Multiple group

Caio Lucidius Naberezny Azevedo

Sep 9, 2017, 7:39:21 PM9/9/17
to mirt-package
Hi all,

Where could a find a example about the fit of a multiple group model where the groups are not submitted to the same test?

Thank you very much,

Best,

Caio

Phil Chalmers

Sep 14, 2017, 10:46:36 AM9/14/17
to Caio Lucidius Naberezny Azevedo, mirt-package
I'm not sure what you mean here. You have, say, two groups and there are no common items between the groups (i.e., all the individuals received unique test items in their respective group membership)? In that case, there's no point of using multiple group estimation because no linking can be done. Instead, just use separate single-group models.

Phil

Caio Lucidius Naberezny Azevedo

Sep 15, 2017, 7:46:40 PM9/15/17
to mirt-package
Hi Phil,

Sorry if was not clear. I am aware about this issue. I mean differnt tests with some structure of common items. E.g., 15 items exclusive of Test 1 (group 1), 10 items exclusive of Test 2 (group 2), besides 7 items shared by the two tests.

Many thanks,

Best,

Caio

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Caio Lucidius Naberezny Azevedo <cna...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Where could a find a example about the fit of a multiple group model where the groups are not submitted to the same test?

Thank you very much,

Best,

Caio

Phil Chalmers

Sep 15, 2017, 8:45:37 PM9/15/17
to Caio Lucidius Naberezny Azevedo, mirt-package

Phil

Caio Lucidius Naberezny Azevedo

Sep 17, 2017, 7:42:26 PM9/17/17
to mirt-package
Many thanks, Phil. I will take a look on this link that you suggested.

Best,

Caio