GET PAID TO DELETE EMAILS!

bizops

Nov 5, 2003, 7:41:52 AM11/5/03
Here is a new program where they actually PAY us to DELETE emails that
you receive in your Inbox. Since we do this every day anyway, why not
get paid for it?
----------------------

"Earn Extra Cash Monthly Deleting Emails"

Yes, you can get paid for deleting your e-mails, (I send my safe list
and junk mail here). No it is not thousands of dollars. But it does
pay
for something you are already doing!! The trick is to delete about 300
e-mails a day, or 10000 a month (easy if you subscribe to safe
lists!) and have a down line of friends and referrals also doing the
same. The more referrals the better!! Just follow these easy steps.

IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO WORK ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS, BY SIMPLY
OPENING AND DELETING 30 E-MAILS A DAY, THEN DON'T BOTHER SIGNING UP!
THIS
PROGRAM WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE, BUT YOU MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
BELOW, EXACTLY!!!

1) Open an e-mail account at:
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=ids

2) Copy this message and replace my user ID in the zwallet link above
in step 1) with YOUR new user ID.

3) Save this modified message to your hard disk.

4) Submit this program to FFA Links Pages, Search Engines, Safelists,
etc. Use your new zwallet address for confirmation emails.

5) Open at your zwallet e-mail account at least 100 e-mails daily or
click 20 times or more at the "Address book" feature.

6) Promote this message with your new user ID and with the subject
line "Earn Extra Cash Monthly Deleting Emails" as many times as you
can!
So advertise or tell your friends just 10 referrals and get plenty of
money for just using this service as your email account.

7) Repeat steps 4) & 5) & 6) daily , That`s it! Just a little bit of
work at the beginning and you`ll get paid ! SIMPLE, isn`t it?

8)Send me an e-mail at: i...@muchomail.com with "NEW_ACCOUNT" in the
subject line, and your new e-mail address in the body. This way I will
know that you have signed up with me and I will be able to help you
get your 10 sign ups.

Just a little work in the beginning, and you will reap the profits
from
now on.

SIMPLE isn't it? This is the one we have ALL been waiting for! If you
don't believe me, just go to:

http://www.zwallet.com/calculator.html

and use the calculator to figure it out for yourself. 10 members each
30 emails a day through 4 levels is $8,000.82 per month!

Good luck!
Irene Terry
i...@muchomail.com