Danny DeVito needs to be lynched from a lamppost with barbed wire

Rudy Canoza

Jan 24, 2016, 4:32:53 PM1/24/16
"It's unfortunate that the entire country is a racist country. This is
one example of the fact that even though some people are giving great
performances in movies, they weren't even thought about. We are living
in a country that, uh, discriminate and has certain racial [sic]
tendencies, which - *racist* tendencies - so it's sometimes manifested
in things like this and it's illuminated, but just generally speaking,
we're a racist...we're a bunch of racists."

DeVito is the racist. He could have voted for some black performers but
didn't. It's because DeVito is in the Klan.

Lowes has a 1,320' bobbin of barbed wire for only $68.
http://tinyurl.com/h2qe9ls We could string up DeVito, Streisand, Spike
Lee, Ed Asner, Sean Penn, Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Janeane Garofalo,
the Sheens (père et fils), Cher, Whoopi, Oliver Stone...and still have
enough left over for Rachel Maddow.

Wayne

Jan 24, 2016, 5:15:02 PM1/24/16

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message news:7qbpy.567022$oS5.2...@fx12.fr7...

>"It's unfortunate that the entire country is a racist country. This is one
>example of the fact that even though some people are giving great
>performances in movies, they weren't even thought about. We are living in
>a country that, uh, discriminate and has certain racial [sic] tendencies,
>which - *racist* tendencies - so it's sometimes manifested in things like
>this and it's illuminated, but just generally speaking, we're a
>racist...we're a bunch of racists."

>DeVito is the racist. He could have voted for some black performers but
>didn't. It's because DeVito is in the Klan.

It is interesting that the movie industry is so left leaning, but when
making films goes for ones with the most money making potential instead of
trying to achieve "diversity".

And there are black films that win nominations and awards, not because they
are good, but because they cater to some black issue.

Meanwhile the lefties are in a tizzy that actress Stacey Dash proposes
elimination of BET and Black History Month if blacks really want to be
integrated.

Hollywood deserves to have the Oscars crater in on them.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 24, 2016, 5:25:03 PM1/24/16
On 1/24/2016 2:14 PM, Wayne wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" wrote in message news:7qbpy.567022$oS5.2...@fx12.fr7...
>
>> "It's unfortunate that the entire country is a racist country. This
>> is one example of the fact that even though some people are giving
>> great performances in movies, they weren't even thought about. We are
>> living in a country that, uh, discriminate and has certain racial
>> [sic] tendencies, which - *racist* tendencies - so it's sometimes
>> manifested in things like this and it's illuminated, but just
>> generally speaking, we're a racist...we're a bunch of racists."
>
>> DeVito is the racist. He could have voted for some black performers
>> but didn't. It's because DeVito is in the Klan.
>
> It is interesting that the movie industry is so left leaning, but when
> making films goes for ones with the most money making potential instead
> of trying to achieve "diversity".

Exactly. "Diversity" is for everyone else - Hollywood prefers whites,
especially Jews.

Dechucka

Jan 24, 2016, 6:14:10 PM1/24/16
Why is violence and killing people your answer to everything?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 24, 2016, 6:23:00 PM1/24/16
On 1/24/2016 3:12 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> Why is violence and killing people your answer to everything?

It isn't. You posed an invalid complex question. First, you need to
ask "Is violence and killing people your answer to everything?" If I
answer "yes", then and *only* then can you ask "why?"

Why do I have to keep instructing you in basic logic?

Dechucka

Jan 24, 2016, 7:00:21 PM1/24/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
> On 1/24/2016 3:12 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>> Why is violence and killing people your answer to everything?
>
> It isn't.

Sorry most things

>You posed an invalid complex question. First, you need to ask "Is violence
>and killing people your answer to everything?" If I answer "yes", then and
>*only* then can you ask "why?"

From your posts killing seems to be your answer to most things

> Why do I have to keep instructing you in basic logic?

you don't

Rudy Canoza

Jan 24, 2016, 7:02:12 PM1/24/16
On 1/24/2016 3:59 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>> On 1/24/2016 3:12 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>> Why is violence and killing people your answer to everything?
>>
>> It isn't.
>
> Sorry most things

It isn't.

