We Don't Need Rafael Angry Beaner Ted Cruz To Protect Us From Terrorists Because We Have Guns

fasgnadh

Nov 19, 2015, 7:53:23 AM11/19/15
SEN. TED CRUZ: I recognize that Barack Obama does not wish to
defend this country, he may have been tired of war, but our
enemies are not tired of killing us and they are getting stronger.

Every region on earth has gotten worse under the Obama-Clinton
foreign policy. That doesn't mean we should be sending our sons
and daughters to engage in nation-building, trying to turn Iraq
into Switerland, that's not what our object should be.

But we need a commander in chief who will say: We will defeat
Islamic terrorism.

What that would look like, number one, using overwhelming military
power, particularly air power.

In the Persian Gulf War we had roughly 11,000 air attacks per day.
Obama right now is doing 15-30 air attacks ot day. It is pin
prick, photo op foreign policy.

Number two, we should be arming the Kurds... They are our boots on
the ground, and yet Obama for political reasons -he doesn't want
to upset Baghdad- he won't arm the Kurds.

In a Cruz administration we would be using overhwleming air power
and the Kurds as our boots on the ground.

John Doe

Nov 19, 2015, 8:41:53 AM11/19/15
Off-topic crossposted nym-shifting troll...
(trying to change follow-up groups)