FX-4, IPIP, IPID, DTC KTT RECEIVER AVAILABLE . ALSO LOOKING FOR POS OFFLINE PUNCHING

ncaconstr...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2018, 3:47:58 PM7/9/18

FOLLOWING BANK ACCOUNTS WE CAN PROVIDE ANY BANK ACCOUNT IN US, AVAILABLE FOR WIRE TRANSFER USA
- BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATES ACCOUNTS
- Wells Fargo BAN ACCOUNTS
- UBS BANK
- BANK OF AMERICA/ US TRUS ACCOUNT
-CITIBANK NA, (SWITZERLAND)
- BARCLAYS SWISS BANK.
- HSBC TRINKHAUS & BURKHARDT AG. ( GERMANY)
- JP MORGAN (SINGAPORE)
- DEUTSCHE BANK UK AVAILABLE
- CONTAT FOR ANN BANK ACCOUNT
- HSBC HONGKONG
- IN USA , ASIA AND EUROP

SWIFT MT103/202
DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER .
-MT103 ONE WAY , KYC AND NONE KYC
BNP PARIBAS (SINGAPORE.)

WE ALSO LOOKING FOR RECEIVERS OF OFFLINE POS MANUAL PUNCHING WE CAN LOAD ANY AMOUNT.

HAVE ONLINE POS MANUAL PUNCHING LOOKING FOR LOADERS AS WELL CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY

WE ALS HAVE RECEIVERS FOR
FX-4
IPIP
IPID
DTC

EMAIL. donju...@gmail.com
ncaconstr...@gmail.com
whatapp+16148227055

OCBC Bank Singapore
Barclays Bank London UK
HSBC Hong Kong
Emirate NDB Dubai
Chase Bank USA
Barclays Bank Zurich, Swizerland
KASIKORN Bank Thailand
ABN AMRO Rotherdam
China Construction Bank Hong Kong
Citi Bank USA
Standard Chartered Bank London UK
Deutsche Bank Berlin Germany
HSBC Berlin Germany
ICIC, Dubia
ICIC, Bahrain
Barclays Bank, Singapore
Deutsch Bank Zurich, Swizerland
Citi Bank London UK
TD Bank Canada
Llyod Bank UK
HSBC Berlin Germany
Standard Chartered Bank Dubai

nima...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2018, 5:41:41 AM8/18/18
Hi

Its Nima Ansari

Iam direct with receiver mandate for
IP ID
IP IP
FX4
DTC

IF YOU HAVE SENDER OR REAL SENDER CONTRACT PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL
WE ARE READY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CONTRACT WE WILL CHECK IT AND GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE JUST NEED REAL SENDER WITH REAL CONTRACT BECAUSE WE ARE REAL RECEIVER AND WE CAN DO AND WE ARE CAPABLE FOR BIG AM0UNT

Whatsapp +98 938 231 4329

arsha...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2018, 2:50:17 PM9/10/18
I have contract passport pin
Account worth above five hundred million from vaitnam bank need POS Marchant offline receiver what is your charges

arsha...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2018, 2:52:16 PM9/10/18
If you have POS Marchant offline I have account for transfer five hundred million
What is your charges

nima...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2018, 2:04:28 PM9/13/18
Hello

We have receiver
FX4

IP IP
IP ID
MT 103
MANUAL DOWNLOAD
CASH TRANSFER

WE CAN RECEIVE ALL THAT AND WE HAVE MANY ACCOUNTS IN ALL AROUND THE WORLD SPECIALLY IN EUROPE

PLEASE CONTACT ME IN WHATSAPP
MY WHATSAPP NUMBER +98 938 231 4329

Rajesh Kumar

Sep 13, 2018, 11:45:52 PM9/13/18

Rajesh Kumar

Sep 16, 2018, 11:01:20 PM9/16/18
Hi I need online access USA BANK Except Bank of America...the receiver account should give access logins with the security questions to view only the transactions...the funds to the account holder will be from usa...as cash deposit or cheque ...safe fund....then as per the sender deal it has to be transferred to other accounts inside and outside country...
Ratio(80:10:5:5)
contact:K.Rajesh
Mobile/whatsapp: +919994095306
skype id: rajeshicon76

vera...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2018, 5:10:05 AM9/17/18
Hello

We need DTC Receiver in Thailand. Please advise. whatapp +66809191553

moussdi...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 5:27:50 PM1/1/19
Hello everyone i am looking Dtc receiver .my email
dasim...@gmail.com

kaymo...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2019, 12:54:38 PM1/4/19
Hello
I have IPIP 2 contract at hand looking for genieu and reliable receive also i need US Bank with full online access
kindly write me on whatsap +23276122714

contact....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019, 5:09:01 PM1/11/19
Hello.. !!