>> You posed an invalid complex question. First, you need to ask "Is
>> violence and killing people your answer to everything?" If I answer
>> "yes", then and *only* then can you ask "why?"
>
> From your posts killing seems to be your answer to most things

No. Stop lying.

>> Why do I have to keep instructing you in basic logic?
>
> you don't

I do, repeatedly. You always get logic wrong - every time.

Dechucka

Jan 24, 2016, 7:42:20 PM1/24/16

> On 1/24/2016 3:59 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>
>> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It isn't.
>>
>> Sorry most things
>
> It isn't.

So why is Danny DeVito so special that you want to murder him?

snip

Ted&Alice

Jan 24, 2016, 7:46:03 PM1/24/16

Ted&Alice

Jan 24, 2016, 7:47:41 PM1/24/16
Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
> > On 1/24/2016 3:59 PM, Dechucka wrote:
> > >
> >>"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

> > > Sorry most things
> >
> > It isn't.
>
> So why is Danny DeVito so special that you want to murder him?

"Short People Got No Reason To Live" -- Randy Newman

Rudy Canoza

Jan 24, 2016, 8:53:18 PM1/24/16
On 1/24/2016 4:41 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>> On 1/24/2016 3:59 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

>>> Sorry most things
>>
>> It isn't.
>
> So why is Danny DeVito so special that you want to murder him?

It wouldn't be murder.

It isn't just DeVito. It's all the left-wing Hollywood shitbags who
want to subvert and destroy the country.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 24, 2016, 9:01:31 PM1/24/16
True story: when my son was nine, his Little League team went into the
ghetto to play a mostly black team. The league we were in had its share
of "diversity", but it was a more prosperous neighborhood and the ethnic
minorities who lived there and had their children in the local Little
League were also prosperous; not the least bit ghetto (well, maybe Chico
was, but his wife and son weren't.) The manager warned the kids -
remember, age 9 - that they "might" hear some language over at the
ghetto ballpark that they weren't used to hearing, and not to freak out.

Sure enough, a very short Asian kid on our team, Scotty, ends up
stranded at second base at the end of an inning. The other team's
shortstop, not exactly very tall himself, sees Scotty heading to the
dugout, stops him, and says, "You're fuckin' short!" This is just how
nine-year-old ghetto kids talk. Justice was had: Scotty went out to
pitch in the bottom of the inning, and struck the punk out.

I'm fuckin' short myself, and DeVito is several inches shorter than I
am. He's also a clueless left-wing shitbag, and justice would be served
if he were lynched from a lamppost with barbed wire. I'm only
interested in justice here, not any kind of unwarranted violence.

Dechucka

Jan 24, 2016, 9:47:45 PM1/24/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
The right wings lack of respect for your constitution and justice with a
good old lynching

Rudy Canoza

Jan 24, 2016, 11:07:58 PM1/24/16
On 1/24/2016 6:46 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>> On 1/24/2016 4:41 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

>>> So why is Danny DeVito so special that you want to murder him?
>>
>> It wouldn't be murder.
>>
>> It isn't just DeVito. It's all the left-wing Hollywood shitbags who
>> want to subvert and destroy the country.
>
> The right wings lack of respect for your constitution

No.

Dechucka

Jan 24, 2016, 11:16:52 PM1/24/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
OK so it is your lack of respect for your constitution and justice

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2016, 10:17:40 AM1/25/16
On 1/24/2016 8:15 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>> On 1/24/2016 6:46 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

>>> The right wings lack of respect for your constitution
>>
>> No.
>
> OK so it is your lack of respect for your constitution and justice

No. It's the left wing's lack of respect for the Constitution and justice.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2016, 10:23:39 AM1/25/16
On 1/24/2016 8:30 PM, RosellesLoon, the stupidest motherfucker in all
the Dakotas, blabbered impotently:
> On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:53:14 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>>> So why is Danny DeVito so special that you want to murder him?
>>
>> It wouldn't be murder.
>>
>> It isn't just DeVito. It's all the left-wing Hollywood shitbags who
>> want to subvert and destroy the country.
>
> "subvert the country"??

