List of Sanctuary Cities

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

Jun 25, 2010, 11:46:30 AM6/25/10

Hundreds of them listed here. How can our lawmakers expect the
citizens to obey the law when the govt itself supports 30 million
foreigners living illegally in america??

http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

richard

Jun 25, 2010, 12:14:35 PM6/25/10

A Pogo cartoon was once captioned, "We have met the enemy and he is us".
With this kind of crap being the "law" in so many USA citizens, one has to
wonder just what are the priorities in these cities?

Why is Phoenix on the list? Sherifff Joe might not agree with that. As he
has weekend raids on businesses that hire illegal aliens. Even more so now
with the new law going into effect. I think you're going to see an exodus
of illegal aliens out of maricopa county soon.

Perhaps the DoJ should be looking at prosecuting the powers that be that
initiated these "laws", written or not. AS they directly contradict both
federal and constitutional authority.

The mayor of Los Angeles spoke out against the new Arizona law. Claiming at
one point that the state is making legal aliens carry their ID cards with
them at all times. Sorry sir, but that law is a federal law. SB 1070 did
not address that issue. Then who else joins the mayor in a boycott? Mayors
of other cities who just happen to be on this sanctuary list. I wonder why.

Message has been deleted

Doug

Jun 25, 2010, 2:29:57 PM6/25/10
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" <thre...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message

Maybe US citizens should stop paying taxes, after all, if illegal immigrants
get a pass on observing US laws, why not US citizens?

D. Stussy

Jun 25, 2010, 9:01:01 PM6/25/10
"richard" <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:46:30 -0700 (PDT), Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are
> Murderers wrote:
>
> > Hundreds of them listed here. How can our lawmakers expect the
> > citizens to obey the law when the govt itself supports 30 million
> > foreigners living illegally in america??
> >
> > http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp
>
> A Pogo cartoon was once captioned, "We have met the enemy and he is us".
> With this kind of crap being the "law" in so many USA citizens, one has
> wonder just what are the priorities in these cities?
>
> Why is Phoenix on the list? Sherifff Joe might not agree with that. As he
> has weekend raids on businesses that hire illegal aliens. Even more so
now
> with the new law going into effect. I think you're going to see an exodus
> of illegal aliens out of maricopa county soon.
>
> Perhaps the DoJ should be looking at prosecuting the powers that be that
> initiated these "laws", written or not. AS they directly contradict both
> federal and constitutional authority.

The Tenth Amendment says otherwise. In this case, although the "power" was
originally reserved to the federal government, failure to enforce
effectively abdicates it, and under the Amendment, powers default to the
States and to the People themselves. Arizona's argument is that the
federal government cannot reserve a power to itself that it fails to
assert. Where the federal government has failed, the States and the People
have every right to assert the authority directly.

> The mayor of Los Angeles spoke out against the new Arizona law. Claiming
at
> one point that the state is making legal aliens carry their ID cards with
> them at all times. Sorry sir, but that law is a federal law. SB 1070 did
> not address that issue. Then who else joins the mayor in a boycott?
Mayors
> of other cities who just happen to be on this sanctuary list. I wonder
why.

Mayor Villaragosia may be in violation of California Penal Code 834b(c). A
query to LAPD has been made concerning this and the phrase "limit the
cooperation" from the statute. The actual query concerned the City Council
action.

CA PC 834b(a) requires "full cooperation" with federal immigration
officers. Policy decisions by political subdivisions that state that
federal immigration laws are wrong (which is what is being done by speaking
against AZ SB 1070) are prohibited by 834b(c).

In this case, it's a query instead of a criminal complaint because the
target of the policy is the people, not the police department. However, as
it still sends a message to the police that "enforcement is not desired,"
even this may violate 834b(c).

Ramon F Herrera

Jun 28, 2010, 1:08:18 PM6/28/10
On Jun 25, 11:14 am, richard <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Why is Phoenix on the list?

