Error when using itemfit() function.

Elia Emmers

Aug 16, 2016, 2:24:23 PM8/16/16
to mirt-package
Hello again. So I am fitting several models using mirt and I got this error using the itemfit() function:

itemfit(mod20c, QMC=T)
Error in `$<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, "S_X2", value = c(60.9416716568513,  :
  replacement has 29 rows, data has 30

For several of my models. Interestingly enough, if I don't add the "QMC=T" option, the error does not happen.

Has anyone else ran into this problem? I am running R 3.2.3 and mirt 1.17.1 in case this is helpful.

Thank you!

Elia.

Phil Chalmers

Aug 16, 2016, 2:27:09 PM8/16/16
to Elia Emmers, mirt-package
It's very possible this is related to data sparseness issues, which was reported a little while ago and patched on the dev version. Hopefully it's patched in the next major release (soon to come), but if you'd like me to check it out now then feel free to send along something reproducible so I can test it with the latest dev. Cheers.

Phil