As of January 1st we are able to receive all protocols to our own receiving account:

1. IP/ID
2. Direct IP
3. MT103-202 Manual download
4. Server to server
5. DTC
6. MT103/202 Standard (All Swifts)
8. Fedwire
9. Telex
7. Crypto Coins and block chains delivery/ monetization

We can receive all global assets, including global family assets, Collateral Accounts, government and sovereign assets, agency assets, etc.

We have this account to receive money no online access

1. China local account company.. 3 diff bank
2. Hsbc HK. 3 diff banks
3. Barclay bank UK.
4. Citi bank UK. Singapore account.
5. HSBC Bank Germany
6. USA account.
7. Wells Fargo. Usa
8. BOA. Usa
9 Jp Morgan Chase usa
10. TD bank. Usa
11. Sun trust bank USA
12. Citi bank usa
13. Citi bank Dubai
14. Sepa account Germany
15. Fx account UK
16. HSBC Dubai
17. Citi bank UK
18. All African Bank
20. Local bank Dubai
21. Banks in turkey
22. Banks in Europe
23. China construction bank
24. China agricultural bank
25. Shensheng bank China
26. Canada account
27 Australia account
28. Indian account
29. Kuwaiti account
30. Qatar account
31. Kenya account
32. Ghana. Account
33. Singapore account
35. Malaysia account
36. Holland account

We are also ready to fund projects like refineries, industrial estates, highway construction, railway construction, airports, skyscraper buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, Pharma Industry, Entertainment Industry, Etc. Just with simple provision...!!

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK WITH YOU!!

For more info, Feel free to contact us anytime!

Zankhesh Morjaria
Whatsapp: +919890872599

kangenh...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2019, 6:09:44 AM1/19/19
Contact us on WhatsApp +234 807 967 6722

mark.hos...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2019, 5:54:12 AM1/21/19
Hello
I have offiline pos machine in china
If you have genuine card holder and loader
Send me your whatsapp number to this email
stive...@outlook.com

Regards

dasim...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2019, 11:45:33 AM1/21/19
Hello everyone
i have two serious receivers who have all the authorizations of their central bank for the ipip and the dtc. the ratio is 50/50. if you do not have a sender do not answer this message. I do not give information on my receivers without knowing who the sender is. so read this message before contacting me.
Watsap : +22578146284

wira...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2019, 5:13:15 AM1/29/19
Have you account at Holand and Belgium ?
for IPIP could sharing ratio 50/50 then I will take a commision 5 % to your
side, contack me at wira...@yahoo.com or +6281212203939

dasim...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2019, 2:36:28 PM2/4/19
Hi everybody
I am looking for IPIP & DTC sender reels.
we prefer to put the two direct on both sides in contact that guarantees the success of the deal.
the receivers are in Singapore and Hong Kong.
if you are sure you can not put the two mandates in direct contact it is not worth contacting me. the working ratio is 50/50 (receiver side is closed) not negotiable.
I do not want a long chain. do not ask me for a cis until you have fulfilled the conditions mentioned above.
if you want to conclude a transaction then you are at the right door

our receivers have all the authorizations and the agreement of the authorities of these two countries.
GOOD LUCK .
Watsap : +22578146284

sniper...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 6:40:19 AM2/5/19
Hi please contact me under +4917657754324

sniper...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 7:05:02 AM2/5/19

emmanuel...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 8:06:27 PM2/5/19
Dear Sir
I have Receiver for MT103/202 Manual Download FTP, I have Receiver for Alliance Lite 2, I have Receiver for Visa.Net, Please if you have serious sender, summit your sender sign contract to my email. emmanuel...@gmail.com, and i will get it countersign asap, we need serious and capable sender, thank you.

