Implement new nominal response model

Seongho Bae

Oct 17, 2016, 4:55:51 AM10/17/16
to mirt-package
Hi, Phil.

I hope to implement a new model in this package what the new nominal response model for response styles in typical performance measurement of in this article. But I have not any knowledge for implement it. (I was suggested implement of the GGUM but I have not any knowledge for implement that a long time ago.)

Falk, C.F., & Cai, L. (2016). A flexible full-information approach to the modeling of response styles. Psychological Methods, 21(3), 328-347.

Always thanks for your contribution.

Seongho

Phil Chalmers

Oct 19, 2016, 12:36:52 PM10/19/16
to Seongho Bae, mirt-package
Carl actually contributed something to mirt a while back relating to this work, which likely made these models estimable. I'm not sure if he has an example somewhere of how to do it, but perhaps messaging him directly would help to show how mirt can be used to estimate some of the examples in the paper. Cheers.

Phil