Yes.

We have enough barbed wire on the spool for you too, RosellesLoon.

Dechucka

Jan 25, 2016, 3:04:26 PM1/25/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
and to counter this you want to lynch someone which is against your
constitution and justice, you are one deluded and sick puppy

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2016, 3:05:35 PM1/25/16
Where? Cite.

Dechucka

Jan 25, 2016, 3:17:37 PM1/25/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Are you that ignorant of your own constitution?. Off the top of my head 6th
and 8th amendments should cover it

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2016, 3:20:13 PM1/25/16
That's for the government. I want you to cite where the Constitution
says patriotic citizens may not.

Dechucka

Jan 25, 2016, 3:27:46 PM1/25/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
You're breaching DeVito's constitutional rights, you'll fall under the
constitution when you're arrested and doesn't your God have something to say
about killing people. You are one sick puppy and an anarchist

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2016, 3:50:59 PM1/25/16
DeVito's constitutional rights only prohibit the government from doing
certain things. They don't apply to me.

Unknown

Jan 25, 2016, 6:55:47 PM1/25/16
Rudy Canoza wrote:

>> You're breaching DeVito's constitutional rights
>
> DeVito's constitutional rights only prohibit the government from doing
> certain things. They don't apply to me.

The Constitution requires some trigger happy cop to
shoot you dead for trying to kill someone.

"nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property,
without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its
jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2016, 8:09:20 PM1/25/16
On 1/25/2016 3:55 PM, jim wrote:
> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>>
>>> You're breaching DeVito's constitutional rights
>>
>> DeVito's constitutional rights only prohibit the government from doing
>> certain things. They don't apply to me.
>
> The Constitution requires some trigger happy cop to
> shoot you dead for trying to kill someone.

No.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 25, 2016, 8:17:42 PM1/25/16
In article <4e2dnegQsNLdGDvL...@westnet.com.au>,
It sounds like Rudy is saying laws against murder are unconstitutional,
doesn't it?

--

JD

I’ve officially given up trying to find the bottom
of the barrel that is Republican depravity.--Jidyom
Rosario, Addicting Info

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2016, 9:43:45 PM1/25/16
No, it doesn't sound like that at all.

Unknown

Jan 25, 2016, 10:01:58 PM1/25/16
Do you and your barb wire feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 25, 2016, 10:29:23 PM1/25/16
I sure would if I could find you, punk.

bartello

Jan 26, 2016, 12:24:44 AM1/26/16
On 25 Jan 2016, jim <""sjedgingN0Sp\"@m...@mwt.net"> posted some
http://bit.ly/200qkvr

Works on slants and blacks equally well.

http://bit.ly/1TkPoYR

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 12:32:06 AM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Thank god the law does

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 12:32:08 AM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Oh another you'd murder

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 12:37:53 AM1/26/16
It might not be enforced.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM1/26/16
Not murder.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 26, 2016, 12:49:24 AM1/26/16
In article <XnsA59AD9D...@202.81.252.44>,
Wow. How long have you had these violent fantasies of murder?

--

JD

I靶e officially given up trying to find the bottom

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 12:50:21 AM1/26/16
On 1/25/2016 9:49 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <XnsA59AD9D...@202.81.252.44>,
> bartello <bart...@nynex.com> wrote:
>
>> On 25 Jan 2016, jim <""sjedgingN0Sp\"@m...@mwt.net"> posted some

>> doing

>>> Do you and your barb wire feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
>>
>> http://bit.ly/200qkvr
>>
>> Works on slants and blacks equally well.
>>
>> http://bit.ly/1TkPoYR
>

> Wow. How long have you had these violent fantasies of murder?

Stringing the fat senile little wop midget up from a lamppost with
barbed wire would not, of course, be murder.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 1:00:32 AM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
What is your justification for going against your God's law?

