DEER ANTLER EXTRACT

Smith Inc2

Aug 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/19/97

some local firm is selling it and claims the testosterone makes you BIG.
Seems to me like the digestive fluids in the stomach would destroy it but
they say take it sublingually.

Brian Duda

Aug 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/19/97

I've seen this stuff. Some guy who was sponsoring a local Natural Bodybuilding
show in LA tried to sell it to me in the lobby. His explanation of what it does
was bordering on comical. He says that the deer antlers contain pure IGF-1
receptors, and that by taking them, you will be giving your muscles more
IGF-1 receptors, which will cause them to grow like crazy. He also claims that
everyone in the supplement industry is secretly after this stuff, even Bill
Phillips and EAS, but he won't let them have it.

Brian

CParr19228

Aug 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/19/97

Don't beleive this crock of shit, The Antlers of hoofed animals including
Deer are made up of calcium, magnesium and other minerals to give the
antler it's regidity. The fluid contained in the internal meaty portion of
the antler towards the base contains blood vessels and nutrients that keep
the Antler healthy and strong, in no way is testosterone present in the
antler, testosterone is manufactured in the testes. The DNA present in
genes is what gives the genetic information for a male Deer to eventually
grow antlers in it's adult stage in life. Now by a human consumimg
extract or product derived solely from the Antlers of a Deer is hardly
suficient to spawn any degree of muscular hypertrofy in humans. Save your
money folks. Tony

JoshLT

Aug 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/20/97

I took the stuff and gained 25 lbs in just over a month! Of course I was
also trying the deca/d-bol stack for the first time but I don't think that
had anything to do with it. Hooray for deer antlers!

BTW:Stacking the deer antler extract with plant sterols doubles the
effect!!!

Don't be fooled

Joshua