Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

ISAC Congress Executive Software Sale..Purdue Cytometry Mail List ..The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) shall not accept liability for any statements that are the senders own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives. J.Paul Robinson, PhD

4 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

buyb...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
10. 9. 2008 14:47:3710.09.08
komu:
ISAC Homepage - ISAC E-News -- March 2008
Mar 13, 2008 ... Since the Society’s inception, we have developed a
mailing list which .... Mark Munson, Verity Software House, Inc., E-
mail: sa...@vsh.com. ...
www.isac-net.org/content/view/732/44/ - 53k - Cached - Similar pages
***************************************************************************­
****

Larry, we have about 3000 people on the Purdue discussion list which
is

primarily about cytometry - and a lot of flow cytometry - to join,

people actually have to go through me, and we review every person who

comes on.
attendance, Other ...
www.vsh.com/bowdoin/regForm.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this

Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Software recommendations for
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Software recommendations
for ... Mark E. Munson Sales Manager Verity Software House, Inc. 45A
Augusta ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2004/1894.htm - 5.9KB
73%
25 Oct 04
Find Similar
Highlight

Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: ModFit LT 3.1 Service Pack 1 now ...
For more information, contact Verity at sa...@vsh.com. Best regards,
Mark Mark E. Munson Sales Manager Verity Software House, Inc. 45A
Augusta Road PO Box ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/1134.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

[PDF] TECHNOTESFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
http://scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol5/index.htm ... is a
trademark of Spherotech, Inc. ModFit LT is a trademark of Verity
Software House, Inc. ...
www.bdbiosciences.com/pdfs/newsletters/23-5711-02.pdf - Similar pages
- Note this

Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: CFSE graphs (UNCLASSIFIED)
.... Verity's MODFIT software has a very nice tool for
proliferation ... Stelekati [mailto:e...@fz-borstel.de] >>>Sent:
Monday, March 26, 2007 6:58 AM >>>To: Cytometry Mailing List

Subject: CFSE graphs >>> >>>Dear all, >>>I want to ...

http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0490.htm - 9.0KB
72%
30 Mar 07
Find Similar
Highlight

Note this
The Daily Dongle
Cytometry Developers Workshop is attended by the industry and
academia
alike. ... J Paul Robinson delivered an effective summary of the
problem, ...
flowjo.typepad.com/ - 40k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this ...

Joseph Robinson: ZoomInfo Business People Information
.... Paul Robinson, chair of the Optics East Life Sciences symposium
**********
(see sidebar) and director of Purdue University Cytometry
Laboratories
(West Lafayette, ...
www.zoominfo.com/people/Robinson_J._-82453.aspx - 24k -

International Congress Montpellier 2004
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Co-Chairs: Bartek Rajwa and J Paul Robinson. The Cytometry of
Plants .... analytical cytometry publishing and software companies,
pharmaceuti- ...
www.afc.asso.fr/actu/congres/isac04.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

Africa Business Conference 2007
J. Paul Robinson Director, Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
and Deputy ... in bioengineering with hardware and software groups
developing innovative ...
www.hbsafricaconference.org/2007/panels_healthcare.html - 27k -
Cached
- Similar pages - Note this

ISAC Congress Bilologiacl Councilor, UR, Webmaster and Great lakes
Imaging

Sales Rep?

Subject: Final Call for Flowjo order
From: "Bushnell, Timothy" <tim_bushn...@URMC.ROCHESTER.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:59:51 -0400

This is the final call for the bulk Flowjo order. I need all orders
in by Monday afternoon (8/18). The original message is below:
------------

Hello all:

In case you missed our spring order, I am putting together another
order for Flowjo software. I will be placing it in the month of
August, to try to take advantage of the “Buy 2- get 1 free” sale.

Currently a single dongle costs $1495. However, if there are three
investigators interested in getting a dongle during this promotion,
each dongle would cost $997 (2x1495 = 2990/3 = $997). This is a
great
price. There is also no limit to the number of free dongles
available.

So, if you are interested, please email me the following information:

PI:
Contact name and number:
Account number to charge:

Regards
Tim Bushnell

--
Tim Bushnell, Ph.D.
Co-Director, URMC Flow Cytometry Facility

____UR_Cytometry______Subscribers Corner_____ https://lists.rochester.edu
LISTS.ROCHESTER.EDU ( UR_CYTOMETRY: 24 matches.. )

Item # Date Time Lines Subject
000139 2008-08-13 16:59 112 Final Call for Flowjo order
000138 2008-08-06 14:54 75 Summer Flowjo special
000131 2008-07-17 08:49 104 Re: Reminder: Flowjo lecture and support
000129 2008-07-17 06:24 73 Reminder: Flowjo lecture and support
000127 2008-07-14 14:05 87 Tree Star Flowjo Training/discussions,
Thursday, July 17th
000081 2008-03-14 12:21 228 Reminder: Spring Flowjo order
000079 2008-03-03 13:03 221 Spring Flowjo order
000070 2008-01-23 13:24 291 Feedback requested on Flowjo web seminars
000069 2008-01-18 09:57 249 Reminder: TODAY 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar on
DNA Analysis and Cell Proliferation
000068 2008-01-16 11:31 378 Resend: Reminder: Friday 1 pm - Flowjo
Seminar on DNA Analysis and Cell Proliferation
000067 2008-01-16 09:59 220 Reminder: Friday 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar on
DNA Analysis and Cell Proliferation
000066 2008-01-11 10:31 221 Reminder: Today 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar on
Compensation and Transformation
000065 2008-01-09 11:20 214 Reminder: Friday 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar on
Compensation and Transformation
000063 2008-01-04 10:12 193 Reminder: 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar
000061 2008-01-02 09:46 244 January is Flowjo month at URMC
000057 2007-12-04 09:13 267 January is FlowJo Month at URMC
000047 2007-10-19 10:11 209 Today is the last day to join the Flowjo
bulk order
000046 2007-10-17 10:55 284 Last call - Fall Flowjo order
000042 2007-10-09 09:29 256 2nd call - Fall Flowjo order
000040 2007-10-01 09:30 242 Fall Flowjo order
000034 2007-07-12 06:35 198 Reminder: Flowjo seminar today 1-3 pm
000032 2007-07-03 15:36 88 Post WNYFUG 2007 FlowJo Seminar
000005 2007-04-12 09:41 218 Reminder - Flowjo order
000002 2007-04-03 14:55 248 Flowjo purchase 2007

In the study of economics and market competition, collusion takes
place within an industry when rival companies cooperate for their
mutual benefit. Collusion most often takes place within the market
form of oligopoly, where the decision of a few firms to collude can
significantly impact the market as a whole. Cartels are a special
case
of explicit collusion. Collusion which is not overt, on the other
hand, is known as tacit collusion.

ISAC Congress Data Standards Committee

Cytometry Users Group ... Bruce Bagwell, MD, Ph.D. -

Verity Software House "

Probability State Models: A ... http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/current/1546.htm

- 7.4KB 74% |||||||||||||||||||| 17 Oct 07 Find Similar Highlight

Document count: purdue (139318) cytometry (25468) mail (53709) list
(63448) 2007 (37553) verity (222) software (15216) sales (14402) 07
(21574) by (129519) thread (26375) purdue cytometry mail list 2007
verity software sales 07 by... (27962) about 187244 results found,
top
500 sorted by relevance score using date hide summaries group by
location spacer 1-10 next Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: DNA
analysis software ... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: DNA analysis
software ... J. Herbert Technical Support Manager Verity Software
House ... http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0747.htm -
7.7KB 78% |||||||||||||||||||| 26 May 07 Find Similar Highlight
Purdue

ISAC Congress Executive Joanne Lannigan

joannelanni.._at_virginia.edu with questions

University of Virginia's Site License for FlowJo

http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/cyto ...

