dribble is
getting heavy again.

See, how easy that was !!!!!

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:20:04 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:03:47 -0500, SOHO Solutions <SO...@MaxxCorp.net>
>wrote:
>

>>Whatever you want to believe. I happen to know that I do have a CLASS
>>A CDL & it doesnt really matter as I can show it to whoever I need to.
>

>And you're employed but unemployed, run a business but don't. Right.
>Sure. Uh.huh.

Message has been deleted

SOHO Solutions

Jul 31, 2004, 3:46:12 PM7/31/04
Gary, you totally confuse me.....You scream out one side of your mouth
that I have 4 jobs & I am commiting fraud on unemployment. But then
below you denie everything by saying I dont have a business, I dont
have a CDL (Which I could prove, but I dont care to show you the info
on it) and that you are not a SEX OFFENDER. I have now grown tired of
this as you think short answers are suffecient. I am going away now as
I have grown tired of this & it no longer amuses me. I KNOW THE TRUTH
& I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE IN A TOTAL STATE OF DENIAL. I will love my
life as I have & continue being just as happy as I can be.

BTW, thank you for opening my eyes up as to what is important & what
is not. The not being you & your mindless drivel. I have been posting
today out of amusement for myself. I am now tired of it & will come
bac again when I feel like it. You may however continue to rant & rave
& do whatever you wish. CAUSE I DONT CARE !!!!

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:31:48 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:25:10 -0500, SOHO Solutions <SO...@MaxxCorp.net>
>wrote:
>

>>Once again I am going to have to get out the CRAYONS to try & explain
>>a few things to the weaker minded people. OK Gary, lets try to get
>>this straight now.
>>
>>1. You are a CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER
>

>And yet you can't prove it.

>>2. I have a small consulting business that does work every so often.
>

>And yet you can't prove it.

>>3. I dont have a FULL-TIME job other than raising my kids. (NOTE:
>>Please stay away from them as I dont allow CHILD MOLESTERS around
>>them)
>

>They're where you get your pics for your porn site, eh?

>>4. I have a CLASS A CDL & I can drive 18-wheelers & MotorCoaches.
>

>And yet you can't prove it.

>>5. You need to wipe this spittle from your mouth as your dribble is
>>getting heavy again.
>

>>See, how easy that was !!!!!
>

>For you to lie? Yeah. It seems quite easy for you.

Message has been deleted

gunslinger

Jul 31, 2004, 5:55:20 PM7/31/04
On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:22:49 -0500, SOHO Solutions <SO...@MaxxCorp.net>
wrote:

>I looked at this program & it looks pretty good. I am about to get

>back out driving & would like to hear from some people about it.
>Should I spend the $$$ to purchase it & how do you use it. Let me know
>I am very serious about it or some other program that will do my daily
>logging.

Drivers Daily Log is VERY good! The new (non-free) version uses the
current hours of service; the older (free) versions use the old
10-15/8 rule. It is well worth the $$$, IMO.

PC Miler is about damned worthless as far as actually *finding*
anything. It's only use, AFAIC, for a driver is IF you get paid by PC
Miler miles, then you can figure out how badly you're gonna get
screwed before you accept a run. And PC Miler Streets is even worse.

If you want some GREAT mapping software at a decent price, go to
www.delorme.com and check out their Street Atlas USA. Now, I will
admit that it IS NOT truck-specific... but if you've been doing this
for any length of time that shouldn't really pose a problem. It is
good; it is accurate; and it is reasonably-priced. Better yet, also
get the Earthmate GPS receiver (or you can use pretty much any
receiver as long as it will attach to your computer and is
NMEA-compatible).

__--Gunslinger--__

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

gunslinger

Jul 31, 2004, 5:59:24 PM7/31/04
wrote:

>It's a great program, but to use it while on the road you need a printer to

>go with your computer. You need to be able to supply truckinsp or any other
>DOT officer with hard copies(printed) of your logs for the last 8 days when
>asked. Oh and make sure you always have an extra ink cartridge with you.
>They don't like "the printer ran out of ink" excuse.

