Re: Will rat poison kill woodchucks?

Message has been deleted

AL

Jul 7, 2009, 5:06:31 PM7/7/09
lett...@invalid.com wrote:
> Will rat poison kill woodchucks?
> I have had enough of them digging under my garage foundation.
> I already tried shooting down their hole but no success.

That's because you didn't buy bullets that shoot around corners -
woodchuck holes are not straight, you need the right ammo to follow the
contours of a woodchuck tunnel...

Wallace

Jul 7, 2009, 5:08:06 PM7/7/09

"AL" <lit...@hamiltoncom.net> wrote in message

That ammo is only available to the U.S. Congress - those guys don't shoot
straight.

AL

Jul 7, 2009, 6:03:26 PM7/7/09

amen!

Randy

Jul 7, 2009, 7:37:28 PM7/7/09
On Jul 7, 3:38 pm, letter...@invalid.com wrote:
> Will rat poison kill woodchucks?
> I have had enough of them digging under my garage foundation.
> I already tried shooting down their hole but no success.
> Right now I am flooding their hole.

Most rat poisons will kill anything in the right amounts.

Randy

Jim

Jul 7, 2009, 9:24:48 PM7/7/09
lett...@invalid.com wrote:

> Will rat poison kill woodchucks?
> I have had enough of them digging under my garage foundation.
> I already tried shooting down their hole but no success.
> Right now I am flooding their hole.

http://www.agrisupply.com/product.asp?pn=14811&sid=&eid=

SURE GRIP TRAP is the most effective way to trim the woodchuck
groundhog population I have ever used.

after you are taught how to set the trap by someone who knows how
all you then need to do is lay the trap over the groundhog's den
opening. the trip mechanism works in both directions so it matters
not if the creature is entering or exiting.

Elmo

Jul 8, 2009, 11:10:54 AM7/8/09
lett...@invalid.com wrote:
> Will rat poison kill woodchucks?
> I have had enough of them digging under my garage foundation.
> I already tried shooting down their hole but no success.
> Right now I am flooding their hole.

If they eat it, it will probably kill them.
In the holes.
Under the foundation.
Where they will take revenge by decomposing.

--
He went like one that hath been stunned,
And is of sense forlorn:

brooklyn1

Jul 8, 2009, 11:33:53 AM7/8/09

> lett...@invalid.com wrote:
>> Will rat poison kill woodchucks?
>> I have had enough of them digging under my garage foundation.
>> I already tried shooting down their hole but no success.
>> Right now I am flooding their hole.

Thought you might like to know that you will likely be receiving guests
soon... that I just fowared your post to the EPA.
http://www.epa.gov/epahome/violations.htm

Elmo

Jul 8, 2009, 12:28:09 PM7/8/09
Typical dumbass move. Probably fwd'd the wrong one.

--
Nothing pains some people more than having to think.

Grizzly

Jul 8, 2009, 12:57:25 PM7/8/09
Elmo wrote:
> brooklyn1 wrote:
>>>>

>> Thought you might like to know that you will likely be receiving
>> guests soon... that I just fowared your post to the EPA.
>> http://www.epa.gov/epahome/violations.htm
>>
> Typical dumbass move. Probably fwd'd the wrong one.

As far as I know flooding a woodchuck hole does not pose and
environmental hazard. Neither does leaving rat baits around for them to
eat. Nor does discharging a firearm down the hole. I prefer to just
shoot the buggers while they are raiding the garden..22caliber head shot
plink , plink..

Randy

Jul 8, 2009, 12:59:16 PM7/8/09
On Jul 8, 10:33 am, "brooklyn1" <gravesen...@verizon.net> wrote:

What an asshole.

Randy

Ann

Jul 8, 2009, 1:06:11 PM7/8/09
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 12:28:09 -0400, Elmo wrote:

> brooklyn1 wrote:
>>>>

>> Thought you might like to know that you will likely be receiving guests
>> soon... that I just fowared your post to the EPA.
>> http://www.epa.gov/epahome/violations.htm
>>

> Typical dumbass move. Probably fwd'd the wrong one.

That was one lame bluff. "letterman" uses a bogus email address and posts
via a server in Europe. If Sheldon had known the OP's identity (and read
the EPA page at the url he posted), he'd have contacted "letterman's"
local, then state, authorities rather than the EPA.

Elmo

Jul 8, 2009, 3:02:30 PM7/8/09
I know.
But since dumbass put the response under mine I felt obliged to point out
the typical dumbass move.

enigma

Jul 8, 2009, 6:41:53 PM7/8/09
"brooklyn1" <grave...@verizon.net> wrote in

you'd report pouring water in a hole, but sympathize with the stupid
woman that dumped 4 *times* the amount recommended of fertilizer/weed
killer on her lawn? *and* you suggested she just water it a lot to
wash it out...
moron
lee

Message has been deleted

Elmo

Jul 9, 2009, 12:54:02 PM7/9/09
lett...@invalid.com wrote:
> According to that report, every time you discharge semen from your
> penis you are poisoning the environment. Thats because semen from
> someone as stupid as you has to be toxic.
<SNORT!/>

--
America is now ill with a powerful mutant strain
of intertwined ignorance, anti-rationalism, and