Where is White House Apology to Newsweek?

Dave

May 26, 2005, 2:17:47 PM5/26/05
OK, now that it's obvious that the FBI knew about the Koran flush back
in 2002 and the Newsweek article was in fact true, when is the Bush
Administration going to apologize for bullying Newsweek into retracting
their true story of prisoner abuse in Cuba?

Paul R

May 26, 2005, 2:35:09 PM5/26/05

"Dave" <dl...@mytrashmail.com> wrote in message

Not just the Bush admin, but FOX, CNN, NY Times and all the other media
should apologize - not just to Newsweek, but to their viewers/readers (ie.
us!) for being such piss/poor journalists.

Paul

h...@nospam.com

May 26, 2005, 2:43:15 PM5/26/05

They don't have to apologize. All they have to do is wait a few
months and the stupid rightwingers once again will forget they've been
lied to.

Hal

Paul R

May 26, 2005, 3:17:13 PM5/26/05

<h...@nospam.com> wrote in message

months? more like minutes!

Maggot@ USC @berkeley.edu Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib

May 26, 2005, 3:24:32 PM5/26/05

"Dave" <dl...@mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
> ====================
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7981839/

Another Lying Radlib that wonder why they lose elections.

Lawrence Di Rita, chief spokesman for Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld,
said Wednesday that U.S. military officials at Guantanamo Bay had recently
found a separate record of the same allegation by the same man, and he was
re-interviewed on May 14. "He did not corroborate his own allegation," Di
Rita said.

Asked why he felt certain that this prisoner did not affirm his allegation
out of fear of retaliation, Di Rita said, "It's a judgment call, and I trust
the judgment of the commanders more than I trust the judgment of al-Qaida."

Pentagon: Abuse claims 'not credible'
Di Rita said the charges of deliberate Quran desecration by U.S. military
personnel were "fantastic" and "not credible on their face" because U.S.
commanders were careful not to inflame passions among the prisoners.

"Commanders knew it was a very sensitive issue and they didn't need the
trouble," the spokesman said.

Di Rita also said that the terrorist suspects held at Guantanamo Bay had
been trained to make such false claims.

Indeed, the FBI records cite at least one instance in which a prisoner is
said to have falsely claimed that a guard had dropped a Quran. "In actuality
the detainee dropped the Quran and then blamed the guard. Many other
detainees reacted to this claim," the FBI document said, and that sparked an
uprising "on or about 19-20 July 2002."

Maggot@ USC @berkeley.edu Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib

May 26, 2005, 3:25:20 PM5/26/05

<h...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> =================================

I still have not seen any Newsweak Liar on tv demanding thei rstory was
accurate .
YOu lose again loser.

Rincewind

May 26, 2005, 4:13:12 PM5/26/05
On Thu, 26 May 2005 15:24:32 -0400, Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden
Sandal Wearing Radlib mumbled something like this:

> "Dave" <dl...@mytrashmail.com> wrote in message
>> OK, now that it's obvious that the FBI knew about the Koran flush back
>> in 2002 and the Newsweek article was in fact true, when is the Bush
>> Administration going to apologize for bullying Newsweek into retracting
>> their true story of prisoner abuse in Cuba? ====================
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7981839/
>

> Another Lying Radlib that wonder why they lose elections.
>
> Lawrence Di Rita, chief spokesman for Defense Secretary Donald H.
> Rumsfeld, said Wednesday that U.S. military officials at Guantanamo Bay
> had recently found a separate record of the same allegation by the same
> man, and he was re-interviewed on May 14. "He did not corroborate his own
> allegation," Di Rita said.

Oh well, if it came from Rumsfailed's office, I suppose we should accept
it as gospel(NOT).

Donald Rumsfailed - "We know where they are(WMD). They are in the area
around Tikrit and Baghdad." - Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, March
30, 2003.

--
Rinso
/\

Tom B. Stone

May 26, 2005, 6:00:07 PM5/26/05
"Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@
USC @Berkeley.edu> wrote in news:98-dnajQNZ7...@adelphia.com:

> Lawrence Di Rita, chief spokesman for Defense Secretary Donald H.

> Rumsfeld ....

That pretty much tells you who's telling the truth if it comes out of
Rumsfeld's office. He nor the pentagon have told the truth since the Bush
crime family took office....

FauxPrez

May 26, 2005, 7:18:34 PM5/26/05
}
}http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7981839/
}
}
}Another Lying Radlib that wonder why they lose elections.
}
}Lawrence Di Rita, chief spokesman for Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!