I've never had a single DOT cop ask me to print the logs. They just
look at 'em on the 'puter! Of course, you still need to print 'em to
send to your carrier. I can HIGHLY recommend an HP PSC1210 inkjet
printer/copier/scanner. It's small, CHEAP, and has bounced around in
my truck for a good long while now and still works. If you get a
printer, BE SURE to get one that has the paper tray at the bottom so
the paper lays flat! The older kind where the paper sticks up at the
back don't work too well in a truck. BTDT.

SOHO Solutions

Jul 31, 2004, 7:53:41 PM7/31/04
I have found that MicroSoft Streets & Trips works real well also. The
New version 2004 also supports real-time GPS. Before it had like a
15sec Delay on it. I also use a program called GPS Utility. It will
take a Streets & Trips file with all my PUSHPINS in it and convert it
to a route in my GPS. Really neat. Both of these programs cost under
$50.00 each.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:55:20 -0400, gunslinger <not...@my.house>

Esta Vida Nueva

Jul 31, 2004, 8:28:15 PM7/31/04
wrote:

>Cant tell you why you cant find it, but I have a CLASS A CDL with all

>endorsements. Have had it for over 2 years......And it is not now or
>has it ever been suspended. Oh well, maybe the same reason you cant
>find it is the same reason people cant find out that you are a
>REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER......

Got any proof of this, and I *dont* mean fanboi whinings?

>On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:22:15 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
><gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:43:32 -0500, SOHO Solutions <SO...@MaxxCorp.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Yeah I picked up a little HP Color Inkjet last year. I have used it
>>>before to print out MAPS of routes and Major Intersections. Makes it
>>>kind of nice when you have them sitting there with you before you get
>>>to a MAJOR turn. I also setup my GPS with WayPoints to show me when
>>>those turns are coming up. This is also nice as it gives me something
>>>to watch. I dont start worrying about looking for a exit until I am
>>>like 5 to 10 miles before it. It gives me the warning I need without
>>>having to think about it as much......Anyway, I also recommend
>>>MicroSoft Streets & Trips as a pretty good Mapping program to print
>>>out Maps & also show REAL-TIME position via GPS.
>>
>>Hey Mark, why doesn't TXDOT have a record of you having a commercial
>>license? Is it the same reason your SOHO business doesn't? Lying
>>little puke.

>http://www.MaxxCorp.net - Custom Computer Solutions * SOHO Services
>
>http://www.FMCSA.org - A Non-Profit Group Dedicated to Safer Commerical Driving
>
>http://www.Cujo-DeSockpuppet.com - A Site for your STUPID SPAMMERS & TROLLS

Steve
mhm 28x28

Esta Vida Nueva

Jul 31, 2004, 8:29:37 PM7/31/04
wrote:

>Whatever you want to believe. I happen to know that I do have a CLASS

>A CDL & it doesnt really matter as I can show it to whoever I need to.
>And as far as you not being a SEX OFFENDER, I dont believe that.

Perhaps you ought to avoid making libelous accusations, particuarly
ones that you dont even believe yourself. Is this not too sensible a
suggestion to you?

--
Steve
mhm 28x28

Esta Vida Nueva

Jul 31, 2004, 8:32:09 PM7/31/04
On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:46:12 -0500, SOHO Solutions <SO...@MaxxCorp.net>
wrote:

>Gary, you totally confuse me.....You scream out one side of your mouth

>that I have 4 jobs & I am commiting fraud on unemployment. But then
>below you denie everything by saying I dont have a business, I dont
>have a CDL (Which I could prove, but I dont care to show you the info
>on it) and that you are not a SEX OFFENDER. I have now grown tired of
>this as you think short answers are suffecient. I am going away now as
>I have grown tired of this & it no longer amuses me. I KNOW THE TRUTH
>& I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE IN A TOTAL STATE OF DENIAL. I will love my
>life as I have & continue being just as happy as I can be.
>
>BTW, thank you for opening my eyes up as to what is important & what
>is not. The not being you & your mindless drivel. I have been posting
>today out of amusement for myself. I am now tired of it & will come
>bac again when I feel like it. You may however continue to rant & rave
>& do whatever you wish. CAUSE I DONT CARE !!!!