ars...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2019, 10:57:03 PM2/9/19
I have ip_ip, manual download, and KTT senders. pls respond to do business! Tq
Message has been deleted

info....@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 6:53:01 AM2/11/19
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 1:17:58 AM UTC+5:30, NCA CONLLC wrote:
Hello Sir , We HAve IPIP Reciver. and We Need KTT RECIEVER Urgently.
Email. info....@gmail.com
Whatts App - +919927076973

alex.ha...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2019, 11:22:01 AM2/12/19
I need a IP/ID receiver preferly in Canada. It's a real sender. Alex DOT hayden1970 AT GMAIL

adel...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2019, 11:58:21 AM2/12/19
Let’s discuss, give me your email address or WhatsApp details

aradm...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2019, 9:00:15 PM2/17/19
Hi . I have real sender for IPID . IF U HAVE RECEIVER PLEASE TEXT ME IN THE WHATSUP +61424825777

meha...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2019, 2:56:17 AM2/23/19

[...]

EMAIL. mahabu...@gmail.com
whatapp+919962492123

manut...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2019, 8:34:29 AM2/23/19
Please email me.
Sah.di...@gmail.com

bsand...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2019, 12:52:06 PM3/1/19
We are looking for offline debit card receiver. Account is ready.

bsand...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2019, 12:53:35 PM3/1/19
We are in need of offline debit card receiver
Account is ready

bsand...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2019, 1:01:53 PM3/1/19
We have account setup and ready to go. Please advise.

resourc...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 9:52:39 AM3/4/19
Dear I am looking for IPIP and dtc receiver. I got genuine sender
If you are interested Pls contact me on my email "resourc...@gmail.com"

Looking forward to hear from you

Ghazali

resourc...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 9:57:42 AM3/4/19
I am looking for IPIP sender as well as ktt
If you have any offer av please contact me on my email "resourc...@gmail.com

Thanking you

Ghazali

resourc...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 10:03:05 AM3/4/19
Dear I am looking for IPIP sender
If you have offer available with you Pls let me know on my email I'd which is
"resourc...@gmail.com"

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanking you and best regards

Ghazali

le.bloc...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 7:07:49 PM3/4/19
> EMAIL. donju...@gmail.com
> ncaconstr...@gmail.com
> whatapp+16148227055
>

> OCBC Bank Singapore
> Barclays Bank London UK
> HSBC Hong Kong
> Emirate NDB Dubai
> Chase Bank USA
> Barclays Bank Zurich, Swizerland
> KASIKORN Bank Thailand
> ABN AMRO Rotherdam
> China Construction Bank Hong Kong
> Citi Bank USA
> Standard Chartered Bank London UK
> Deutsche Bank Berlin Germany
> HSBC Berlin Germany
> ICIC, Dubia
> ICIC, Bahrain
> Barclays Bank, Singapore
> Deutsch Bank Zurich, Swizerland
> Citi Bank London UK
> TD Bank Canada
> Llyod Bank UK
> HSBC Berlin Germany
> Standard Chartered Bank Dubai

Hi we are looking for KTT receiver for Macao or Singapore . Kindly reply with the following information if possible before we can move forward.

Contract Code: TLXKTT-XXXXXX-FATM-1BIEUR001

SECOND PARTY’S BANKING COORDINATE

Bank Name
Bank Address
KTT/TELEX NUMBER
Account Name
Account Number
Bank Officer
Bank Emaili
Bank Telephone
Bank Facsimile

You can also call me at this number if you want to get more information +639171077071 ask for Jim.

Thanks and i hope we can do by business together.

kimberley...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2019, 7:09:43 AM3/6/19
WE ARE PROFESIONAL RECEIVERS WITH CORPORATE ACCOUNTS IN HSCB (HONG KONG).

WE ONLY ACCEPTED, WIRE AND MT103/202 CASH FUNDS TRANSFER.

*WE DO NOT LIKE THE FOLLOWING TRANSACTIONS; SDD, SEPA CREDIT TRANSFER AND SEPA REQUEST MONEY. * EXCEPTIONS NEGOTIABLE.