Don't forget Tucson and Flagstaff (by unanimity).

The Arizona Association of Police Chiefs is against SB-1070, as is the
Border Patrol (bosses in DC and the BP union).

-Ramon

Ramon F Herrera

Jun 28, 2010, 1:16:32 PM6/28/10

The media does not explain the following remarkable reactions. This is
going to the record books (has never happened since the Civil War),
and no explanation whatsoever?

The boycott runs both ways indeedy.

How many ways do I boycott thee?
Let me count the ways...

Arizona <==> Los Angeles
Arizona <==> San Francisco
Arizona <==> Oakland
Arizona <==> Sacramento
Arizona <==> West Hollywood
Arizona <==> Seattle
Arizona <==> Chicago
Arizona <==> Austin
Arizona <==> St. Paul, MN
Arizona <==> Milwaukee
Arizona <==> Boulder
Arizona <==> Boston
Arizona <==> Springfield, MA
Arizona <==> Worcester, MA
Arizona <==> Brookline, MA (JFK's birthplace)
Arizona <==> New York City
Arizona <==> Washington, DC

on the international side:

Arizona <==> Mexico (and the rest of Latin America)
Arizona <==> The UN

...and last, but not least:

Arizona <==> Phoenix
Arizona <==> Tucson
Arizona <==> Flagstaff

The Arizona Association of Police Chiefs is against SB-1070.

Additionally, you may want to question the White House and the US
Chamber of Commerce:

Most recent lawsuit here:

http://tinyurl.com/29klxnd

-Ramon
Proud Member of the US Chamber of Commerce (regular and Hispanic)
So quit calling me commie, will ya'?
100% Supporter of the position on immigration being
lobbied and led by The US Chamber of Commerce (*)

(*) and Rupert Murdoch and Michael Bloomberg, and the Association of
Protestant Churches, and the Jews(ADL), and the Catholic Church, and
the Muslim Church.

Red Cloud

Jun 28, 2010, 1:40:37 PM6/28/10

I bet....
Most member of the Arizona polices department are supporting
SB-1070.
Most member of Arizona fire department are supporting SB-1070
Most member of Border Patrol are supporting SB-1070.
Only the bosses against SB for a political correct reason.

Ramon F Herrera

Jun 28, 2010, 1:47:02 PM6/28/10
On Jun 25, 11:14 am, richard <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> Then who else joins the mayor in a boycott? Mayors
> of other cities who just happen to be on this
> sanctuary list. I wonder why.

Because they are consistent?

-RFH

Ramon F Herrera

Jun 28, 2010, 3:09:33 PM6/28/10

Please add a new entry to the growing list: Philadelphia.

"Immigrant advocates say the year-old agreement between the city and
the Immigration and Customs Enforcement service, known as ICE, has
resulted in deportation proceedings against immigrants arrested on
even minor charges. Under the agreement, ICE agents can routinely
access the city's Preliminary Arraignment Reporting System (PARS).
That agreement is up for renewal on Thursday."

"He said there would be a formal announcement of the city's position
in the coming week, probably on Friday.

Mayor Nutter has expressed concern about the human rights of all
immigrants, regardless of their legal status.

In a directive he issued a year ago, he barred municipal employees on
official business from inquiring about the immigration status of any
person, including, but not limited to, victims, witnesses, arrestees,
and detainees."

http://tinyurl.com/2dbsk6s

-Ramon

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

Jun 28, 2010, 11:06:57 PM6/28/10
On Jun 25, 12:29 pm, "Doug" <andxor...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> Maybe US citizens should stop paying taxes, after all, if illegal immigrants
> get a pass on observing US laws, why not US citizens?

Hell - let's just start breaking all laws. For openers lets beat the
crap out of all congressmen.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

Jun 28, 2010, 11:11:21 PM6/28/10
On Jun 25, 4:57 pm, THE-MAG...@webtv.net wrote:

> The accusation of racism is ``a wild and baseless claim," Nelsen said.
> ``It´s what people say when they don´t have anything substantive to
> say."

