Darrin Lanaghan (Doug Perry) in Colt

MassiveBoy

Feb 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/25/97

Has anyone seen any of Darrin Lanaghan (aka Doug Perry) in Colt or Spurs?
He did a spread of a dozen or so pix a few months ago, but I haven't
caught anything since. He's shown in the back of Spurs #24.

Lemme know. Thanks.

FitFem4U

Feb 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/25/97

I AM SHOCKED!!!! Darrin, the x-manager of Golds in Venice in a naked gay
boy mag!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Robert Schuh

Feb 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/25/97

FitFem4U wrote:

> I AM SHOCKED!!!! Darrin, the x-manager of Golds in Venice in a naked gay
> boy mag!!!!! OMG!!!!!

This guy has about a million names. He took third in the heavyweights
when I won the Light heavies of the Arizona Gold Cup in 1989 and he had
a different last name then. Wonder what he is trying to hide?

--
Robert Schuh
rsc...@ix.netcom.com

Tim Fogarty

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

FitFem4U (fitf...@aol.com) wrote:

> I AM SHOCKED!!!! Darrin, the x-manager of Golds in Venice in a naked gay
> boy mag!!!!! OMG!!!!!

And Marcus Reinhart, and (stage name) Scott Sloan (can't remember his real
name at the moment), and Alex Marcenco (sp), and I think Grant Henderson,
but let me double check, and Chris Dickerson, and Jim Morris...all have
been in Colt.

And Franke Sepe was in Playgirl (Jan 94), which is in reality also a
"nake gay boy mag".

Then of course there is Chris Duffy and Bruce Patterson, and (supposedly
up-and-coming) Ray Acosta, who have actually done f-films.

--
Tim Fogarty (fog...@netcom.com) (fog...@sir-c.jpl.nasa.gov)

MassiveBoy

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

When were Reinhart and Henderson in? I've seen Henderson on a couple of
calendars, but nothing else. Has he beenin any of their mags?

Lemme know, dude.

Al Bardo

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

On 25 Feb 1997 22:33:01 GMT, fitf...@aol.com (FitFem4U) wrote:

>I AM SHOCKED!!!! Darrin, the x-manager of Golds in Venice in a naked gay
>boy mag!!!!! OMG!!!!!

I'm not. I once observed him walking around before a photo shoot at a
public gym wearing only a thong bathing suit. No real heterosexual
would do that.
--
Al Bardo

Tim Fogarty

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

> I'm not. I once observed him walking around before a photo shoot at a
> public gym wearing only a thong bathing suit. No real heterosexual
> would do that.

Not too many homosexuals would either. Its more of a cultural thing than
a sexual orientation thing. Go to Rio, and you'll see lots of guys, of
all orientations, wearing thong bathing suits.

Neal Glover

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

Tim Fogarty <fog...@netcom.com> wrote in article
<fogartyE...@netcom.com>...

> Not too many homosexuals would either. Its more of a cultural thing than

> a sexual orientation thing. Go to Rio, and you'll see lots of guys, of
> all orientations, wearing thong bathing suits.

I don't think I'm ever going to Rio. I don't think there are that many
women who look good in thongs so I sure don't want to see a bunch of men in
them.

Neal

FitFem4U

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

fog...@netcom.com (Tim Fogarty) wrote:

<And Marcus Reinhart, and (stage name) Scott Sloan (can't <remember his
real
<name at the moment), and Alex Marcenco (sp), and I think Grant
<Henderson,
<but let me double check, and Chris Dickerson, and Jim <Morris...all have
<been in Colt.>

Alex Marenco I think is who you mentioned. He is one of the models for
California Muscle, a glamour boy, who is married, so I have heard.
Trainer at Golds in Venice. Are these boys prone to bisexual ways, or
just out for the money?

FitFem4U

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

Robert Schuh <rsc...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

<This guy has about a million names. He took third in the <heavyweights
<when I won the Light heavies of the Arizona Gold Cup in 1989 <and he had
<a different last name then. Wonder what he is trying to hide?>

This guy also had a kid and a wife back when he managed Golds Venice?
Hmmmmm, wonder if he jumped the fence?