WE START SMALL TO INSURE SAFTEY ON BOTH SIDES AND GRADUALLY INCREASE AS A RESULT OF EXPEREINCE LEARNED.
WE HAVE 3 STANDARD DOCUMENTS THAT ARE REQUIRED TO START.

iI any questıons please feel free to contact our office at the email below.
KIMBERLEY...@GMAIL.COM

Alternatively you may contact us on Whatsapp: +1 646 586 8638

BEST REGARDS

allne...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2019, 9:23:13 PM3/6/19
If anyone has the ability to access frozen bank accounts, drop me a line.

allne...@gmail.com

kaymo...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 1:41:11 AM3/7/19
Hello I have both ipip dtc and ipid receiver reach me on whatsapp ÷23276122714 or Kaymo...@gmail.com

poscontac...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2019, 8:24:54 AM3/9/19
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 11:52:16 AM UTC-7, arsha...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you have POS Marchant offline I have account for transfer five hundred million
> What is your charges

Email me

kaymo...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2019, 10:39:13 AM3/9/19
Hello I have receiver for offline pos machine you can link me up on + 23276122714

poscontac...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2019, 10:40:36 AM3/9/19
On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 7:39:13 AM UTC-8, kaymo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello I have receiver for offline pos machine you can link me up on + 23276122714

Contact me

moha15...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2019, 8:04:33 AM3/12/19
بتاريخ الجمعة، 1 مارس، 2019 8:53:35 م UTC+3، كتب bsand...@gmail.com:
> We are in need of offline debit card receiver
> Account is ready

i am ready i am reciever
watsapp 0097450089456

moha15...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2019, 8:08:25 AM3/12/19
whattspp me +97450089456

cproyal...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2019, 6:30:36 AM3/16/19
On Saturday, 18 August 2018 10:41:41 UTC+1, nima...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> Its Nima Ansari
>
> Iam direct with receiver mandate for
> IP ID
> IP IP
> FX4
> DTC
>
> IF YOU HAVE SENDER OR REAL SENDER CONTRACT PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL
> WE ARE READY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CONTRACT WE WILL CHECK IT AND GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE JUST NEED REAL SENDER WITH REAL CONTRACT BECAUSE WE ARE REAL RECEIVER AND WE CAN DO AND WE ARE CAPABLE FOR BIG AM0UNT
>
> Whatsapp +98 938 231 4329

We need receiver for IP/IP and DTC

cproyal...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2019, 7:14:23 AM3/16/19
We need receiver for IP/IP and DTC receiver. Please send receiver's CIS/KYC.

mangue...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2019, 9:59:09 PM3/16/19
hi
I need IPIP receiver BARCLAYS BANK UK
whatsapp:+258844971220

harry...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2019, 11:57:46 AM3/17/19
send us your email address and Whatsapp...... whatsapp +260960992323

muratdeg...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2019, 7:14:12 PM3/17/19
Message has been deleted

Cip

Mar 20, 2019, 7:46:37 PM3/20/19

jav...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2019, 1:59:19 PM3/21/19
Hi

I am looking for the IP of DB in germany to receive an IP/ID

My BO do not want to give it to me

THK

rashe...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2019, 6:34:53 PM3/27/19
Hi.Sr.
Transfer ip.id 2,000,000,000,00 for barclays bank uk
Message has been deleted

agent.s...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 10:18:30 AM3/28/19
Dear sir,

I got your post on google search for the requirement of POS sender.
I am having excellent track records of legal way sending and receiving as an intermediary with our service provider.If you might have any
Current requirement,Please feel free to contact me any time.
Kind regards
Rita Selby
Email: ritas...@gmail.com

agent.s...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 10:19:25 AM3/28/19
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 2:50:17 AM UTC+8, arsha...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have contract passport pin
> Account worth above five hundred million from vaitnam bank need POS Marchant offline receiver what is your charges

agent.s...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 10:20:57 AM3/28/19
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 11:01:20 AM UTC+8, Rajesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi I need online access USA BANK Except Bank of America...the receiver account should give access logins with the security questions to view only the transactions...the funds to the account holder will be from usa...as cash deposit or cheque ...safe fund....then as per the sender deal it has to be transferred to other accounts inside and outside country...
> Ratio(80:10:5:5)
> contact:K.Rajesh
> Mobile/whatsapp: +919994095306
> skype id: rajeshicon76
Dear sir,