FlowJo Site License
Registration Form

Complete the form below to access the University of Virginia's Site
License for FlowJo data analysis software. All fields with * must be
completed or your registration will not be processed. Once your
information has been received and verified you will receive a serial
number which you must enter in FlowJo on the computer whose hardware
address you provided. Cost per user license will be determined at the
end of the year depending on the average number of registered users
for the year. (See instructions for pricing structure) This amount
will be billed to the PTAO provided below, so please make sure the
PTAO you provide does not expire before that time. Completion of this
registration form is a valid request for services and assumes the
approval of the Principal Investigator of the PTAO account provided.
Cont
act
Joanne Lannigan joannelanni..._at_virginia.edu with questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­­­­­-----

Purdue Cytometry Mail list-Cytometry Education Associates, Inc-Verity
Software House, Inc-ISAC CONGRESS PRESIDENT 2008...J PAUL ROBINSON

It does not seem to be a issue with Reputable Companies

ISAC Congress President and Executive of FlowJo Filtering Reputable
Companies

From: Adam Treister (a...@treestar.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 16:00:07 EST
[ attachment ]
¬-----
On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 05:43 A

J.Paul Robinson

wrote:

Colleagues: I am sending out a copy of a message I have just sent to
RNWAY laboratories of South Korea and all 20 worldwide distributors
of
RNWAY products most of whom are highly reputable companies. I am only
sending it to you because I am going to propose to create a small
"SCIENTISTS against EMAIL ABUSE" type of revolutionary
action.........

In the study of economics and market competition, collusion takes
place within an industry when rival companies cooperate for their
mutual benefit. Collusion most often takes place within the market
form of oligopoly, where the decision of a few firms to collude can
significantly impact the market as a whole. Cartels are a special
case
of explicit collusion. Collusion which is not overt, on the other
hand, is known as tacit collusion.

Purdue Cytoemtry Mail list Members Filtering the

The Science Advisory Board

Blocking Kanecki Associates Inc Delting the Post but Leaving
Corporate
information while they MARKET Software for the Developers from the
Purdue Cytometry Mial List Note have the Direct you to PURUDE
Cytometry and Manage the forums

Home | Forums | My Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | News

Resources | Studies | About Us | Site Map
Screen Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
All Forums
Software
Flow cytometer analysis on PC
Printer Friendly
Author Topic
mlinde
Member
United States
11 Posts Posted - February 03 2006 : 6:21:13 PM
I'm looking into flow cytometer analysis programs for the PC and I
was
wondering whether anyone had any insight into which programs were the
most useful and worthwhile. From what I have seen, Flow-Jo and
FCSexpress are the more commonly used PC programs. Does anyone have
any experience with either of these programs? The other option would
be to purchase another Macintosh and use CellQuest. Advice, comments,
suggestions?
rakeshverma
Member
United States
93 Posts Posted - February 04 2006 : 10:46:54 PM
I have used CellQuest. Its a good option.
Antonio68
Member
Germany
20 Posts Posted - May 01 2006 : 11:48:43 AM
You can use Summit from Dako is free and gives you the possibility to
do offline compensation. However, the best flow cytometry software is
FlowJo. There is a PC (Java based) and a Mac version. The Mac version
for the moment is quite better.
lovesthelab
Senior Member
United States
804 Posts Posted - July 06 2006 : 4:59:46 PM
I'm not a PC person, but am an ardent flow person. My flow friends
with PCs swear by WinMidi, which is free. If you Google for free flow
cytometry software, you'll come to 2 sites, one at UMass, one at
Scripps. Lots of free analysis software for the PC, maybe because BD
relied on Macs for so long.
mlinde
Member
United States
11 Posts Posted - August 02 2006 : 5:44:55 PM
As an update, I tried trial versions of FCSexpress and FlowJo and
wasn't really happy with either of them compared to Cell Quest. I
found FCSexpress almost impossible to work with. FlowJo was alright,
but I don't think I had the time to really get the software down.
Anyone know if BD ever plans to put out CellQuest on PC?
lovesthelab
Senior Member
United States
804 Posts Posted - August 09 2006 : 1:22:04 PM
quote:
As an update, I tried trial versions of FCSexpress and FlowJo and
wasn't really happy with either of them compared to Cell Quest. I
found FCSexpress almost impossible to work with. FlowJo was alright,
but I don't think I had the time to really get the software down.
Anyone know if BD ever plans to put out CellQuest on PC?
Don't quote me, but I do believe that CellQuest is available for PC
because the newer BD flow cytometers are digital and use PCs for
acquisition. Mlinde, have you ever tried WinList or WinMidi? Both of
those were written for PCs. Also WEASEL comes in PC and Mac versions.
Did you read the flow perspectives? There is a software discussion
there. (Disclosure-- I wrote it).
Mlinde or anyone else, you can contact me through the SAB e-mail
system if you want to discuss flow software or anything flow some
more
off the forum. I'll be glad to help if I can.
Edited by - lovesthelab on August 09 2006 1:24:07 PM
rgrant
Moderator
Australia
2350 Posts Posted - October 10 2007 : 02:34:47 AM
Well, it took me about 30 seconds to discover that Mitchell Haynes is
VP Sales at Kanecki - see http://www.kanecki.com/about.html
Admin, this is blatant advertising (MH started this thread
yesterday).
--
"I don't have a lot of use for Coldplay most of the time" -- rwintle
http://network.nature.com/blogs/user/rpg
rwintle
Advanced Member
Canada
4684 Posts Posted - October 10 2007 : 10:49:46 AM
AND SOMEBODY TELL HIM TO STOP SHOUTING.
khenwood67
Administrator
United States
247 Posts Posted - October 10 2007 : 11:03:53 AM
I've deleted the topic that he started, and also deleted his post in
this forum. He won't be posting on the forums again.
Kathryn Henwood
Membership Coordinator
The Science Advisory Board
k.henw...@scienceboard.net

From: Robert C. Leif, Ph.D. (rl...@rleif.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 20:25:22 EST
Gating"
alone."
[ author ]
[ attachment ]
To: cyto-inbox
From: Bob Leif

Please see Suzanne Leif's and my posting on the ISAC web site and
R. C. Leif and S. B. Leif, "Evolution of Flow Cytometry Standard,
FCS3.0,
into a DICOM-Compatible Format". Optical Diagnostics of Biological
Fluids
and Advanced Techniques in Analytical Cytology, Ed. A. V. Priezzhev ,
T.
Asakura, and R. C. Leif. A. Katzir Series Editor, Progress Biomedical
Optics Series , SPIE Proceedings Series,Vol. 2982, pp 354-366 (1997).

Many of your very good suggestions were separately arrived at by us.
However, there are two separate subjects: 1) What should be included
in a
Flow Cytometry File for Data Transfer and 2) The actual format for
the
Flow
Cytometry File for Data Transfer. We suggested switching to the
Digital
Imaging and Communications in Medicine, DICOM, format after the year
2000.

My client Phoenix Flow has a product, QC-Tracker, which can be
transformed
into a generic FCS reader, data storage system, and user programmable
data
analysis system. Would you or others be interested in this type of
product?

NEW FCS 4.0 Proposal?

ISAC Congress President Explains how to get on the Purdue Cytometry
Mial List and how HE reviews Everyone that Comes on.

Futhermoore he had someone do a Check on our Corporaton since he
called our mesage of New Technology Junk Mail and Called us Scammers
Inernationally for no reason!

ISU Professor emails J Paul Roninson to Report posting through Google
and Lies about telling the ISAC Congress President to Stop all
Posting
by Myself.

He did not think I had his letter to J Paul Robinson.

J Paul Robinson tells Everyone to BEWARE!

Larry, we have about 3000 people on the Purdue discussion list which
is

primarily about cytometry - and a lot of flow cytometry - to join,

people actually have to go through me, and we review every person who

comes on.

To:Larry Farrell <farrlarr_at_isu.edu>; mitchell haynes
<buybroker_at_yahoo.com>;
skelley_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu; Bartek Rajwa
rajwa_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu

J. Paul Robinson
<jpr_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu>

Larry

Sorry you are experiencing a problem

From the header - This is apparently coming from a Mitchel Haynes

mitchell haynes <buybroker_at_yahoo.com> - is this correct?

I initially thought messages coming from this person were a scam and

challenged them when they started posting to our list as well.

I had someone do a check on them.

it is apparent that they have written some software and they think
its
ants-pants.

They have tried to post
things

on the Purdue list, they have used every possible website and email

discussion group to get cross listed to boost their ratings on
Google.

Basically I view their behavior as very tenuous and from the message
you

sent me, it appears that it is not appropriate to do what they are
doing...

I have taken the following action:

Steve Kelley has been instructed to remove their email and any
postings on the Purdue list. They are now banned

2. I am going to Copying Bartek Rajwa the editor of the ISAC site to

beware of them

3. I am contacting Google and other sites to let them know that these

people are self-propagating links.