People need to say "It's not racism, it's criminalism. Illegals are
lawbreakers and yes we are prejudiced against crimnals."

Ramon F Herrera

Jun 29, 2010, 1:15:13 AM6/29/10
On Jun 28, 10:11 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"

<threeb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 4:57 pm, THE-MAG...@webtv.net wrote:
>

> > The accusation of racism is ``a wild and baseless claim," Nelsen said.
> > ``It´s what people say when they don´t have anything substantive to
> > say."
>

> People need to say "It's not racism"

Should we look in the archives and re-publish the dozens of hateful,
racist remarks you have made against Black US citizens and Hispanic US
citizens (*)?

-RFH

(*) Who have lived in the Southwest since 200 years before the
Mayflower was built.

Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

Jun 29, 2010, 12:51:34 PM6/29/10
On Jun 28, 11:15 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 10:11 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>
> <threeb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Jun 25, 4:57 pm, THE-MAG...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > > The accusation of racism is ``a wild and baseless claim," Nelsen said.
> > > ``It´s what people say when they don´t have anything substantive to
> > > say."
>
>  > People need to say "It's not racism"
>
> Should we look in the archives and re-publish the dozens of hateful,
> racist remarks you have made against Black US citizens and Hispanic US
> citizens (*)?

The only racists in america are haters like you who support
affirmative action, the GOVT-MANDATED persecution of white ppl.

Red Cloud

Jun 30, 2010, 2:42:15 AM6/30/10
On Jun 29, 9:51 am, "Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year"

He does not care of America. He is all into Aztlan. Bring more illegal
Hispanics
and shift demographical majority into the hand of Hispanic majority.
He does not have to say that when, in fact, Latino politicians have
expressed they will apart
America by increased the Hispanic population. That's the goal and
policy of
anti-American Hispanic activists. I recognize Hispanics are the enemy
within
this nation. Perhaps the biggest threat this nation ever face, not
communist, not
Islamterrorists, but a growing and expanding population of
Hispanics. They hate America. I've seen myself. I heard myself. They
want this nation back to Aztlan.
Angry Mexicans I heard this is a Mehico. They waved Mexican flag.
They hate
White Anglo. This is about their cultural warfare they want to
separate themselves from the rest of America.

Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

Jun 30, 2010, 11:51:59 AM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 12:42 am, Red Cloud <mmdir2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I recognize Hispanics are the enemy
> within
> this nation. Perhaps the biggest threat this nation ever face, not
> communist, not
> Islamterrorists, but a growing and expanding  population of
> Hispanics.  They hate America. I've seen myself. I heard myself. They

Yup and the crazy thing is if they turn america into another mexico,
then that's what it will be - another third world cesspool and then
they'll invade canada. Like blacks, hispanics don't really have the
intelligence to run an advanced country.

Naughtius

Jun 30, 2010, 3:00:38 PM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 9:51 am, "Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year"

HAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa....

"FIRST... sorry... "UNO, Das Amerika!! ZEN, Der Canucks!!!"

"On our way to Acquiring the LONG-COVETED, Ice-Bound, Cold-Water
Port!!"

"DIOS MIO, Pedro!!! AY jos' eenVAYNted The Marg-HA-REE-tah!!!!"

Naughtius "Sombreros-Uber-Alles!!" Maximus

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

Jun 30, 2010, 9:30:55 PM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 1:00 pm, Naughtius <naught...@netscape.net> wrote:
> On Jun 30, 9:51 am, "Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year"
>

> > Yup and the crazy thing is if they turn america into another mexico,

> > then that's what it will be - another third world cesspool and then
> > they'll invade canada.  Like blacks, hispanics don't really have the
> > intelligence to run an advanced country.
>
>    HAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa....

Ok big talk. So why are all of africa and most of s america third
world while yurp and N america and most of asia first world?