agent.s...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 10:22:09 AM3/28/19
On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 6:54:12 PM UTC+8, mark.hos...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
> I have offiline pos machine in china
> If you have genuine card holder and loader
> Send me your whatsapp number to this email
> stive...@outlook.com
>
> Regards

agent.s...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 10:22:56 AM3/28/19
On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 7:40:19 PM UTC+8, sniper...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi please contact me under +4917657754324

montanaa...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2019, 6:35:58 PM4/5/19
I have everything you want
My Whatsapp 00249967508572 tony

montanaa...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2019, 6:39:20 PM4/5/19
I have everything you want
My Whatsapp 0024997508572

montanaa...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2019, 6:50:06 PM4/5/19
I have everything you want
My Whatsapp 00249967508572 tony

soner...@googlemail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 7:40:03 AM4/8/19
I have in deutschland ip ip recever

52.u...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 4:07:19 PM4/8/19
I'm looking for HSBC Suisse account receiver, for MT 103/202 wire transfer
contattare 52.u...@gmail.com

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:52:55 PM4/8/19
We are ready to execute 5 Billion IP IP under this procedure :
1. Signing of contract by parties
2. First Tranche 1 billion to transfer first
3. Provision of Copies: Matrix, Black Screen and Blue Screens
4. You check the supply and Inform Us
5. If the Delivery made is correct or not, it's worth a good or obliquely
6. Check out the Money is there or not in the folder
7. If there is no money in that folder, then your officer informs our officer (Confirm if this is possible)
8. Once the money appears in the folder, the receiver flies to the emirates Dubai, there he meets with the sender direct.
9. Further once accepted we (finalize) by the Bank. And we move on to complete the transaction
10. Get Codes And Perform Overclocking

Simple...@gmail.com

Regards

Sadiki

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:53:20 PM4/8/19
On Monday, 10 September 2018 20:50:17 UTC+2, arsha...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have contract passport pin
> Account worth above five hundred million from vaitnam bank need POS Marchant offline receiver what is your charges

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:53:37 PM4/8/19
On Thursday, 13 September 2018 20:04:28 UTC+2, nima...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> We have receiver
> FX4
>
> IP IP
> IP ID
> MT 103
> MANUAL DOWNLOAD
> CASH TRANSFER
>
> WE CAN RECEIVE ALL THAT AND WE HAVE MANY ACCOUNTS IN ALL AROUND THE WORLD SPECIALLY IN EUROPE
>
> PLEASE CONTACT ME IN WHATSAPP
> MY WHATSAPP NUMBER +98 938 231 4329

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:54:01 PM4/8/19
On Monday, 17 September 2018 11:10:05 UTC+2, vera...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> We need DTC Receiver in Thailand. Please advise. whatapp +66809191553

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:54:22 PM4/8/19
On Saturday, 12 January 2019 00:09:01 UTC+2, contact...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello.. !!
>
> As of January 1st we are able to receive all protocols to our own receiving account:
>
> 1. IP/ID
> 2. Direct IP
> 3. MT103-202 Manual download
> 4. Server to server
> 5. DTC
> 6. MT103/202 Standard (All Swifts)
> 8. Fedwire
> 9. Telex
> 7. Crypto Coins and block chains delivery/ monetization
>
> We can receive all global assets, including global family assets, Collateral Accounts, government and sovereign assets, agency assets, etc.
>
> We have this account to receive money no online access
>
> 1. China local account company.. 3 diff bank
> 2. Hsbc HK. 3 diff banks
> 3. Barclay bank UK.
> 4. Citi bank UK. Singapore account.
> 5. HSBC Bank Germany
> 6. USA account.
> 7. Wells Fargo. Usa
> 8. BOA. Usa
> 9 Jp Morgan Chase usa
> 10. TD bank. Usa
> 11. Sun trust bank USA
> 12. Citi bank usa
> 13. Citi bank Dubai
> 14. Sepa account Germany
> 15. Fx account UK
> 16. HSBC Dubai
> 17. Citi bank UK
> 18. All African Bank
> 20. Local bank Dubai
> 21. Banks in turkey
> 22. Banks in Europe
> 23. China construction bank
> 24. China agricultural bank
> 25. Shensheng bank China
> 26. Canada account
> 27 Australia account
> 28. Indian account
> 29. Kuwaiti account
> 30. Qatar account
> 31. Kenya account
> 32. Ghana. Account
> 33. Singapore account
> 35. Malaysia account
> 36. Holland account
>
> We are also ready to fund projects like refineries, industrial estates, highway construction, railway construction, airports, skyscraper buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, Pharma Industry, Entertainment Industry, Etc. Just with simple provision...!!
>
> WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK WITH YOU!!
>
> For more info, Feel free to contact us anytime!
>
> Zankhesh Morjaria
> Whatsapp: +919890872599
>