4. If I see any message that in any way impunes Purdue or our

reputation, I will go after them with every possible legal recourse
at

my disposal. We will not allow our reputation to suffer because of

commercial abuse.

5. You should ban this address, and basically indicate to your
members

that this is a scam. While they claim to be legitimate, they are
acting

exactly as any scam artist...I already told them that they were
acting

as scammers and they got upset with me...well, if they don't desist,

they will find out how much influence we actually have...

I will check the message

Subject: flow cytometry software will you trust Purdue..Lets play

MONOPOLY

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:38:56 -0800 (PST)

and see if this is actually libelous - it appears to be - and if it
is,

I will close this person down really, really fast!!! (Steve please
check

out this message and make a copy)

Larry, we have about 3000 people on the Purdue discussion list which
is

primarily about cytometry - and a lot of flow cytometry - to join,

people actually have to go through me, and we review every person who

comes on.

I am sorry you are experiencing this problem, and we are happy to
help

in any way we can.

regards

paul Robinson

Professor, Purdue

GLarry Farrell wrote:

Someone has apparently decided to post the following, and a huge
number
of related messages, to misc.health.aids. I have asked that person,

on

several occasions, not to post this material into that newsgroup and
have been ignored. My reasons for that request are two-fold: (1)
Misc.health.aids is an HIV/AIDS group so the material is decidedly
off
topic, and (2) Some of these messages contain reference to a site
from
which cytometry software can be purchased and commercial
solicitations
of any sort are expressly forbidden by the group's charter. Is there
any way you can intervene in this issue and stop the *many* posting

of

this and related cytometry messages in misc.health.aids?

Original Letter written to Robert Murphy NOT J Paul Robinson about
New
Flow Cytometry Software Developed.

The Request was from BD. The engineer Requesting the issues be
resolved was Bill Gunderman.

The software was Overnighted to Mr. Gunderman. After this message was
Sent by
J Paul Robinson

Mr. Gunderman would NOT return Phone calls for 3 Months. Eventually
the Discs. were sent back but they were Damaged/destroyed!

When Mr. Gunderman answered my call after 3 months he claimed we are
their Competitors.

The software Resolved Large Parameter Files external Memory Issues so
the Laptops and other PC's would NOT lock up any more.

Original Message sent to Bob Murphy might help with the Ants- Pants
Definition.

Dear Robert Murphy

NEW
FLOWCYTOMETRY SOFTWARE FOR ALL BD and Beckman/Coulter Flow Cytometers
CAN
PROCESS 24,000-42,000 SAMPLES PER HOUR. FLOW CYTOMETRY FCS CYTO PRO
QUICK FACS http://www.kanecki.com/flow.html

Increased quality and productivity. With 10,000,000 event files, you
can process 24,000-samples/hour, and maintain quality up to Sigma 5
or
better. Compare this to having your research technologist performing
only 100 samples/hour analysis.
Increased laboratory utilization by 3X because you can perform the
analysis off-lab and free laboratory time for reading samples.
This
was achieved when I developed the program, and we had a program
project grant from 1992 to 1998 of $8M.
Works with FCS 3.0 in all data modes as floating point, integer*4,
and
ASCII.
Works with BD and Beckman/Coulter Flow Cytometers and Cell Sorters
Backwards compatible with FCS 2.0 files and Flow Cytometers and Cell
Sorters.

Can read FCS 3.0 files up to 10M events with 20 parameters.

Easy to
Use, three step process. Load initial file, set gate, specify file
list to process. That's it.
Collaboration tools to allow you to cut and paste image results to
results.
Statistical analysis results imprinted on histogram plots directly as
mean, mode, and median with the ability to present results in log
mode
or linear mode, depending on the detector used. Plain vanilla coding
for easy update and maintenance to allow for the greatest user and
software quality.
One time purchase fee, no yearly renewal fees as with others. Proven
tract record in FACS, Fluorescent Activated Cell Sorter Laboratory.
The laboratory was rated the best laboratory in the Midwest USA in
1990.

This application is designed for large-scale fluorescent activated
cell sorter
analysis. The program can read up to FCS 3.0 files and has been
tested
to run on Becton Dickinson and CoulterOrtho based flow cytometers and
cell sorters.

The main advantage of this program is that you can have
the computer perform the analysis for you after you have selected the
region to analyze. The result is that up to 24,000 samples per hour
can be analyzed on a 1.4 GHz speed computer. This program is designed
for researcher and technologist use. It uses rectangular gating, and
is intuitive to use. To use this program, the FCS must have the
extension, *.bin as "54203023.bin" as an example. The *.bin extension
is what the computer uses to locate the files on the computer.

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME MITCHELL HAYNES VP
SALES KANECKI
ASSOCIATES 832-347-1669

If you read the message from J Paul Robinson he stated we tried to
Post on the list. Read the response from when he got the letter sent
to Robert Murphy. I could had been Intercepted.

THIS WAS J PAUL ROBINSON RESPONSE TO THE INFORMATION SENT Re: Fw: NEW
FLOWCYTOMETRY SOFTWARE FOR ALL BD and Beckman/Coulter Flow Cytometers
CAN PROCESS 24,000 SAMPLES PER HOUR...Standard Header|Full Message
View J. Paul Robinson J. Paul Robinson ... ViewFriday, September 28,
2007 9:37:32 AM To:mitchell haynes Cc:david_at_kanecki2.com;
skelley_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu

Steve
what is this email - it came to me with Bob Murphy's name associated
with it. It seems to be an advertisement, this junk mail, and it
seems
to have been modified by you ...

So I guess I am confused. was this sent to the list, or do you have
an
details about it - i am concerned about these junk messages going out
our members, - if they are using our lists, I will deal with them
appropriately, but I am not happy

any info you can give

thanks

paul

A Response was sent to J. Paul Robinson look at the messages as they
show the emotions that will help while reviewing the Definition of
Ants-Pants.

From: "jpr_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu"
<jpr_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu>

To: mitchell haynes <buybroker_at_yahoo.com>

From : Mark - Verity Software House <m...@vsh.com> ... and lectures
you'll learn about pertinent topics in the art and science of flow
cytometry. ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0455.htm - 8k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: ModFit LT 3.1 Service Pack 1 now ...
For more information, contact Verity at sa...@vsh.com. Best regards,
Mark Mark E. Munson Sales Manager Verity Software House, Inc. 45A
Augusta Road PO Box ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/1134.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

Bowdoin Flow Course Registration - 11:15am
E-mail. How did you find out about the course? Cytometry
Advertisement, Purdue Cytometry Mailing List, Word-of-mouth, Previous
attendance, Other ...
www.vsh.com/bowdoin/regForm.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this

[PDF]
GREAT LAKES INTERNATIONAL IMAGING AND FLOW CYTOMETRY ASSOCIATION
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Verity Software House will review nine features of flow cytometry and
show software ..... E-mail: M...@VSH.COM. FRANK MANDY. HEALTH CANADA.
ALEXANDER NAKEFF ...
www.gliifca.org/pdf/GLIIFCA-2000.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

[PDF]
Tree Star
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories, West Lafayette, IN .....
HUMPHREY, John. Verity Software House, Topsham, ME. www.vsh.com.
MUNSON, Mark ...
www.gliifca.org/pdf/GLIIFCA-2004.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

Marketplace
GraphPad Software. 5755 Oberlin Drive, #110. San Diego, CA 92121.
(800) 447-8881 ...... scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol2/6/
verity/home.htm ...
www.ajcp.com/marketplace/market.html - 344k - Cached - Similar pages
-
Note this

Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: MFI calculations
and http://scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol4/1_email/07920294/003....
.... The graphs are from Verity Software House. Thanks, ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/1439.htm - 12k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

Instrument setup system for a fluorescence analyzer - Patent 6897954
.... http://scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol3/7/coulter/xl_mcl11.htm).
...... WinList™ (Verity Software House, Topsham, Me.) is a stand-
alone
software ...
www.freepatentsonline.com/6897954.html - 157k - Cached - Similar
pages
- Note this

[PDF]
TechNotes Vol 8 No 1
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
http://scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol5/index.htm ... is a
trademark of Spherotech, Inc. ModFit LT is a trademark of Verity
Software House, Inc. ...
www.bdj.co.jp/pdf/64-23-5711-02.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

Marketplace
Verity House. PO Box 247. Topsham, ME 04086-0247. 207.729.6767.

