RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL

-=DirtBag®

Jan 24, 2012, 1:11:30 AM1/24/12
[...]

Any questions?

Body Building Girls Leave Your An_s In Curls

Jan 24, 2012, 1:42:55 AM1/24/12
Your just late getting on the BH Leader board from a year ago.

He, and my cock , are the only hope for america.

Jimmi, why you discovered him so suddenly? Did he allow gay with
your son or a guy looking
like a woman marriage?

He got my 100$ donation, send him yorn.

Rich.

Jan 24, 2012, 4:03:32 AM1/24/12

"-=DirtBag®" <n...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL
> RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL
>

> Any questions?

Yeah, who is he?

Lawyerkill

Jan 24, 2012, 5:52:05 AM1/24/12
Yes, how did you get out of the straight jacket?

Blash

Jan 24, 2012, 8:58:57 AM1/24/12
. . . “Rockefeller scared of Ron Paul“:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw&feature=related

Iam afraid Ron Paul will be our knew Kennedy or youcan say Jesus, both
of which gave their lives for their fellowman:

The NDAA Repeals More Rights
by Rep. Ron Paul, December 28, 2011
http://original.antiwar.com/paul/2011/12/27/the-ndaa-repeals-more-rights/

Presidential Picks For 2012:
This gentleman, in the following/next link, Brother Nathanial,
although, basically a wonderful person, picks out all the things Ron
Paul isnot addressing, thus shows he doesnot know the truth of this
Kennedy/Jesus thatis about to take on Satan’s trinity, the British
Monarchy, the Papacy, and The House of Rothschild.

Ron Paul is only one man at a time, and can do only, while dodging the
bullets, what he, you and I feel is utmost important for now, or at
least for the first year of his taking on a job, where he, you and I
feel hewill be murdered for his endeavors carried out for his, yours
and my Country

The hardest part of any difficult (for Ron Paul that would be
treacherous) job is clearing away the stumbling blocks, so that he can
get at it, and Ron Paul must do that first, then if he lives, he will
have the clear path on which to travel and to do all the rest, but if
he doesnot live, hewill have cleared the path for his protégé to at
least keep the path clear for the next and the next and the next front-
line soldier . . .

Now please meet a very angry, but wonderful man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNb5bUE2_8&feature=related
Growing Up Jewish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eb9bXwKXXw

"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of
Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance."
- Declaration of Independence
http://www.farmtoconsumer.org/quail-hollow-farm-dinner.htm

We are under invasion of a foreign government. Do you know who it is?

“Know Thine Enemy”

Martial Law in America - Conplan 3502:
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0oG7p3rrR5P3GwAVT6l87UF?p=Martial+Law+in+America+-+Conplan+3502+&fr=altavista&fr2=sfp&iscqry=
Exposed - NORTHCOM FEMA RNC G20 Civil Disturbance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaacTx9oi1A
Alex Jones: Pentagon preparing for Martial Law:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOuqAf7wx_Y&feature=related
USARNORTH 3501

Kennedy 11110:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSTZH-bPl8

Louis Farrakhan Speaks On JFK, Executive Order 11110:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsoyXjTpvzE

Ron Paul, “Yeah, I know that‘s their goal, They're Setting Up The
Stage For Violence In This Country”: H.R. 645:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCdMFB2iPw&feature=related
ABSOLUTLY MUST SEE:
Ron Paul - Some Big Events Are About To Occur:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6MyRQ2KpLA&feature=related

THE ESF AND ITS HISTORY (Part 1-5):
http://www.marketskeptics.com/2011/06/the-esf-and-its-history.html
No states shall make anything other than gold and silver coin a
payment of debt". Article 1 Section 10. Still the highest law of the
land and still valid today. THIS can bring the entire system to its
knees alone. The states and be starved to death and forced to reject
the Federal Reserve. GET READY: buy a little gold/silver coins; pack
your house full of non-perishable food, as it will take a few months
to disquail the masses, who will be in violent chaos, back to
restored, organized, Christian-civilized-law and order . . .

Bible truths: Truth will set you free jhn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8ESzK5pCw&feature=related

Lubow

Jan 24, 2012, 9:19:23 AM1/24/12

"-=DirtBag®" <n...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Any questions?

Yeah. Paul wants to eliminate the Fed. Before there was a Fed, we had an
unofficial Fed called, "J.P. Morgan" (the man, not the bank) and a
depression around every twenty years. Who would be the new J.P. Morgan?
Bill Gates? Warren Buffett? Donald Trump?

Who would be the banker of last resort? E.g., if Jamie Dimon needs to
borrow a few billion overnight to meet daily reserve requirements from whom
would he borrow?

And speaking of reserve requirements, who would set reserve requirements?

Who would set margin requirements?

Lawyerkill

Jan 24, 2012, 9:28:44 AM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 8:58 am, Blash <hairyha...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On Jan 24, 4:03 am, "Rich." <rc...@XXnewsguy.com> wrote:
>
> > "-=DirtBag®" <n...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > > RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL
> > > RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL
>
> > > Any questions?
>
> > Yeah, who is he?
>
> . . . “Rockefeller scared of Ron Paul“:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw&feature=related
>
> Iam afraid Ron Paul will be our knew Kennedy or youcan say Jesus, both
> of which gave their lives for their fellowman:

No, he is the [k]NEW Ross Perot

DraggonFodder

Jan 24, 2012, 9:53:08 AM1/24/12
to Lubow
I bet you like him cause he wants to legalize pot. He has some good ideas, but seems like a kook to me.

