item fit statistics

Shimon Sarraf

May 11, 2018, 3:09:57 PM5/11/18
to mirt-package
Hello,
I've been using the M2 function to get limited information model fit statistics for ordinal IRT models. I've been reading Goodness-of-Fit Assessment of IRT Models and am interested in retrieving z statistic results as shown in Table 4 (p.91) of this article to better understand which items may be causing problems. Can MIRT produce this statistic? Using a graded response model, I've been able to produce the residual correlations (bottom part of the matrix in Table 4) but not the results shown in the diagonal or upper matrix. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
All the best,
Shimon

Phil Chalmers

May 13, 2018, 5:10:53 PM5/13/18
to ssarr...@gmail.com, mirt-package
Thank you for the reference. These bivariate/univariate statistics seem reasonably easy to compute, though currently I don't think they can be obtained from the possible output from M2(). The change will have to be an internal one. I'll add it to the TODO list for those who are interested.

Phil

Shimon Sarraf

May 14, 2018, 11:08:31 AM5/14/18
to Phil Chalmers, mirt-package
Phil,
Thank you for putting this on the TODO list. I for one will use it a lot whenever it gets integrated.
All the best,
Shimon