***************************************************************************­­­­­­­­
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: DNA analysis software ... J.
Herbert Technical Support Manager Verity Software House ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0747.htm - 7.7KB
78%
26 May 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: DNA analysis software
.... vsh.com] > Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:30 AM > To:
Cytometry Mailing List > Subject: RE: DNA ... J. Herbert > Technical
Support Manager > Verity Software House ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0755.htm - 8.6KB
78%
26 May 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Announcing User Forum at Verity
Software House, Inc.
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Announcing User Forum at
Verity ...
Verity Software House is pleased to announce the creation of a Verity
User's Forum on our ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/0542.htm - 4.6KB
78%
12 Mar 02
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: FL2H in PI cell cycle analysis
.... From: Verity Software House <ver...@vsh.com> Date: Fri Sep 07
2007
- 17:30:59 EDT ... From: Verity Software House <ver...@vsh.com> Date:
Fri Sep 07 2007 - 17:30:59 EDT ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1351.htm - 7.2KB
77%
12 Sep 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List By Thread ... Jim (NIH/NIAMS) (Wed
Dec 19 2007 - 13:41:51 EST) ... 13th Leipziger Workshop, 2nd Call and
Seasonal Greetings Dr. Attila Tarnok (Wed Dec 19 2007 - 07:41:10
EST) ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/thread.htm - 328.1KB
76%
21 Dec 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: DNA analysis software
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: DNA analysis software ... we
offer
a conversion at no charge. I invite you to contact Verity Software
House directly with any specific questions or issues. Best regards,
Don Donald ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0753.htm - 5.6KB
76%
26 May 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date ... Wed Dec 19 2007 -
07:41:10 EST ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/ - 362.4KB
75%
21 Dec 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date ... Mon Sep 24 2007 -
22:25:06 EDT) ... Re: mCherry on a Calibur ??!! (Thu Aug 30 2007 -
19:36:32 EDT) ... Re: DiI and FITC on a Vantage (Tue Aug 07 2007 -
20:07:02 EDT) ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/author.htm - 300.2KB
75%
21 Dec 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date ... Derek Davies (Wed Mar
07 2007 - 07:56:30 EST) ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/subject.htm - 289.4KB
75%
21 Dec 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Cytometry software for linux
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Cytometry software for linux ...
analysis" ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1352.htm - 5.5KB
75%
13 Sep 07
Find Similar
about 187243 results found, top 500 sorted by relevance
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 21-30 next
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: FL2H in PI cell cycle analysis
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: FL2H in PI cell cycle
analysis ... Next in thread: Verity Software House: "RE: FL2H in PI
cell cycle analysis" ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1336.htm - 6.6KB
74%
11 Sep 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New England Cytometry Users Group
annual meeting preliminary ...
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New England Cytometry Users Group
annual meeting preliminary announcement ... up of speakers this year:
C. Bruce Bagwell, MD, Ph.D. - Verity Software House http://www.vsh.com/
Anne E. Carpenter, Ph.D. - MIT ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1153.htm - 7.2KB
74%
08 Aug 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: An innovative new two DVD set on
Cytometry- Free to all
.... John Wiley & Sons, publisher of Cytometry Part A. These major
players in the field of cytometry are known to all of ... Scientific,
Coherent, Q-Imaging and Verity Software. All of these companies
provide ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0805.htm - 8.7KB
74%
07 Jun 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Thanks to all for a successful
2007
NW Regional ...
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Thanks to all for a
successful
2007 NW Regional ... Miltenyi, Phoenix Flow Systems, Spherotech, Tree
Star, Union Biometrica, and Verity Software House, Ryan Brinkman,
Perry Halaand, and others of the FICCS ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0471.htm - 6.7KB
74%
28 Mar 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Applications Specialist - iCyt -
.... Northwest Cytometry Users Group and Cascade Cytometry Users
Group
are pleased to announce the 2007 NW Regional Cytometry Meeting,
which ... Tree Star, Union Biometrica, and Verity Software House. ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0333.htm - 7.0KB
74%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread ... DIVA Software on
MAC
Intel Computers Pamela Shaw (Wed Dec 13 2006 - 13:25:52 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2006/thread.htm - 332.1KB
74%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Diva 4.0 files
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Diva 4.0 files ... Mark E.
Munson Sales Manager Verity Software House, Inc. 45A Augusta Road PO
Box 247 Topsham, ME 04086 Phone: 207-729-6767 x191 Fax:
207-729-5443 ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2004/1443.htm - 6.2KB
74%
20 Aug 04
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Free WinList Update Available
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Free WinList Update Available ...
Mark E. Munson Sales Manager Verity Software House, Inc. 45A
Augusta ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/0582.htm - 4.4KB
74%
02 Apr 03
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Extracting data from FACS measurements
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Extracting data from FACS
measurements ... Mark E. Munson Sales Manager Verity Software House,
Inc. 45A Augusta ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/0491.htm - 6.1KB
74%
18 Mar 03
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Course Announcement - 25th ANNUAL
COURSE IN FLOW CYTOMETRY
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Course Announcement - 25th ANNUAL
COURSE IN FLOW CYTOMETRY ... Mark E Munson Verity Software House,
Inc.
PO Box 247 ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2001/2327.htm - 6.4KB
74%
23 Oct 01
Find Similar
Highlight
about 187243 results found, top 500 sorted by relevance
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 31-40 next
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New Purdue DVD - Cytometry Volume 10
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New Purdue DVD - Cytometry
Volume ... Optical, Macs Miltenyi Biotec, SouthernBiotech, Verity
Software Accuri, Chroma, Coherent, Cyopeia, Duke ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1751.htm - 6.9KB
73%
17 Nov 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New England Cytometry Meeting
Registration
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New England Cytometry Meeting
Registration ... speakers this year: ... C. Bruce Bagwell, MD, Ph.D.
-
Verity Software House "Probability State Models: A new paradigm for
cytometry analysis ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1382.htm - 9.1KB
73%
18 Sep 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread ... PML protein Jan
Nelson (Wed Dec 16 1998 - 16:56:58 EST) ... Permeabilization and
Anti-
Coagulants Vincent Falco (Wed Dec 16 1998 - 09:07:16 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/1998/thread.htm - 474.2KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread ... Sales position in
Germany Brian Hall (Thu Dec 18 1997 - 12:23:18 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/1997/thread.htm - 480.6KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread ... Summarize "Free
software" Dorte Christiansen (Fri Dec 12 2003 - 07:45:44 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/thread.htm - 369.2KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread ... staining
DARZYNKIEWICZ ZBIGNIEW (Wed Dec 20 2000 - 18:42:40 EST) ... CD45
expression on ADP-activated murine platelets Gregor Rothe (Thu Dec 21
2000 - 07:29:44 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2000/thread.htm - 547.3KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Subject
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Subject ... 2444 messages
sorted
by: [ author ] [ date ] [ thread ] [ attachment ] Other mail
archives ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/subject.htm - 351.6KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread ... is good enough?
Uriel
TK (Tue Dec 14 2004 - 16:04:58 EST) ... RE: How close compensation is
good enough? Gerstein, Rachel (Thu Dec 16 2004 - 07:07:48 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2004/thread.htm - 363.4KB
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0234.htm - 6.7KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date ... Re: Cell-Dyn 4000
Howard Shapiro (Wed Dec 18 2002 - 21:51:24 EST) ... pluronic acid
g...@biocfarm.unibo.it (Thu Dec 19 2002 - 07:07:54 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/ - 419.6KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Try this query on the entire Web.
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 31-40 next
about 187243 results found, top 500 sorted by relevance
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 41-50 next
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread ... free FACS analysis
software Wolfraim, Lawrence (NCI) (Wed Dec 19 2001 - 10:28:23
EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2001/thread.htm - 478.0KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Thread ... WinMDI software -
long filename problem WAS Doubts About WinMDI software Alan Bishop
(Thu Dec 01 2005 - 19:07:54 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2005/thread.htm - 353.3KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Author
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Author ... 2 flow cytometry
job
openings at Biogen (Thu May 23 2002 - 07:09:37 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/author.htm - 360.8KB
73%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: DIVA Software on MAC Intel Co
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: DIVA Software on MAC Intel
Co ... screen display issue, that made it difficult to read the text.
Verity provided us with a patch for this in remarkably little
time ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2006/1979.htm - 6.9KB
73%
15 Dec 06
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: Log-like transforms
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: Log-like transforms ...
purposes. > > > > Bruce > > > > C. Bruce Bagwell MD, Ph.D. > >
President > > Verity Software House > > 45A Augusta Road > > PO Box
247 > > Topsham, ME 04086 ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2006/0540.htm - 10.0KB
73%
22 Mar 06
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Software for merging FSC 3 fi
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Software for merging FSC ...
J.
Herbert Technical Support Manager Verity Software House, Inc. PO Box
247 ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2005/0217.htm - 6.6KB
73%
03 Feb 05
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Software recommendations for
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Software recommendations
for ... Mark E. Munson Sales Manager Verity Software House, Inc. 45A
Augusta ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2004/1894.htm - 5.9KB
73%
25 Oct 04
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Analysis Software
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Analysis Software ... Donald J.
Herbert Technical Support Manager Verity Software House, Inc. PO Box
247 45A Augusta Road Topsham, ME, USA 04086 ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2004/1196.htm - 7.1KB
73%
30 Jun 04
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: Software to overlay dot plots for
analysis
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: Software to overlay dot plots
for analysis ... Quest for OSX - a new release from BD 4. WinList -
Verity Software House 5. FCS Express - from www.denovosoftware.com
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/0979.htm - 5.6KB
73%
28 May 03
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Kolmogorov-Smirnov (Is there a
better solution?)
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Kolmogorov-Smirnov (Is
there ... Bruce Bagwell, MD, Ph.D. Verity Software House, Inc.
Published: Clinical Immunology ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/0720.htm - 5.3KB
73%
18 Apr 03
Find Similar
Highlight
Try this query on the entire Web.
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 41-50 next
about 187243 results found, top 500 sorted by relevance
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 51-60 next
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: non-radioactive LPA and responses
to query on LPAs
.... PKH Proliferation assays by flow cytometry Organization: Verity
Software House ... dartmouth.edu (Alice L. Givan) ModFit software
from
Verity has a "Proliferation Wizard" that ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/1701.htm - 17.3KB
73%
20 Aug 02
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: query on LPAs: replacing tritiated
thymidine with flow
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: query on LPAs: replacing ...
J.
Herbert Technical Support Manager Verity Software House, Inc. PO Box
247 ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/1649.htm - 9.5KB
73%
13 Aug 02
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: Last Message on Purdue Cytometry
CD-
ROM Vol 6
.... Cytometry Mailing List <cytome...@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu> ...
Associates, Inc; Spherotech, Tree Star, Verity Software, Spherotech,
Tree Star, Verity Software. ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/0735.htm - 7.5KB
73%
03 Apr 02
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: UV excitable dyes for surface
phenotyping - ELF-97?
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: UV excitable dyes for surface
phenotyping - ELF-97? ... RE: Bacteria sorting?" ... Previous
message:
VSH - Tech Support: "Announcing User Forum at Verity Software House,
Inc." ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/0543.htm - 5.8KB
73%
12 Mar 02
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: 25th ANNUAL COURSE IN FLOW CYTOMETRY:
BOWDOIN COLLEGE, ...
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: 25th ANNUAL COURSE IN FLOW
CYTOMETRY: BOWDOIN COLLEGE, BRUNSWICK MAINE - JUNE 2002 ... Mark E
Munson Verity Software House, Inc. PO Box 247 Topsham, ME 04086 Tel:
(207) 729-6767 x105 ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2002/0144.htm - 6.2KB
73%
22 Jan 02
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: G4's will run OS8.6 (ours sur
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: G4's will run OS8.6 (ours
sur ... evidenced by the hundreds of labs running their XL software
under > DOS (yuk!). Maybe Verity or TreeStar will make some inroads
if
we demand ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2000/0156.htm - 8.0KB
73%
13 Jan 00
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: G4's will run OS8.6
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: G4's will run OS8.6 ... edge
software, evidenced by the hundreds of labs running their XL software
under DOS (yuk!). Maybe Verity or TreeStar will make some inroads if
we demand state of ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2000/0140.htm - 7.4KB
73%
13 Jan 00
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: flow cytometry course in June
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: flow cytometry course in
June ... Brunswick Maine. Course organizer is C. Bruce Bagwell. I
think that Verity Software may be sponsoring it, as their information
is on some of ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/1998/0905.htm - 5.1KB
73%
10 Apr 98
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: utility software to convert fcs1.0
to fcs2.0
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: utility software to
convert ...
PC, I suggest you contact Verity Software (207-729-6767) . I
quickly ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/1998/0707.htm - 5.9KB
73%
27 Mar 98
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: utility software to convert fcs1.0
to fcs2.0
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: utility software to convert
fcs1.0 to fcs2.0 ... Since you are using the PC, I suggest you
contact
Verity Software (207-729-6767) . I quickly tried this function this
AM ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/1998/0727.htm - 7.8KB
73%
27 Mar 98
Find Similar
Highlight
Try this query on the entire Web.
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 51-60 next
about 187243 results found, top 500 sorted by relevance
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 61-70 next
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: FW: FCS file transfer between BD Diva
(PC) and CellQuest ( ...
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: FW: FCS file transfer between ...
morphosys.com> Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 07:14:16 EST ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1708.htm - 9.1KB
72%
10 Nov 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: 2008 NW Regional Cytometry Meeting
announcement
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: 2008 NW Regional Cytometry
Meeting announcement ... Bioscience, Miltenyi Biotec, MDA Analytical
Technologies, Partec, Tree Star, Union Biometrica, and Verity
Software
House. ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1644.htm - 6.5KB
72%
03 Nov 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New England Cytometry Meeting
Registration Reminder
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New England Cytometry Meeting
Registration Reminder ... speakers this year: ... C. Bruce Bagwell,
MD, Ph.D. - Verity Software House "Probability State Models: A new
paradigm for cytometry analysis ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1458.htm - 8.6KB
72%
04 Oct 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New England Cytometry Annual Meeting
Registration and Hotel ...
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: New England Cytometry Annual
Meeting Registration and Hotel Information ... year: ... C. Bruce
Bagwell, MD, Ph.D. - Verity Software House "Probability State Models:
A new paradigm for cytometry ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1411.htm - 8.8KB
72%
23 Sep 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: SUMMARY of Responses: Biexponential
Plots and CSFE
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: SUMMARY of Responses:
Biexponential
Plots and CSFE ... FCS3.0 digital data was presented by Mark Munson
of
Verity Software House (makers of Modfit). Thanks Mark, it worked
great ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1403.htm - 8.1KB
72%
22 Sep 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Invitation for Vendor Sponsorship for
the New England ...
.... to announce the New England Cytometry Users Group Fall meeting;
Current Concepts in Flow and Image Cytometry which will be held
October ... Bruce Bagwell, MD, Ph.D. - Verity Software House http://www.vsh..com
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1175.htm - 8.6KB
72%
11 Aug 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: CFSE graphs (UNCLASSIFIED)
.... Verity's MODFIT software has a very nice tool for
proliferation ... Stelekati [mailto:e...@fz-borstel.de] >>>Sent:
Monday, March 26, 2007 6:58 AM >>>To: Cytometry Mailing List