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 1:01:49 AM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Constitutionally it should be but you are anti the US constitution therefore
an anarchist

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 1:02:31 AM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
yu're a fuccking loon

Cruzing to the White House, Trumping the Libs

Jan 26, 2016, 3:23:33 AM1/26/16
jim <""sjedgingN0Sp\"@m...@mwt.net"> wrote in news:n86cgr$9s7$1...@dont-email.me:

> The Constitution requires some trigger happy cop to
> shoot you dead for trying to kill someone.

Actually stupid, the Supreme Court has ruled there is no duty to protect.

Nice try though you facist scumbag.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let

Unknown

Jan 26, 2016, 7:40:12 AM1/26/16
Cruzing to the White House, Trumping the Libs wrote:
> jim <""sjedgingN0Sp\"@m...@mwt.net"> wrote innews:n86cgr$9s7$1...@dont-email.me:
>
>> >The Constitution requires some trigger happy cop to
>> >shoot you dead for trying to kill someone.

> Actually stupid, the Supreme Court has ruled there is no duty to protect.

These words are in the constitution:

"nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or
property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person
within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

No one said those words create a duty to protect.
They create a duty to equal protection of the laws.
There is a difference.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 9:58:43 AM1/26/16
On 1/25/2016 9:59 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>> On 1/25/2016 9:28 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

>>> Oh another you'd murder
>>
>> Not murder.
>
> What is your justification for going against your God's law?

Whose law? I'm posting in alt.atheism. Are you even dumber than you
previously have shown?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 9:59:34 AM1/26/16
There is nothing in the Constitution that says the police have to
prevent insurrection.

> but you are anti the US constitution

No.

> therefore an anarchist

No.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 10:00:01 AM1/26/16
No.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 10:42:57 AM1/26/16
[followups vandalism by fat mackerel snatch repaired]

On 1/26/2016 7:05 AM, hypatiab7 wrote:
> On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 8:21:06 PM UTC-5, hypatiab7 wrote:
>>>
>>> It isn't. You posed an invalid complex question. First, you need to
>>> ask "Is violence and killing people your answer to everything?" If I
>>> answer "yes", then and *only* then can you ask "why?"
>>>
>>> Why do I have to keep instructing you in basic logic?
>>
> Why do you insult Jeanne when you're a bigger bigot than you lie about her being?

I insult Jeanne because she's the bigot and I'm not.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 10:59:04 AM1/26/16
[followups vandalism by fat reeking mackerel-snatch repaired]

On 1/26/2016 7:52 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <089b33f3-dc58-4f7f...@googlegroups.com>,
> hypatiab7 <hypa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On Monday, January 25, 2016 at 8:16:52 PM UTC-5, Jeanne Douglas wrote:

>>> <piggybacking>
>>>
>>> How do you know he didn't?
>>
>> This is very true. But, of course, Rootie Kazootie didn't figure that out.
>> No doubt he'll have a stupid bigoted response.
>
> It's a secret ballot.

The midget wop isn't in the Academy.

>>> Rudy's murder fantasies are quite colorful.
>>
>> Rudy is an anarchist fascist loon.
>
> Yeah, anarchist and fascist are kinda polar opposites.

Which is why your fat dyke friend is kind of an idiot for juxtaposing them.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jan 26, 2016, 12:03:53 PM1/26/16
Where do the powers to make the laws come from?

Yes they come from the constitution.

If the power's NOT in the constitution then it's NOT a law it's a
violation of the constitution.

--
That's Karma

If a marriage license *can't* tell you who you *must marry*
depending on sexual identity... how can a business license tell
you who you *Must engage in commerce with* depending on sexual
identity?

*Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 12:37:23 PM1/26/16
[followups vandalism by reeking mackerel-snatch repaired]

On 1/26/2016 9:13 AM, hypatiab7 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 10:40:53 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> This is very true.
>>
>> No. DeVito isn't in the Academy. They don't allow Grand Kleagles in it.
>
> You don't know, obviously, that

That DeVito is a stupid clueless midget, mentally as well as physically,
who has no moral standing to hector and harangue America when it is his
fucking racist industry that has the defect?

Yes, I *DO* obviously know that.