If you dont care, why do you insist on posting whines and rants?
Consistensy is the most important part of lying and you dont seem to
have that essential "quality". HTH.

--
Steve
mhm 28x28

ExtremeOne

Aug 1, 2004, 9:34:23 AM8/1/04

> Whatever you want to believe. I happen to know that I do have a CLASS
> A CDL & it doesnt really matter as I can show it to whoever I need to.
> And as far as you not being a SEX OFFENDER, I dont believe that. I
> think you are & you think by being a LOUDMOUTH ASSHOLE you can shout
> it down......Oh well.....Why dont you go back & molest some more
> children so we can get rid of you for good.

The last part sucked dude. that's just not cool. Bitchnore is a whore, but
wishing more harm upon innocent children is wrong.

ExtremeOne

Aug 1, 2004, 9:35:19 AM8/1/04

"Gary L. Burnore" <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:03:47 -0500, SOHO Solutions <SO...@MaxxCorp.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Whatever you want to believe. I happen to know that I do have a CLASS
> >A CDL & it doesnt really matter as I can show it to whoever I need to.
>
> And you're employed but unemployed, run a business but don't. Right.
> Sure. Uh.huh.

WTF? As much as you post, you some room to talk about being unemployed.

Post PROOF that you have a job or shut the fuck up.

the HNIC just gave you a command.

Nemesis

Aug 1, 2004, 11:38:30 AM8/1/04
On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 08:35:19 -0500, "ExtremeOne"
<extre...@theHNIC.net> with the help of a thousand monkeys banging
on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:

People have been telling you the same thing for years, ever since you
were the first to come out with the "you're unemployed" flames.
When you grow a set of balls and actually provide proof that you
actually work, then you can talk about other people.
If you don't then you're a pussy.
In fact if you make any excuse for not proving this, no matter what,
including telling the other people to do it first, you are still a
pussy.

--
Nemesis
ICQ #4610826

http://www.tehawk.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~tehawk

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 1, 2004, 4:12:38 PM8/1/04
"ExtremeOne" <extre...@theHNIC.net> wrote in

A kook circle jerk consisting of fuckholes named Mary. How nice.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

ExtremeOne

Aug 2, 2004, 7:36:43 AM8/2/04

"Nemesis" <nem...@tehawk.comedy> wrote in message

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 08:35:19 -0500, "ExtremeOne"
> <extre...@theHNIC.net> with the help of a thousand monkeys banging
> on keyboards, was finally able to type out the following:
>

> >"Gary L. Burnore" <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote in message

> >> And you're employed but unemployed, run a business but don't. Right.
> >> Sure. Uh.huh.
> >
> >WTF? As much as you post, you some room to talk about being unemployed.
> >
> >Post PROOF that you have a job or shut the fuck up.
>
> People
TWACK!

Post PROOF that you work or shut the fuck up.

ExtremeOne

Aug 2, 2004, 7:38:44 AM8/2/04

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 08:34:23 -0500, "ExtremeOne"
> <extre...@theHNIC.net> wrote:
>

> >"SOHO Solutions" <SO...@MaxxCorp.net> wrote in message
> >> Whatever you want to believe. I happen to know that I do have a CLASS
> >> A CDL & it doesnt really matter as I can show it to whoever I need to.
> >> And as far as you not being a SEX OFFENDER, I dont believe that. I
> >> think you are & you think by being a LOUDMOUTH ASSHOLE you can shout
> >> it down......Oh well.....Why dont you go back & molest some more
> >> children so we can get rid of you for good.
> >>

> >The last part sucked dude. that's just not cool.
>
> Mary helping Mary. How cute.
>

> >Bitchnore is a whore,
>
> Says a cunt named Mary.