http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0490.htm - 9.0KB
72%
30 Mar 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Applications Specialist - iCyt -
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Applications Specialist -
iCyt ...
Sponsored by: The National Flow Cytometry Resource (NFCR) and Verity
Software House ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0214.htm - 8.4KB
72%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date ... RE: DIVA SOFTWARE ON
INTEL CORE 2 DUO PROCESSOR Guy Hermans ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2006/ - 367.5KB
72%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Author
.... Re: Free Flow Cytometry Analysis software? (Fri Apr 14 2006 -
02:56:18 EDT) ... CORRECTION- Chesapeake Cytometry Consortium (Thu
Sep
07 2006 - 12:20:05 EDT) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2006/author.htm - 299.3KB
72%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Try this query on the entire Web.
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 61-70 next
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Partec CyFlow ML? (was Re:
Analyzers)
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Partec CyFlow ML? (was Re:
Analyzers) ... Received on Fri Nov 30 18:07:07 2007 ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1871.htm - 8.3KB
71%
01 Dec 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Cytometry software for linux
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Cytometry software for
linux ... ugr.es] > Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 12:28 PM > To:
Cytometry Mailing List > Subject: Cytometry software ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1361.htm - 7.1KB
71%
15 Sep 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: Summary and replies on PCH101
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: Summary and replies on
PCH101 ... From: clare Rogers <rog...@med.umich.edu> Date: Fri Sep 07
2007 - 17:04:21 EDT ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1350.htm - 13.3KB
71%
11 Sep 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: For Sale BD FACSVantage with DiVa
option
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: For Sale BD FACSVantage with DiVa
option ... ml tubes -- PC and Mac computers with all original BD
software (DiVa [PC] and CELLQuest [Mac.]) NOTE: I will only
guarantee ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1306.htm - 7.6KB
71%
01 Sep 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: BD bead array software and FC500s
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: BD bead array software and
FC500s ... From: Stephen Taylor - Porton Down
<Stephen.Tay...@hpa.org.uk> Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 07:01:09 EDT ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1204.htm - 6.0KB
71%
18 Aug 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Upgrading Computers and BD
Software
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: Upgrading Computers and BD
Software ... utoronto.ca> > To: Cytometry Mailing List
<cytome...@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu> > Date: 8/13/2007 ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/1203.htm - 8.1KB
71%
17 Aug 07
Find Similar
about 187242 results found, top 500 sorted by relevance
score using date hide summaries group by location
prev 91-100 next
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: FACSort for sale.
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: FACSort for sale. ... Blue laser
and sorting option (bought in Oct. 1997) with Cellquest software
installed in Power Macintosh computer. The laser current is around
5.70Amps ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0616.htm - 5.6KB
71%
02 May 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date ... Summarize "Free
software" Dorte Christiansen (Fri Dec 12 2003 - 07:45:44 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/ - 385.3KB
71%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Author
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Author ... Flow facility,
again
(Fri Dec 04 1998 - 03:50:07 EST) ... Flow facility (Mon Nov 23 1998 -
07:07:29 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/1998/author.htm - 416.0KB
71%
30 Jan 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date
.... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: By Date ... PML protein Jan
Nelson
(Wed Dec 16 1998 - 16:56:58 EST) ... Permeabilization and Anti-
Coagulants Vincent Falco (Wed Dec 16 1998 - 09:07:16 EST) ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv

Archives downloaded from Purdue Cytometry Mail list I Have all 17
Years worth..

There is lots of Proof of Collusion so Why is nothing being done!

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=23879772873&ref=mf

Review Members and Corporations on the Purdue Cytometry Mial list
Photonics: Principles and Practices - Google Books Resultby Abdul Al-
Azzawi - 2006 - Science - 968 pages
Newport Corporation. Optics and mechanics. Newport 1999/2000
catalog, ... Robinson. Paul, Laboratory Manual to Accompany
Conceptual
Phvsics. ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=0849382904...
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: EPICS C data
From: J.Paul Robinson
(j...@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu) ..
.. From: Suzanne Leif > President of ********
Newport Instruments > Via Robert C. Leif, Ph.D. Vice President ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/1998/1995.htm - 7k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this
Dayong JinJingli Yuan’s group),
Newport Instruments **************
(Dr. Robert Leif’s group) and
Purdue University Cytometry Labs
(Prof. J.Paul Robinson’s group). ... ******
www.ics.mq.edu.au/gen/person/jin.html - 13k - Cached - Similar pages
-
Note this
Data and Image Analysis Special Interest Group Meeting 2007J. Paul
Robinson, SVM Professor of Cytomics, Purdue University and
President, ... (*) Robert C. Leif, Newport Instruments. "Cytometry
Standards Continuum" ...
www.ravkin.net/SBS/D&IA_SIG2007.htm - 14k - Cached - Similar pages -
Note this
[PPT] DIA SIG 2007: What are the Issues?File Format: Microsoft
Powerpoint - View as HTML
.... J. Paul Robinson, President, International Society for
Analytical
Cytology, ... (*) Robert C. Leif, Newport Instruments "Cytometry
Standards Continuum" ...
www.ravkin.net/SBS/DIA%20SIG%202007%20Intro.ppt - Similar pages -
Note
this
Wiley Cytometry - ISAC 2000 International Congress POSTER
ABSTRACTS
Stephanie Ann Sincock,
Purdue University; J.Paul Robinson,
Purdue University ...... Robert Leif, Newport Instruments; John
Quagliano, Los Alamos National ...
www.wiley.com/legacy/products/subject/life/cytometry/isac2000/posters...
- 223k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Verity Software House, Inc.
10 New Lewiston Road
Topsham, Maine 04086
207 729 6767 voice
207 729 5443 fax

Phoenix Flow Systems
11575 Sorrento Valley Road, Suite 208
San Diego, CA 92121
619 453 5095 voice
619 259 5268 fax

Cytomation, Inc.
400 E. Horsetooth Rd., Suite 100
Fort Collins, CO 80525
800 822 9902 voice
303 226 2322 fax NEW ADDRESS FORT COLLINS DRIVE
DOES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REGULATE ISAC CONGRESS ...

A numerical recipe for accurate image reconstruction from
discrete ...
- 2 visits - Nov 28
J. Paul Robinson, Bindley Bioscience Center, Purdue University, 1203
West State St., West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA and Cytometry
Laboratories, ...
portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1221224 - Similar pages - Note this
Ø [PDF]

GREAT LAKES INTERNATIONAL IMAGING AND FLOW CYTOMETRY
ASSOCIATION
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acr
obat - View as HTML
J. Paul Robinson, Philip Marder. Iowa. Bruce Pesch. Michigan ....
flow
cytometry software. Clearly, traditional cytometers can not handle
the
demands of HTS ...
gliifca.org/pdf/GLIIFCA-2001.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

From: J. Paul Robinson <j...@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 01:18:05 EDT

From J. Paul Robinson - Moderator
Robert is right - there is too much politics and not enough
science...
What is happening here, is that there are too many cooks.
Let me make it very clear that we work hard to keep this list clean.
It
does not always work. When we identify a failure, we usually respond
the person concerned and don't waste all your time.
We frequently note in our posts, that advertising is not allowed.
This
list was developed from 2 or 3 individuals who actually had email in
1990, to 3000 over the past 19 years. It did not happen by chance,
nor
was it overnight. It was developed with a lot of cost ($$$), a lot of
time, and what was a pretty darned good idea when it started. We
don't
tolerate people who try to damage the list.
Now that it's highly successful, there are a number of individuals
that
are trying to either circumvent the list, use it for their own
purposes,
or simply sideline it. There are even some proposing that they should
be
able to manipulate the list and its contents in any forum for any
purpose. I am really shocked at this rather callous approach to a
scientific discussion board. I am not making public those individuals
or
their companies, but if I am pushed, I will identify them publicly.
If
do so, and they create havoc, it could shut the list down - or end up
in
a nasty legal battle. I don't suppose that would be popular?
So, it seems to me, that we need to get back to basics and focus on
the
reason this list has been so successful (and why you all want to use
it
for advertising - or even why those who what to hijack it...) - it
does
a good if not great job overall.
thanks for your support - all 3000 of you ...well most of you!
Clearly we will provide a mechanism for companies to provide a means
for
communication....it's on our list...
Maybe I am getting too old for all this abuse....!
regards
Paul Robinson
Purdue University