> On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 11:24:38 PM UTC+5:30, kaymo...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hello
> > I have IPIP 2 contract at hand looking for genieu and reliable receive also i need US Bank with full online access
> > kindly write me on whatsap +23276122714

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:55:11 PM4/8/19
On Monday, 21 January 2019 12:54:12 UTC+2, mark.hos...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
> I have offiline pos machine in china
> If you have genuine cWe are ready to execute 5 Billion IP IP under this procedure :
1. Signing of contract by parties
2. First Tranche 1 billion to transfer first
3. Provision of Copies: Matrix, Black Screen and Blue Screens
4. You check the supply and Inform Us
5. If the Delivery made is correct or not, it's worth a good or obliquely
6. Check out the Money is there or not in the folder
7. If there is no money in that folder, then your officer informs our officer (Confirm if this is possible)
8. Once the money appears in the folder, the receiver flies to the emirates Dubai, there he meets with the sender direct.
9. Further once accepted we (finalize) by the Bank. And we move on to complete the transaction
10. Get Codes And Perform Overclocking

Simple...@gmail.com

Regards

Sadiki ard holder and loader

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:56:23 PM4/8/19
On Wednesday, 6 February 2019 03:06:27 UTC+2, emmanuel...@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Sir
> I have Receiver for MT103/202 Manual Download FTP, I have Receiver for Alliance Lite 2, I have Receiver for Visa.Net, Please if you have serious sender, summit your sender sign contract to my email. emmanuel...@gmail.com, and i will get it countersign asap, we need serious and capable sender, thank you.

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:56:53 PM4/8/19
On Monday, 11 February 2019 13:53:01 UTC+2, info...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Sir , We HAve IPIP Reciver. and We Need KTT RECIEVER Urgently.
> Email. info....@gmail.com
> Whatts App - +919927076973

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:57:30 PM4/8/19
On Saturday, 16 March 2019 12:30:36 UTC+2, cproyal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, 18 August 2018 10:41:41 UTC+1, nima...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Its Nima Ansari
> >
> > Iam direct with receiver mandate for
> > IP ID
> > IP IP
> > FX4
> > DTC
> >
> > IF YOU HAVE SENDER OR REAL SENDER CONTRACT PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL
> > WE ARE READY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CONTRACT WE WILL CHECK IT AND GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE JUST NEED REAL SENDER WITH REAL CONTRACT BECAUSE WE ARE REAL RECEIVER AND WE CAN DO AND WE ARE CAPABLE FOR BIG AM0UNT
> >
> > Whatsapp +98 938 231 4329
>
> We need receiver for IP/IP and DTC

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:58:36 PM4/8/19
> > I have IPIP 2 contract at hand looking for genieu and reliable receive also i need US Bank with full online access
> > kindly write me on whatsap +23276122714

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:58:54 PM4/8/19
On Tuesday, 12 February 2019 18:22:01 UTC+2, alex.ha...@gmail.com wrote:
> I need a IP/ID receiver preferly in Canada. It's a real sender. Alex DOT hayden1970 AT GMAIL

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 6:59:35 PM4/8/19
On Monday, 18 February 2019 04:00:15 UTC+2, aradm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi . I have real sender for IPID . IF U HAVE RECEIVER PLEASE TEXT ME IN THE WHATSUP +61424825777

simple...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 7:01:08 PM4/8/19
> EMAIL. mahabu...@gmail.com
> whatapp+919962492123
>

