Tesla's bloated stock

Scream

Sep 9, 2020, 1:50:14 PM9/9/20
P/E on Tesla is 340?
This stock is sooo bloated, it has it's own mined!

-=DirtBag

Sep 9, 2020, 8:39:26 PM9/9/20
On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 10:50:14 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:
> P/E on Tesla is 340?
> This stock is sooo bloated, it has it's own mined!

I would NOT touch TESLA with a 10 foot pole.. I love Gasoline anyway.. No stinking wait for batteries to charge up for a few hours. How freaking boring... Your on a road trip and every 4 hours your having to spend 2-3 hours waiting to get your batteries charged with a bunch of other snobby Tesla owners. I would rather cut my wrist.

Alan Bowler

Sep 11, 2020, 9:01:35 PM9/11/20
A Tesla, or any other pure EV is not an option for me because I live
in an apartment. However, I do see an increasing number of EV's
around town.

I have been driving hybrids since 2002. They saved enough on gas to
more than cover the hybrid premium. A friend drives a plug in hybrid,
and only needs gasoline for out of town trips.

Scream

Sep 12, 2020, 8:13:51 AM9/12/20
I think, they worth it if some one drives a lot, commute etc...!
Saves on gas!
But the initial cost all ways higher of the EVs or hybrids than a simple 4 cyl small petrol car!

-=DirtBag

Sep 12, 2020, 1:42:41 PM9/12/20
I have never driven a hybrid or an electric car. I am GAS man. They are too quiet and I like feeling the motor revving up.

Scream

Sep 12, 2020, 1:57:04 PM9/12/20
My neighbor (woman) had a Prius, she just sold it recently, said the battery went kaput, also she didn't like it that much, car had no power.
She bought a Subaru Impreza? 4WD, I think?.
Much better.
Message has been deleted

Scream

Sep 12, 2020, 4:12:24 PM9/12/20
On Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 12:12:47 PM UTC-7, -=DirtBag wrote:
> My Son drives a 6cil Subaru Outback with amazing traction control. He swears by them.. It is like a rocket ship and he can go to places most would avoid. He swears by them.

Yes!
On Quora over heard car sales people talking about resale value of cars, for exmpl. premium German cars drop in value like a rock.
One guy said, Subaru is the only car that keeps it's value very good.
After 5-6 years the car still can be sold for 70% of it's original price!

-=DirtBag

Sep 12, 2020, 5:21:54 PM9/12/20
Yea that seems to be true... Subaru makes good car. Very reliable and solidly built.
How long has it been since you have seen the sun? It has been a while for me.

Scream

Sep 12, 2020, 11:27:46 PM9/12/20
I've seen it today, sun came out few hours noon time and after!
It was hazy , but the sun came out.
Went out to the back yard, did some cooking and grilling!
Air is pretty bad here in the Bay area, right now 200, but I don't smell smoke!
Cars are covered with thin layer of ash though!

Alan Bowler

Sep 14, 2020, 7:31:16 PM9/14/20
On 2020-09-12 8:13 a.m., Scream wrote:

> I think, they worth it if some one drives a lot, commute etc...!
> Saves on gas!
> But the initial cost all ways higher of the EVs or hybrids than a simple
> 4 cyl small petrol car!

Depends on what you mean by "drives a lot". 15-20 km daily commute,
and a few road trips did it for me,

The premium for EVs and hybrids has come down a long way.
However, they are aimed at a somewhat more affluent crowd,
and and often have a second premium for more luxury features.

My friend's plug in Prius has things like adaptive cruise control.