Unknown

Jan 26, 2016, 1:16:52 PM1/26/16
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
You think lynching by "patriotic" citizens is legal? Who decides who is
"patriotic" and who is simply getting their rocks off?

--
Sleep well tonight.......

RD (The Sandman}

"Inside every old person is a young person
wondering what the hell happened!"

Terry Pratchett in The Times/UK

---

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 1:23:21 PM1/26/16
I didn't say it was. I said it isn't unconstitutional. The
Constitution specifies the powers of the federal government, and the
amendments (mostly) prohibit certain acts to the same, and many of them
have been incorporated to the states and lower levels of government.
Nothing in the Constitution regulates the behavior of individual
citizens, except that treason is defined.

If Markie Wieber's "great cull" ever comes to pass, whatever happens
during it will have nothing to do with the Constitution.

Unknown

Jan 26, 2016, 2:00:25 PM1/26/16
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:rQOpy.361463$983.325043
@fx06.iad:
Fair enough

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 2:20:57 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
so?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 2:23:30 PM1/26/16
So whose law is it again?

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 3:12:43 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
murdering someone?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 3:18:42 PM1/26/16
Above you said something about going against some entity's law. Explain.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 3:27:49 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Your entity's law you know the Christian one. However most religions aren't
to big on murder. Your constitution also gives Danny boy the right to a fair
trial and to be murdered in a non-cruel and unusual way so you would be also
breaching your constitution

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 3:58:58 PM1/26/16
What entity?

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 4:11:24 PM1/26/16

=========================>
> What entity?

Comprehension isn't one of your strong points is it. Snipping without
acknowledging is

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 4:14:21 PM1/26/16
What entity? Whose law did you mean?

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 4:29:38 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 5:01:04 PM1/26/16
What entity? Whose?

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 5:08:55 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
you seem to have ended up in a loop.

Cruzing to the White House, Trumping the Libs

Jan 26, 2016, 5:10:15 PM1/26/16
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:rQOpy.361463$983.325043
@fx06.iad:
Yep, it will be a purge.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 5:14:49 PM1/26/16

snip

>> If Markie Wieber's "great cull" ever comes to pass, whatever happens
>> during it will have nothing to do with the Constitution.
>
> Yep, it will be a purge.

Who are the purgers and who are the purgess? Will the by a Government purge
or a private enterprise one?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 5:26:00 PM1/26/16
You seem to be unable to remember what you've said.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 5:29:58 PM1/26/16
snip

>>> What entity? Whose?
>>
>> you seem to have ended up in a loop.
>
> You seem to be unable to remember what you've said.

IF I forget I go back and check what was written before you snipped without
acknowledgement

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 5:54:54 PM1/26/16
You're the only one who did that.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 6:01:29 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Well that is obvious from your posts, you never check what you posted before
which is why you get so confused and so often contradict yourself

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 6:04:01 PM1/26/16
On 1/26/2016 3:01 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>> On 1/26/2016 2:29 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>> snip

>>> IF I forget I go back and check what was written before you snipped
>>> without acknowledgement
>>
>> You're the only one who did that.
>
> Well that is obvious from your posts

Whose entity? Suppose you stop fucking around and state it.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 6:10:45 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
If you didn't snip you'd know Your entity's law you know the Christian one.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 8:28:33 PM1/26/16
On 1/26/2016 3:10 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>> On 1/26/2016 3:01 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

>>> Well that is obvious from your posts
>>
>> Whose entity? Suppose you stop fucking around and state it.
>
> If you didn't snip you'd know Your entity's law

*WHAT* entity? Name it.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 8:46:59 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Can't you figure it out from the clues? :-)

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 8:48:55 PM1/26/16
On 1/26/2016 5:46 PM, Dechucka wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
>> On 1/26/2016 3:10 PM, Dechucka wrote:
>>>
>>> "Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

>>> If you didn't snip you'd know Your entity's law
>>
>> *WHAT* entity? Name it.
>
> Can't you figure it out from the clues?

Name the entity. Why are you so afraid?