> OCBC Bank Singapore
> Barclays Bank London UK
> HSBC Hong Kong
> Emirate NDB Dubai
> Chase Bank USA
> Barclays Bank Zurich, Swizerland
> KASIKORN Bank Thailand
> ABN AMRO Rotherdam
> China Construction Bank Hong Kong
> Citi Bank USA
> Standard Chartered Bank London UK
> Deutsche Bank Berlin Germany
> HSBC Berlin Germany
> ICIC, Dubia
> ICIC, Bahrain
> Barclays Bank, Singapore
> Deutsch Bank Zurich, Swizerland
> Citi Bank London UK
> TD Bank Canada
> Llyod Bank UK
> HSBC Berlin Germany
> Standard Chartered Bank Dubai

ahmad...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 11:26:37 AM4/12/19
On Monday, 10 September 2018 21:52:16 UTC+3, arsha...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you have POS Marchant offline I have account for transfer five hundred million
> What is your charges

are you loader of offline ?

m2bi...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 6:03:53 AM4/15/19
I look for ipip reciver

m2bi...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 6:40:53 AM4/15/19
ابحث عن مكينه اوفلاين

m2bi...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 6:42:44 AM4/15/19
ابحث عن مستقبل ipip
وابحث عن مكينة اوفلاين عندي لودر وبطاقة 6 ديجت

m2bi...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 6:44:24 AM4/15/19
I have cared 6diget and loader I look for offline machine

m2bi...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 6:46:17 AM4/15/19
My whatSapp 0096895859577
Mohamd

m2bi...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 6:48:17 AM4/15/19
I have louder and cared
For online and offline

m2bi...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 6:48:56 AM4/15/19
تواصل معي واتساب
0096895859577
Message has been deleted

samson atkins

Apr 17, 2019, 10:46:15 AM4/17/19
Is this the guy they call Frank? If not .. you have nothing
> EMAIL. donju...@gmail.com
> ncaconstr...@gmail.com
> whatapp+16148227055

montanaa...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 5:56:23 PM4/17/19
Hello my Whatsapp 00249967508572 Tony

montanaa...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 6:02:04 PM4/17/19
Hello receiveur ready my Whatsapp 00249967508572 Tony

henle...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 12:22:00 PM4/23/19
I'm looking for a bank that can receive an IP transfer from barclays in the uk can you help?

Preferable want a bank in the uk but open to options
Message has been deleted

mr197...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019, 7:28:56 AM4/27/19
Please contact me asap for swift net deal . Stephen....@gmail.com

WIRE TRANSFER

Apr 28, 2019, 11:24:04 PM4/28/19
HEY GUYS,

IM LOOKING FOR A RECEIVER FOR WIRE TRANSFER FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION. FOLLOWING GIVEN ARE THE COUNTRIES, IM LOOKING FOR RECEIVERS.

CANADA, USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, SRI LANKA, CAMBODIA, SINGAPORE, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, JAPAN, CHINA, RUSSIA, MONGOLIA, THAILAND, INDIA, INDONESIA, VIETNAM, MALAYSIA, NEPAL,MYANMAR, CYPRUS, MAURITIUS, SOUTH AFRICA, PAKISTAN, JORDAN, DOHA, KUWAIT, DUBAI

WE ARE ONLY WORKING WITH THE RATIO OF 15% TO RECEIVER SIDE AND 85% TO SENDER SIDE.

TRANSACTION AMOUNTS ARE FROM 1000,000 EURO TO 5,000,000 EURO.

CIS MUST INCLUDE ALL BANK DETAILS ALONG WITH PASSPORT COPY IN COLORED.

DOA (CONTRACT) WILL BE GIVEN FROM THE SENDER SIDE.

PLEASE CONTACT IF YOU ARE GENUINE. DO NOT CONTACT ME, IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SETUP A DEAL (A BROKER OR LONG CHAIN GROUPS).

RECEIVERS AND DIRECT MANDATES TO ORIGINAL RECEIVERS ARE WELCOME IF YOU ARE WORKING WITH 15% TO THE RECEIVER SIDE. NO NEGOTIATIONS IN THE RATIO.

