Re: How to plot SEM path diagram?

Message has been deleted

Phil Chalmers

Sep 8, 2017, 10:16:59 AM9/8/17
to jeremy keller, mirt-package
Jeremy, you're starting to flood the forum with questions, most of which should be posted to some other location that is more programming related (such as stack overflow or cross validated). This type of question isn't even related to mirt, and likely is related to other packages like lavaan and semPlot.

Phil

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:04 AM, jeremy keller <778...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know how to plot path diagrame in  lavaan package, but do not know how to do it in this package.
I checked the help file, path diagram is not mentioned.

Message has been deleted

Seongho Bae

Sep 25, 2017, 12:23:29 AM9/25/17
to mirt-package
That’s not correct. HONESTLY, MIRT is not CFA. But MIRT just have logical links with some special SEM-CFA Method like the logit link or probit link as known as “categorical confirmatory factor analysis”.

Seongho