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 9:01:09 PM1/26/16

Can't you figure it out from the clues? :-)

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 9:32:52 PM1/26/16
You didn't answer the question, dumb cunt. Why are you so afraid to
name the entity? Just name it, cunt. Stop fucking around and name it.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 9:42:21 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
You didn't answer my question either?

> Why are you so afraid to name the entity? Just name it, cunt. Stop
> fucking around and name it.

keep playing this is fun

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 10:24:46 PM1/26/16
I posed my question first. Answer it...unless you're too frightened.

It's clear you are.

>> Why are you so afraid to name the entity? Just name it, cunt. Stop
>> fucking around and name it.
>
> keep

You're afraid. This is fun.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 10:44:31 PM1/26/16

>>keep playing this is fun
>
> You're afraid. This is fun.

no prizes for 2nds

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 10:54:01 PM1/26/16
Why are you so afraid? It is established that you are afraid. The
question is why. Suppose you answer it.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 11:13:14 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
What am I afraid of?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 11:17:34 PM1/26/16
Answering the question and revealing yourself to be something other than
what you pretend, of course. LOL!

I win again. I always win against you.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 11:20:27 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
snd what would I reveal?

snip

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 11:24:01 PM1/26/16
What you reveal, of course, is that you're a totalitarian statist.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 11:25:09 PM1/26/16
snip
>>> Answering the question and revealing yourself to be something other
>>> than what you pretend, of course. LOL!
>>
>> snd what would I reveal?
>
> What you reveal, of course, is that you're a totalitarian statist.

and how would me answering the question reveal that?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 11:27:11 PM1/26/16
On 1/26/2016 8:25 PM, Dechucka wrote:
You didn't answer it, of course.

I always win, Upchucka. Remember: I'm smarter *and* more intelligent
than you. You have agreed. You don't have a chance.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 11:34:29 PM1/26/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Snippy boy you've made your self proclaimed victory so many times so I'll
stop giving you an excuse to stop making a prat of yourself

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 11:35:40 PM1/26/16
I've kicked your flabby doughy poofter ass bloody, Upchucka. I've
demolished you.

Dechucka

Jan 26, 2016, 11:38:00 PM1/26/16

>> Snippy boy you've you've made your self proclaimed victory so many times
>> so I'll stop giving you an excuse to stop making a prat of yourself

> I've kicked your flabby doughy poofter ass bloody, Upchucka. I've
> demolished you.

Stop it you made me spill my tea laughing at you

Rudy Canoza

Jan 26, 2016, 11:40:42 PM1/26/16
No.

Dechucka

Jan 27, 2016, 12:32:59 AM1/27/16

>> Stop it you made me spill my tea laughing at you

> No.

Jeanne Douglas

Rudy Canoza

Jan 27, 2016, 9:42:33 AM1/27/16
Still no.

Ted&Alice

Jan 30, 2016, 4:47:15 PM1/30/16
Rudy Canoza wrote:

> On 1/24/2016 4:47 PM, Ted&Alice wrote:
> > Dechucka wrote:
> >

> >>"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message

> > > So why is Danny DeVito so special that you want to murder him?
> >

> > "Short People Got No Reason To Live" -- Randy Newman
>
> True story: when my son was nine, his Little League team went into
> the ghetto to play a mostly black team. The league we were in had
> its share of "diversity", but it was a more prosperous neighborhood
> and the ethnic minorities who lived there and had their children in
> the local Little League were also prosperous; not the least bit
> ghetto (well, maybe Chico was, but his wife and son weren't.) The
> manager warned the kids - remember, age 9 - that they "might" hear
> some language over at the ghetto ballpark that they weren't used to
> hearing, and not to freak out.
>
> Sure enough, a very short Asian kid on our team, Scotty, ends up
> stranded at second base at the end of an inning. The other team's
> shortstop, not exactly very tall himself, sees Scotty heading to the
> dugout, stops him, and says, "You're fuckin' short!" This is just
> how nine-year-old ghetto kids talk. Justice was had: Scotty went
> out to pitch in the bottom of the inning, and struck the punk out.

Cool story. Good for him. :)