Is exist any item appropriateness measure in the mixedmirt() context?

Seongho Bae

Mar 9, 2017, 1:34:45 AM3/9/17
to mirt-package
Hi, Phil.

Is exist any item appropriateness measure in the mixedmirt() context?

Seongho

Phil Chalmers

Mar 10, 2017, 3:02:54 PM3/10/17
to Seongho Bae, mirt-package
Sorry, I don't follow what you are asking here.

Phil

Seongho Bae

Mar 12, 2017, 7:52:12 AM3/12/17
to mirt-package, seongh...@gmail.com
I meant, is exist any 'Rhat' values internally in mixedmirt() class products like sirt::mcmc.2pno.ml

Seongho

2017년 3월 11일 토요일 오전 5시 2분 54초 UTC+9, Phil Chalmers 님의 말:
Sorry, I don't follow what you are asking here.

Phil

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 1:34 AM, Seongho Bae <seongh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Phil.

Is exist any item appropriateness measure in the mixedmirt() context?

Seongho

Phil Chalmers

Mar 12, 2017, 9:42:04 AM3/12/17
to Seongho Bae, mirt-package
I think that Rhat value is strictly a fully MCMC estimation statistic, though I'm sure Alexander could explain what it is better than I.

Phil

robi...@ipn.uni-kiel.de

Mar 22, 2017, 9:14:38 AM3/22/17
to mirt-package, seongh...@gmail.com
I would think that Rhat (also known as PSR) is only a "convergence statistic" of the MCMC chain. It is not intended as a kind of item appropriateness statistic (a.k.a . item fit statistic).

Alexander