Invariant model - not invariant d's

Nikos Tsigilis

May 8, 2017, 6:24:06 AM5/8/17
to mirt-package
I am running a DIF analysis on 10 binary item.  The invaniant model was estimated using the following code:
>mod.invariant<-multipleGroup(con_nogender, 1, group=gender, invariance = c("interecpts", "slopes"))
>coef(mod.invariant, simplify=TRUE).

However, although I get identical discrimination values for both groups, "d" values differ between groups.  Does anyone knows what might be the problem?

Phil Chalmers

May 8, 2017, 9:46:09 AM5/8/17
to Nikos Tsigilis, mirt-package
"interecpts" != "intercepts"

Phil

Nikos Tsigilis

May 8, 2017, 3:14:55 PM5/8/17
to mirt-package, ntsi...@city.academic.gr
Ok, Thanks a lot.

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 4:46:09 PM UTC+3, Phil Chalmers wrote:
"interecpts" != "intercepts"

Phil