DraggonFodder

Lubow

Jan 24, 2012, 10:05:16 AM1/24/12

"Lawyerkill" <Lawye...@aol.com> wrote in message

>No, he is the [k]NEW Ross Perot

Perot was rational in comparison to both Ron and his idiotic son.

Body Building Girls Leave Your An_s In Curls

Jan 24, 2012, 10:30:16 AM1/24/12
Lubow, you upset because he would no longer sacrifice billions of
american dolalrs and men
to support Israel?

FACT 9-11 was an Israeli scam designed to bankrupt america and enrich
Israel, all of the hijackers
were Mosad Agents.

Ron Paul is the answer. All great truths start out as blasphemy.

Blash

Jan 24, 2012, 1:15:12 PM1/24/12
. . . there never was a "before", Honeybungles, ithas always been The
House of Rothschild. Youhave a lot of Googling to do to catch up with
your History on this:

Hereis just a spec of an example before your descending of the rabbit
hole:
“THE REAL REASON, THEY WANTED LIBYA:
IT WAS ONE OF THE ONLY COUNTRIES THE ROTHSCHILDS DID NOT OWN.
[with their weapon of mass destruction their privately owned, usury
bank, The Federal Reserve Bank, which has taken over the entire WORLD
subjecting it to debt to them]
“Why the Rothschilds cornered the market on gold is to PREVENT ANY
NATION FROM RETURNING TO THE GOLD STANDARD. (backing their currency
with gold) To do so would eliminate the need for Fed Reserve Banks,
and the Rothschilds would lose their cash cows, of their printing
money on worthless paper, yet charging interest on every worthless
piece of paper they print. What a marvelous deal for them! No wonder
the agreements to let them manage a country's money is generally
accompanied by horse's head being found in someone's bed.......to
evoke cooperation!”

More than a “horse‘s head”:
Kennedy 11110:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSTZH-bPl8
Louis Farrakhan Speaks On JFK, Executive Order 11110:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsoyXjTpvzE

“Opium Wars“:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eRvKKDy6nM&feature=related

“Britain is protecting the biggest heroin crop of all time“:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-469983/Britain-protecting-biggest-heroin-crop-time.html

Bible truths: truth will set you free jhn

Blash

Jan 24, 2012, 1:18:03 PM1/24/12
> No, he is the [k]NEW Ross Perot- Hide quoted text -

. . . Ross Perot is a Gynecologist . . . ! ?

Blash

Jan 24, 2012, 1:31:15 PM1/24/12
On Jan 24, 10:30 am, Body Building Girls Leave Your An_s In Curls
. . . This Is Old Data, So Multiply Many Times”
The Cost of Israel to the American People
by Richard Curtiss“:
http://www.alhewar.com/Curtiss.html
Or:
“The REAL COST of US Support“:
For Israel - $3 Trillion:
By Christopher Bollyn
9-19-3: http://rense.com/general41/trill.htm

And:
“TAPI Pipeline - The REAL REASON for 4 MORE YEARS of WAR
December 18, 2010 - TAPI Gas Pipeline Deal Signed“:
. . . to build and secure a 1,080-mile long gas pipeline designed to
carry trillions of dollars of ISRAELI-OWNED GAS from Turkmenistan to
Pakistan and India, for which our boys must die:
http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_12617

And:
“Tel Aviv and gay people
Funding Sodom:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3169556,00.html

And:
http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/05/no-federal-aid-for-joplin-or-other.html
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1505206/pg1

And:
Why 9/11?
"This attack on Iraq is part of a new crusade to prepare the region,
after dividing it, for the creation of a Greater Israel. This means
the whole region will be ruled by Jews." --- bin Laden
http://costofwar.com/en/

And:
See Poor, Abused, Needy, Bombed Jews w/4th largest Military in World,
Spend Your Hard-earned Wages (Jews-only, in "Israel", get over half
USA's Foreign Aid, while still sucking Germany's jugular vein):
http://www.schundler.com/israeli-sod.htm
And
http://www.hotels-of-israel.com/
And:
Tel Aviv:
http://www.hotels-of-israel.com/hiltontelaviv.htm
The Daniel Dead Sea Hotel:
http://media.expedia.com/hotels/3000000/2810000/2807300/2807264/2807264_9_b.jpg
Or:
http://www.inisrael.com/tamares/dead_sea/index.cfm
And:
King David:
http://www.hotels-of-israel.com/dan/kingdavid/index.html

And:
And Worse Cost:
Bombs, Body Scans and Israel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66I5lH9uOI
The Olim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psnyCMcdOcE
And:
If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=related

Bible truths: truth will set you free jhn

-DirtBag

Jan 31, 2012, 10:40:40 PM1/31/12
Some guy that apparently just landed from outer space saying he is here
to help mankind, see people take personal responsibility, set a flat
tax, shrink government, bring our military home, and get our kids
educated.