How to reduce the large singlegroupclass size when just doing fscores?

jeremy keller

Sep 8, 2017, 4:12:53 AM9/8/17
to mirt-package
I found that computed model object of class SingleGroupClass is large,more than 200MB, my smaple size is around 20k.
Even I
fscores(mymod,method = "EAP",response.pattern =jack_response)
I need load 200MB model object into memory.
Is there any method to reduce the size of model object when I only fscores one person's response?

Phil Chalmers

Sep 8, 2017, 10:18:32 AM9/8/17
to jeremy keller, mirt-package
See the mirtCAT package on how to define objects with parameters that do not contain response data. As mirt is about data analysis first, and scoring second, the objects must contain the input analysis data in order for secondary function to work. mirtCAT, on the other hand, is more for scoring.

Phil