Your mother?

> >but wishing more harm upon innocent children is wrong.
>

> Unless they're yours, in which case they should be shot so that they
> won't breed.

Well, my daughter is being taught the fine art of firing a sidearm properly.
Run on up on a good day, one carcass of Gary coming up.

ExtremeOne

Aug 2, 2004, 7:39:18 AM8/2/04

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> "ExtremeOne" <extre...@theHNIC.net> wrote in
> .
>
> A kook circle jerk consisting of fuckholes named Mary. How nice.

Ah, lame mother fucker. What the fuck are you babbling about?

oTTO

Aug 2, 2004, 11:56:16 PM8/2/04
the serial for drivers daily log is hardware specific, which means my
serial wont work on your computer. you must purchase the program or be
a good software hacker

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:15:42 GMT, "belfry" <bel...@insightbb.com>
wrote:

>I have a friend of mine who drives rigs. He bought a laptop two years ago.
>It already had installed Drivers Daily Log Version 2.46.9 20 May 2002 &
>PC*Miles 2000. His drive is about to fail, and he needs the installation
>programs for both these. Does anyone out there have either or both
>installation files/discs?
>
>Thanks!

gunslinger

Aug 3, 2004, 5:44:48 AM8/3/04
On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 03:56:16 GMT, oTTO <e...@com.com> wrote:

>the serial for drivers daily log is hardware specific, which means my
>serial wont work on your computer. you must purchase the program or be
>a good software hacker

Wrong. Well, sorta wrong. With *my* copy of DDL (registered and paid
for, BTW), I can simply copy the complete DDL folder to a second
computer, and it runs just fine without being re-installed (I wish ALL
software would do that!! It'd make life a lot simpler.). If, however,
you want to re-install it on a second computer, you will have to
e-mail for a new serial number. I asked about that, and he will
provide new serials for a limited number of new installations.

Wotan

Aug 4, 2004, 2:33:00 AM8/4/04
SOHO Solutions demonstrated that booze and posting
do not mix by posting the following:

>Cant tell you why you cant find it, but I have a CLASS A CDL with all

>endorsements. Have had it for over 2 years......And it is not now or
>has it ever been suspended. Oh well, maybe the same reason you cant

>find it is the same reason people cant find out that you are a
>REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER......

So, if the reason nobody can find proof of Gary being a registered sex
offender is becuase the state of NC says he isn't one, that would mean you
don't have a Class A CDL.

And Mary, Gary isn't a registered sex offender in any state or territory
in the US.

--
Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent.
-- Walt Kelly

Gary

Aug 4, 2004, 5:53:15 AM8/4/04
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 06:33:00 +0000 (UTC), William J. McClatchie
<wo...@not.netcom> (Wotan) wrote:

>SOHO Solutions demonstrated that booze and posting
> do not mix by posting the following:
>
>>Cant tell you why you cant find it, but I have a CLASS A CDL with all
>>endorsements. Have had it for over 2 years......And it is not now or
>>has it ever been suspended. Oh well, maybe the same reason you cant
>>find it is the same reason people cant find out that you are a
>>REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER......
>
>So, if the reason nobody can find proof of Gary being a registered sex
>offender is becuase the state of NC says he isn't one, that would mean you
>don't have a Class A CDL.
>
>And Mary, Gary isn't a registered sex offender in any state or territory
>in the US.

WRONG

Rock Salt

Aug 7, 2004, 11:25:00 PM8/7/04
> You need to be able to supply truckinsp or any other
>DOT officer with hard copies(printed) of your logs for the last 8 days when
>asked.

Aren't you forgetting that Bullis said truckinsp should just accept your floopy
disk and print'em himself?
LOL

---Now, take ten hrs off and call me in the morning.
I'm not a real doctor, I don't even play one on the CB.
But someone already stole my CB handle "RockSalt" on aol, so Dr is what I
decided to add.