www.cdlexam.com login...Anyone have a user name and PW?

Wes

Mar 14, 2005, 8:23:01 PM3/14/05
Anyone have a user name and password for this site? Or has anyone used
WWW.CDLEXAM.COM and actually passed the exam??

Any help would be awesome

Thanks,
Tony

Speed Bump

Mar 14, 2005, 9:12:35 PM3/14/05

"Wes" wrote in message

Tony,

Why don't you go on down to your State BMV and pick up a study guide,
they're free. Don't pay for anything, it's no doubt copied from a BMV book,
everything you need is your States _Commercial Driver Handbook_. Sample
questions are in the handbook. The exam is a series depending on
endorsements. The 3 basic exams for class A are, _general knowledge_, _air
brake_, & _combination_. Then you have endorsement exams of _tanker_,
_doubles/triples_ & hazmat_. Take and pass all your endorsements, otherwise
you have to pay to have endorsements added once you get your license (I
believe this is the same everywhere, it wouldn't be the first time I've been
wrong). This gets you a temp license, providing you had your DOT physical.
Only good for 6 months, so you have to get your other testing in.

tscottme

Mar 15, 2005, 6:38:40 AM3/15/05
You can study and take the test at the site below free of charge
http://www.roadwars.com/otc/

--

Scott

Here's the reason liberal has become a dirty word. Because Communists,
fellow-travelers, pro-terrorists, terrorist sympathizers have hijacked the
word liberal and because organs like the New York Times have abetted them,
using "liberal" to describe anti-American radicals and even totalitarian
radicals like Noam Chomsky, Ward Churchill, Michael Moore, the organizers of
the anti-Iraq and pro-Saddam "peace" movement, and Katrina vanden Heuvel and
the Nation.

The nation's last truly liberal leader, a pro-Vietnam war Democrat named
Hubert Humphrey, had his presidential chances destroyed by the pro-Communist
Tom Hayden and the Yippes nearly forty years ago. Hayden, who even today is
working to defeat America in Iraq is invariably referred to by institutions
like the Times as a liberal.
David Horowitz
"Wes" <golfb...@aol.com> wrote in message

tavar...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2014, 6:39:08 AM7/30/14
Do you have a different website where I could study class b school bus??

richard

Jul 30, 2014, 1:24:50 PM7/30/14
On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 03:39:08 -0700 (PDT), tavar...@gmail.com wrote:

> Do you have a different website where I could study class b school bus??

Try your local DMV office.
They should have the study material for free.

connor...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2014, 9:52:51 PM10/23/14
Anyone located one yet?

Geezus H. Khryst

Oct 26, 2014, 8:35:40 PM10/26/14

<connor...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yes, I sure did.

Rocky

Oct 27, 2014, 12:48:18 AM10/27/14

"Geezus H. Khryst" <rober...@aol.com> wrote in message
Hi Zeke,

I was wondering when you were going to post more of your bullshit and you
didn't make me wait very long.

magars...@gmail.com

May 12, 2017, 1:38:30 AM5/12/17
Hello it's me Krishna magar last week I buy a school bus endorsement questions bt they give me username and password but right now I'm trying to open wave side no work I don't have idea what I do I pay 14.85 dollars please help me

marieth...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2017, 5:53:31 PM12/28/17

ethiopiah...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2017, 2:52:43 PM12/31/17