[...]
According to neoclassical price-determination theory and game theory,
the independence of suppliers forces prices to their minimum,
increasing efficiency and decreasing the price determining ability of
each individual firm. However, if firms collude to increase prices
loss of sales is minimized as consumers lack alternative choices at
lower prices. This benefits the colluding firms at the cost of
efficiency to society.
One variation of this traditional theory is the theory of kinked
demand. Firms face a kinked demand curve if, when one firm decreases
its price, other firms will follow suit in order to maintain sales,
and when one firm increases its price, its rivals are unlikely to
follow, as they would lose the sales' gains that they would otherwise
get by holding prices at the previous level. Kinked demand
potentially
fosters supra-competitive prices because any one firm would receive a
reduced benefit from cutting price, as opposed to the benefits
accruing under neoclassical theory and certain game theoretic models
such as Bertrand competition.
Practices that facilitate tacit collusion include:
Uniform prices
A penalty for price discounts
Advance notice of price changes **************************
Information exchange ******************
From: Adam Treister (a...@treestar.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 00:15:07 EST
* Reply: Mario Roederer: "Job Opening -- Immediate -- Vaccine
______________________________________...
Only two more weeks until ISAC, that biennial bacchanalia of flower
power
and fun! So I hope you'll excuse a bunch of blatantly commercial
announcements to the list, but endulge me this one time and read on.
At the show we'll be releasing FlowJo Version 4. We've got new
platforms
for overlaying and clustering, we've made it work better across the
Internet, added all sorts of new
For those who haven't found it yet, we've unveiled a spanking new
FlowJo
website. Flowjo.com is chuck full of new content, functionality and
spunk.
Automated price quotes, online ordering, a FAQ that will guide you to
new
depths of understanding, and none of that awful yellow on black text.
The
search engine even works. No ads & cookie-free. Check it out.
*************
Specifically, you should check our pricing. Prices are going up on
*******
May 10. ************
It has been a number of years since we've changed our prices and with
the
development of the OSX and PC versions, it¹s time for a leap. I
guess
there's no such thing as a free launch. Anyway, this may be a great
time to
buy that FlowJo ten pack you've been thinking about. Licenses
purchased
before May 10 are entitled to a year of free upgrades, including the
4.0
release.
Unleash the flower power!
Adam
--
Adam Treister
Tree Star,
From: Steve Kelley
(SKEL...@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 06:13:04 EST
[ attachment ]
I know that many people on the mailing list are adamantly opposed to
anything that even looks a little commercial, and to try to forestall
any possible
complaints about the FlowJo announcement
, I'll explain what
I'd like to see. In my opinion, announcements about new products, and
product updates are completely appropriate as long as they aren't
abused.
I've never wanted to specifically encourage that, because I really
don't want to be put into a position of having to decide whether a
message is an
"announcement"
or an
"advertisement"
.. The companies involved in our cytometry community have always been
extremely good 'citizens' as far as I can tell.
We have representatives of many companies on the list, and they have
always had the power to make my life miserable, and the list no more
than junk mail. Instead, they have helped build this mailing list
into one of the most useful around, through their contributions and
people can say about their own products, and when they can say it.
I'll just ask that everyone continue to show restraint; that the
commercial representatives ask themselves before they submit an
announcement whether they'd mind seeing every other company in the
business sending the same message they are about to, and that the
non-
commercial (and anti-commercial) people accept discreet announcements
as simple information, and continue the sometimes brisk discussions
about problems and benefits of particular products, alongside the
purely scientific

(and occasionally purely entertaining) conversation.

Steve Steve Kelley

From: Bushnell, Timothy <Timothy_Bushn...@URMC.Rochester.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 07:21:57 EDT
Colleagues:
As you probably know, ISAC is holding elections this year. The
deadline
for voting is next Wednesday, March 26th. This was announced via
email
and on the ISAC homepage at:
http://www.isac-net.org/content/view/730/2/ .
I am a candidate for Biological Councilor, and would like to share
with
you my thoughts on my goals and plans should I be elected. I would
welcome anyone's comments on these goals because, as Bob pointed out,
with discussion we can refine our positions and be responsive to you,
the members of ISAC.
What I hope to bring to ISAC is an expansion of the existing programs
which serve to unite and coordinate existing affiliated societies in
North America and abroad. ISAC is uniquely positioned to support the
growth and development of regional meetings and other events to
facilitate professional networking and contacts directly related to
cytometry.

Networking at such meetings is a very effective way of
communicating and sharing pertinent information about cytometry -
often to those not affiliated with ISAC - which will increase
membership as
the benefits of ISAC association are presented to an untapped market.

These meetings can also serve as a clearinghouse to discuss and
promulgate the ISAC initiatives including: education, data
presentation,

data file standardization, and biosafety.

Getting this information in the hands of the casual user will
greatly
enhance ISAC's efforts to
affect wholesale change in the scientific community.
I'm very enthusiastic about adding my efforts to the ISAC - most
specifically areas I have expertise in:
* Expanding the membership base in
North
America and abroad by developing ISAC initiated outreach programs, at
the local and regional level. These programs will seek to identify
the
casual user of cytometry, and provide them with the methods,
protocols
and standards that ISAC has and will continue to develop.
*
* Finding, recognizing and recruiting
cytometry facility core directors as a group vital to our membership
and
supporting them by offering ISAC models, standards, information, as
well
as an international resource to which they can come with problems,
questions and issues.
*
* Supporting and building more
regional
meetings with a greater ISAC presence via an information kiosk,
financial support for speakers, and a level of professional
camaraderie
that has been the hallmark of cytometry users around the world.
*
* Building stronger, mutually
beneficial

alliances with corporate sponsors at a regional level to facilitate a
growing base of new and existing regional groups.

My experience in developing and growing the WNYFUG from nothing, as
well
as my training as a member and program chair of the long-running
GLIIFCA
meeting provides me the perspective and skill-set necessary to
achieve
these goals.
I am an avid supporter of technology, specifically cytometry based
instrumentation, for the greater understanding of biology across the
board - however, with such change and development as we've seen in
just
20 years, that needs to be tempered with sound practices, strength of
information, networking on a global scale so that we are keenly aware
of
both developments in cytometry as well as potential pitfalls. The key
this level of awareness on a global scale is by seeing and serving
the
regional areas, where those 'in the trenches' can find guidance and
direction from those around the world.
I would urge all ISAC members to take a few minutes to review the
candidates and cast a vote. Your selection helps shape the future of
the Society.

Thank you in advance for your support,
Tim Bushnell
Timothy Bushnell, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Oncology
Co-Director, URMC Flow Cytometry Facility
Office: 585-273-5535
Lab: 585-273-1361
Cell: 585-690-5157
Fax: 585-276-0233

http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/Aab/geneped/flow/
http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/wnyfug/
Received on Fri Mar 21 15:58:00 2008

[...]

***************************************************************************­­
**************************

GLIIFCA 2007-2008 Officers and Committees
President and Scientific Program Chair Paul Wallace
Program Committee Members Mike Sramkoski, Vera Donnenberg
Executive Secretary
Co-secretary
Mary Paniagua
Ryan Duggan*
Treasurer Brian K. DuChateau
Education and CMLE Chairs Jonni Moore***********
Vendor Liasons: Karen Domenico, Tom Sawyer
Website Manager Tim Bushnell* *******************
STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Canada David Hedley , Betty-Anne McBey,Nicole McFarlane
Illinois Charles Goolsby , Maurice R. G. O'Gorman , Mary
Paniagua,
Ryan Duggan*
Indiana Lisa Green ,** Bartek Rajwa********************
Iowa Bruce Pesch , Kristi Harkins
Massachusetts Betsy Ohlsson-Wilhelm, Brian K. DuChateau
Michigan Alexander Nakeff , Louis King
Minnesota Paul Champoux
New York Paul Wallace , Timothy
Bushnell************************
Ohio Karen Domenico , Tom Sawyer , Mike Sramkoski
Pennsylvania Jonni Moore *, Vera Donnenberg
Virginia Joanne Lannigan**************************************
Wisconsin Kathy Schell , Kathy A. Muirhead , Matt Hanson
Emeritus Carleton C. Stewart, Sigrid Stewart
Review the Executive Members on ISAC Congresss
Re: clinical flow cytometry

to ] [ Next in thread ]
From: Ryan Farmer <far...@treestar.com> *********** WEBMASTER

Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 19:05:51 EDT
There is another site of interest along these lines.
Mycyte.org
is well established and has a variety of online texts, articles and
other links (protocols, standards, etc.). Users can expand the
variety
and
amount of information as well.
It is located at http://www.mycyte.org.
Ryan F ********WebMaster Mycyte.org
On Apr 11, 2008, at 10:47 AM, <tolda...@cox.net> <tolda...@cox.net>
wrote:

There is a brand new on line site available for clinical flow
resources (books,
standards, publications and web sites), case studies and more. It is
in the "wiki" format
so additional information, articles and cases can be added to expand
this resource. It
has some great information.
It is located at http//wiki.clinicalflow.com
Teri Oldaker
---- Ricardo Morilla <Ricardo.Mori...@icr.ac.uk> wrote:

Dear Saleh,
There are lots of flow books around, I am not sure if there are any
specifically recommended for the exam.
For Leukaemia/Lymphoma panels I would recommend the "Atlas of
Investigation and Diagnosis"
"Lymphoid malignancies" authors Matutes, Bain and Wotherspoon.
Distributed in the USA by Clinical Publishing.
This covers all laboratory aspects of Lymphoid leukaemia diagnosis
including Flow plots an panels as well as pictures of morphology,
histopathology cytogenetics and fish.
Best wishes.
Ricardo.
Mr. Ricardo Morilla
Institute of Cancer Research.
15 Cotswold Road,
Haemato - Oncology Section
Brookes Lawley Building
Sutton, Surrey.
SM2 5NG
Te: +44 (0) 20 8722 4259
+44 (0) 20 8722 4221

"Saleh, Jacqueline" <jackie.sa...@genzyme.com> 09/04/2008 16:58

Dear Flowers,
We have people in our lab who are interested in taking the flow
cytometry certification exam through ASCP.
Our lab is a clinical testing lab and our assays are specific for our
clinical trial needs. We do not do
leukemia/lymphoma markers HIV testing or any type of testing done
in a
hospital flow lab. I imagine the exam would
having questions specific to this type of testing.
In order to prepare, I was wondering if people had book
recommendations.
Also information on
what a typical leukemia/lymphoma panel might look like, HIV panels,
case
studies, examples of DNA and DNA
ploidy in relation to prognosis. Any information would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Jackie Saleh
Staff Scientist I
Clinical Laboratory Science
Genzyme Corporation
1 Mountain Road
Framingham,Ma 01701
jackie.sa...@genzyme.com <mailto:jackie.sa...@genzyme.com>
(508) 271-2972
The Institute of Cancer Research: Royal Cancer Hospital, a
charitable Company Limited

by

Guarantee, Registered in England under Company No. 534147 with its
Registered Office at
123 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3RP.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee
only. If the

message is

received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the
message to the sender by
replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and
network.

Ryan Farmer
TreeStar Inc.
340 A St. Suite 301
Ashland, OR. 97520
far...@treestar.com
(541) 201-0022 ext. 172
www.treestar.com
www.flowjo.com
www.flowdx.com
www.mycyte.org
Received on Tue Apr 15 13:58:00 2008
Flow Cytometry on the Web
MyCyte.org. MyCyte.org ... Purdue. Purdue University Cytometry
Laboratories ... Added MyCyte.org. 2007-07-10 - Corrected Albert
Einstein contact : ...flowcyt.salk.edu/sitelink.html - 54k - Cached
Flow Cytometry Links - Partners AIDS Research Center
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/cytomail.htm for the
message
board ... www.mycyte.org A flow website sponsored by Treestar (makers
of Flowjo) ...www.massgeneral.org/aids/Flow Web Site links.asp -
Cached
MyCyte
MyCyte is a web portal for the flow cytometry community. ...
Purdue Cytometry List. Western New York Flow Users Group. Asia.
Australasian Flow Cytometry Group ...mycyte.org - 106k - Cached
MyCyte
MyCyte is a web portal for the flow cytometry community., Swiss
Commission declares HIV patients non-infectious, Purdue adds to the
world of flow cytometrymycyte.org/component/.../Itemid,1/limit,5/
limitstart,65 - 109k - Cached
· Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: clinical flow cytometry
From : Ryan Farmer < far...@treestar.com > Date : Mon Apr 14 2008 -
19:05:51 EDT There is another site of interest along these lines.
Mycyte.org is well established and has a ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0850.htm
Flow Cytometry (FACS) Analysis Software - Life Science
Products ...
MyCyte - PolyChromatic Plot - Compensation Wizard - Daily
Dongle ... http://www.flowjo.com ... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List:
Flow analysis software. Flow ...accuratebiogene.com/search/Flow-
Cytometry-(FACS)-Analysis-Software/...
MailBucket: purdue
MailBucket
· Metroflow meeting July 1
· SAVE THE DATE· Metroflow Meeting· July 1,
2008· · The 2008 Metroflow Spring meeting will be
held on July 1, 2008 at · Princeton University, NJ.·
· This meeting will have a focus on cell life and death, with
clinical and · basic research related talks on apoptosis, the
cell cycle,· cell proliferation and autophagy.· The
technical tools, software, and reagents to study and understand
· these life and death processes will be discussed.·
· A complete speaker list and talk titles as well as
registration · information posted soon on the·
Metroflow web site:· www.metroflow.org· ·
Confirmed speakers include:· · Frank Traganos,
PhD· Zbigneiw Darzynkiewicz, MD, PhD· Kathy Muirhead,
PhD· Jennifer Wilshire, PhD· · ·
See
you there!· · -- · Peter Lopez· Res.
Assistant Professor of Pathology· Co-Director and Manager,
NYUCI Core Cytometry Facility· New York University School of
Medicine· 540 First Ave· Skirball 3 Administration
· New York, NY 10016· 212.263.0635 -- office·
212.263.5907 -- lab· plo...@saturn.med.nyu.edu

ISAC XXII International Congress
FlowJo software. Data showed optimal sensitivity was achieved using
PBMCs ...... CYTOMETRY: PURDUE UNIVERSITY. CYTOMETRY LABORATORIES. J.
Paul Robinson ...
doi.wiley.com/10.1002/cyto.a.20046.abs - Similar pages - Note this
Welcome to Flow Cytometry Core Facility
FlowJo Kinetics Tutorial. ? FlowJo Software Reference Manuals: ...
Purdue flow cytometry. Technical Center for those using secondary and
tertiary ...
www.aecom.yu.edu/facs/ProtocolsLinks.html - 12k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this
Flow Links - 9 visits - Mar 3
FlowJo Flojo help manual guide lesson help. ... J. Paul Robinson
Gives
WikiPedia an "A" OK, the main Flow Cytometry entry got an A, but Dr.
Robinson felt ...
www.flowjo.com/home/links.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this
Fluorescence Compensation
Jennifer Wilshire, PhD jenni...@flowjo.com MetroFlow Meeting,
Practical Flow ...
www.metroflow.org/archive/2004Jan06/abstracts/Jennifer_Wilshire.htm -
39k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: SV: Thanks for the suggestions -
.... cytometry/WEASELv2.html> http://www.wehi.edu.au/cytometry/WEASELv2.html
Winlist 3d from Verity House Software (www.vsh.com) Regards Tim
Timothy Bushnell, Ph.D. Director, CPBR ... Contemporary messages
sorted: [ By Date ] [ By Thread ] [ By Subject ] [ By Author ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2006/0914.htm - 7.0KB
70%
16 May 06
Find Similar
Highlight

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Thu Jan 01 2004 -
17:35:29 EST
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: Thanks for the suggestions -
[Disclaimer: Yes, I live off FlowJo sales, and that's a blatantly
commercial statement, but it gets technical from here on.] We've
played with spatial 3D ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2006/0939.htm

Tim Bushnell & Ryan Duggan ..... Purdue **************************
University Cytometry Laboratories, West Lafayette, IN ...
www.gliifca.org/pdf/GLIIFCA-2004.pdf - Similar pages - Note this
MyCyte
Thanks > > Tim > > > > Timothy Bushnell, Ph.D. > > Research Assistant
Professor, ... Justin, We're working hard to finalize FlowJo
Collectors' Edition, ...
mycyte.org/index.php?
option=com_newsfeeds&task=view&feedid=11&Itemid=70 - 133k - Cached -
Similar pages - Note this
From: Adrian Smith <A.Sm...@centenary.usyd.edu.AU>

(Disclaimer: - I provided a some input into the way the platform **
works and I have been beta testing FlowJo for a while now)

From: "Bushnell, Timothy" <tim_bushn...@URMC.ROCHESTER.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:59:51 -0400
[...]
******************
Answer: The Purdue Cytometry discussion group is strictly for
discussion of scientific issues relating to the fields in which ISAC
is generally involved. This includes flow cytomery and imaging and
basic science areas of cellular function, cell cycling, immunology,
microbiology and the many areas where single cells or tissues are
analysed.
To join you must send a request to: Subscr...@flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
and you must include your name, your institution and your area of
scientific interest. All subscriptions are reviewed - it is not
automatic.