UPON THE SENDERS REQUEST, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ANY AFRICAN CLIENTS HOLDING BANK ACCOUNTS IN THESE COUNTRIES EVEN IF YOU ARE DIRECT-DUE TO PAST EXPERIENCE. ONLY DIRECT MANDATE TO RECEIVER CAN BE ACCEPTED IF YOU ARE WORKING TRANSPARENT AND GENUINE.

IF INTERESTED, CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP @+65 8237 2942

ipfc....@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 9:28:35 AM5/9/19
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 10:22:00 PM UTC+6, henle...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a bank that can receive an IP transfer from barclays in the uk can you help?
>
> Preferable want a bank in the uk but open to options

I am Ashraf from Dhaka, Bangladesh I have some Bank receiver for IP & IP transfer so if you have genuine IP & IP transfer documents which MT 103/202. i can help you so plz contact me this number 008801611579132(whatsapp), Email: ipfc....@gmail.com

doshi...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 2:40:19 PM5/9/19
Our client has ipid trade instrument for funding on lease for 365 day . My client will provide Swift code 103 & Swift decode 202. The transaction is bank to bank
Please let me know your company interest
Please be free to contact us
Regards
Vikas Doshi
Frumax company
Mumbai India
Mobile/what up number +917715957365

collinsodh...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 4:25:27 AM5/10/19
We are receivers for SWIFT MT103 CASH TRANSFER or MT103/202 CASH TRANSFER
NOTE: NOT MANUAL DOWNLOAD

Regardless of the status of your funds, weather you trade in weapons? Drug dealing? Or tax evasion, illegal deals whichsoever we can still receive funds and clear them for payout, EXCEPT hack funds which your bank will not be able to verify the transaction. So only hacked funds which your bank can't verify is the only funds we can't manage to clear otherwise any other funds that your bank can verify we shall be able to clear and pay you according to the agreed % . The key thing here is your bank should be in a position to verify the transfer/ transaction so that we can clear your funds and payout. Payout is maximum 3 days or 72 hours once you do the transfer.

If you have any deal of such nature kindly contact me and we shall arrange how to work on it .

The receiving bank will be HSBC HONG KONG

And with the help of our top men in IMF we shall be able to clear the funds and pay you.

You must have signed contract from sender ( contract must be signed by sender himself )
You must be ready for bank to bank communication to verify your transaction
You should only contact me if you are sender yourself or sender mandate . Don't contact me if you are not either the sender or the sender mandate because I will only deal with the sender himself or the sender mandate.

We can receive up to 10 billion no problem in funds limits

My contact;

IMO: +14373725590

WHAT'S APP: +17174300023

Thank you

aalu...@gmail.com

May 13, 2019, 6:21:47 PM5/13/19
I have visanet receiver in Kuwait very strong receiver , If you have sender with a transaction now do let me know .

Also looking for mt 103/202 wire transfer sender , for my very strong receivers in Oman, Kuwait and Qatar.

let me know ,hopefully we can deal .
aalu...@gmail.com
regards

Andrew

+2348023984717

aalu...@gmail.com

May 13, 2019, 6:22:55 PM5/13/19
On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 4:00:15 AM UTC+2, aradm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi . I have real sender for IPID . IF U HAVE RECEIVER PLEASE TEXT ME IN THE WHATSUP +61424825777

aalu...@gmail.com

May 13, 2019, 6:23:45 PM5/13/19
On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 3:59:09 AM UTC+2, mangue...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi
> I need IPIP receiver BARCLAYS BANK UK
> whatsapp:+258844971220

maf...@gmail.com

May 15, 2019, 7:20:04 PM5/15/19

maf...@gmail.com

May 15, 2019, 7:27:29 PM5/15/19
iam a direct mandate for the sender we are looking for receiver for ipip my whats app is 00923028228712

lifundi...@gmail.com

May 19, 2019, 9:10:07 AM5/19/19
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 12:22:00 PM UTC-4, henle...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for a bank that can receive an IP transfer from barclays in the uk can you help?
>
> Preferable want a bank in the uk but open to options

I have a real and serious receiver in Europe for IP/IP and Swift MT103/202. Please send me the contract/DOA.
It is loading more messages.