Convert "coef(mod, IRTpars=TRUE)" in a table format

Danilo Assis Pereira

Mar 8, 2015, 8:20:03 AM3/8/15
to mirt-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I have many outputs from mirt "coef(mod, IRTpars=TRUE)" and I would like to know if it is possible to convert it to a table in .xls or another easier format... I have worked with multigroup analysis.

Thanks a lot,

Danilo

Phil Chalmers

Mar 9, 2015, 3:10:38 PM3/9/15
to Danilo Assis Pereira, mirt-package
What's wrong with extracting the elements and using something like write.table()? The simplify = TRUE argument also might be helpful here.

Phil

Danilo Assis Pereira

Mar 10, 2015, 7:25:24 AM3/10/15
to mirt-p...@googlegroups.com
Yeeesss!!! This simplify=TRUE solved my problem!!!

Thank you very much again, Phil!!!

Bests,

Danilo