Turbo-tax won't permit e-file ?

Mathedman

Apr 5, 2018, 3:44:43 PM4/5/18
I have finished my (Turbo Tax) tax return.
Presumably, I am supposed to be able to file
electronically. But every attempt fails.
In each attempt I've received only a repeat of the message "ready to
file". Any ideas??

--
<< ------------------------------------------------------- >>
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>

SunCityCal

Apr 6, 2018, 3:11:36 PM4/6/18
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 3:44:43 PM UTC-4, Mathedman wrote:
> I have finished my (Turbo Tax) tax return.
> Presumably, I am supposed to be able to file
> electronically. But every attempt fails.
> In each attempt I've received only a repeat of the message "ready to
> file". Any ideas??
> Have you tried backing it up and then rebooting your machine?

Mathedman

Apr 7, 2018, 11:28:27 AM4/7/18
On 4/6/2018 2:06 PM, SunCityCal wrote:
> On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 3:44:43 PM UTC-4, Mathedman wrote:
>> I have finished my (Turbo Tax) tax return.
>> Presumably, I am supposed to be able to file
>> electronically. But every attempt fails.
>> In each attempt I've received only a repeat of the message "ready to
>> file". Any ideas??
>> Have you tried backing it up and then rebooting your machine?

Haven't tried ---would have liked to!

Bob Sandler

Apr 8, 2018, 12:29:37 AM4/8/18
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 15:44:24 EDT, Mathedman
<Math...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have finished my (Turbo Tax) tax return.
>Presumably, I am supposed to be able to file
>electronically. But every attempt fails.
> In each attempt I've received only a repeat of the message "ready to
>file". Any ideas??

You might get better help if you post your question in the
TurboTax AnswerXchange support forum.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/

Bob Sandler