I have returned

Dick Adams

Apr 17, 2015, 6:50:04 PM4/17/15
I have been offline for almost two years due to what to me was a major
disaster. Fortunately it was not another surgery!

Dick
---
Richard D. Adams (erstwhile CPA)
Principal Moderator

--
<< ------------------------------------------------------- >>
<< The foregoing was not intended or written to be used, >>

W. Baker

Apr 17, 2015, 9:10:03 PM4/17/15
Dick Adams <rda...@panix.com> wrote:
: I have been offline for almost two years due to what to me was a major
: disaster. Fortunately it was not another surgery!

: Dick
: ---
: Richard D. Adams (erstwhile CPA)
: Principal Moderator

: --
Welcome back and glad you feel that you are in shape to come back.
Wendy Baker

Stuart A. Bronstein

Apr 18, 2015, 9:35:03 AM4/18/15
Dick Adams <rda...@panix.com> wrote:

> I have been offline for almost two years due to what to me was a
> major disaster. Fortunately it was not another surgery!

I hope that means you no longer have cold feet (from the water
flooding your basement).

Welcome back. We missed you.

--
Stu
http://DownToEarthLawyer.com

ira smilovitz

Apr 18, 2015, 10:01:51 AM4/18/15
On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 6:50:04 PM UTC-4, Dick Adams wrote:
> I have been offline for almost two years due to what to me was a major
> disaster. Fortunately it was not another surgery!
>
> Dick
> ---
> Richard D. Adams (erstwhile CPA)
> Principal Moderator
>
> --

It's good to see your name again!

Ira Smilovitz

Arthur Kamlet

Apr 18, 2015, 10:01:41 PM4/18/15
In article <87bb2f58-f1cf-4522...@googlegroups.com>,
ira smilovitz <ira.sm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 6:50:04 PM UTC-4, Dick Adams wrote:
>> I have been offline for almost two years due to what to me was a major
>> disaster. Fortunately it was not another surgery!
>>
>> Dick
>> ---
>> Richard D. Adams (erstwhile CPA)
>> Principal Moderator

Welcome back, Dick.
--

ArtKamlet at a o l dot c o m Columbus OH K2PZH

Mark Bole

Apr 18, 2015, 10:05:02 PM4/18/15
On 2015-04-17 15:45, Dick Adams wrote:
> I have been offline for almost two years due to what to me was a major
> disaster. Fortunately it was not another surgery!

Aren't you also a moderator at misc.legal.moderated? Maybe you could
help restore that to being a useful group by helping approve posts more
frequently.

--

Mark Bole, EA
http://markboletax.com